Justice for George :) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Justice for George :)

12smile
03-27-2012, 14:23
Where can I contribute to the 'Justice for George' fund.

This guy has been beaten by a 6 foot 3 inch Thug and his life is a mess.

I want to (along with thousands of others) send this guy at last $10 so he can receive 'Justice'

Where do I send it?

At the very least it set's the 'Justice' argument on it's head.

This guy needs $100,000.00 to get his life back and $10 times all of us can EASILY do this...just point me to the website please.

:)

Hyksos
03-27-2012, 16:19
Someone should definitely inquire as to this cause. If such a fund were established I might actually contribute. It would be the first time I ever donated my money for any political cause, but I believe Florida's proper laws governing self defense are under attack. Please also point me to the website. Any other concerned poster who has more time than me could also email the attorney and see if such a fund exists. You might have to wait a while on the response though.

JBnTX
03-27-2012, 16:24
I'd hold off until the complete story is known.
Which might not be for some time now.

More and more witnesses will come forward, and if Trayvon has a criminal record or a more recent picture, it will surface too.

There's even a very slim chance that George turns out to be the bad guy. Although I do doubt it.

Hyksos
03-27-2012, 16:27

More and more witnesses will come forward, and if Trayvon has a criminal record or a more recent picture, it will surface too.

There's even a very slim chance that George turns out to be the bad guy. Although I do doubt it.

I've been all over this story from the start because my CWP rights are being called into question. I believe that you can rest assured that supporting Zimmerman in this situation is a good cause. But, ultimately, that decision is gonna be up to you.

If I may real quick, sir.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778/thousands-expected-at-trayvon.html

The Miami Gardens teen who has become a national symbol of racial injustice was suspended three times, and had a spotty school record that his family’s attorneys say is irrelevant to the facts that led up to his being gunned down on Feb. 26.

In October, a school police investigator said he saw Trayvon on the school surveillance camera in an unauthorized area “hiding and being suspicious.” Then he said he saw Trayvon mark up a door with “W.T.F” — an acronym for “what the f---.” The officer said he found Trayvon the next day and went through his book bag in search of the graffiti marker.

Instead the officer reported he found women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that he described as a “burglary tool,” according to a Miami-Dade Schools Police report obtained by The Miami Herald. Word of the incident came as the family’s lawyer acknowledged that the boy was suspended in February for getting caught with an empty bag with traces of marijuana, which he called “irrelevant” and an attempt to demonize a victim.

Obviously the decision is up to you. Take it from someone who lives here in Miami though. Miami Gardens is no paradise. Google the location if you want (and all the news articles associated with crime there).

Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.

Trayvon was asked if the jewelry belonged to his family or a girlfriend.

“Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” he responded, according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend.

Trayvon was not disciplined because of the discovery, but was instead suspended for graffiti, according to the report. School police impounded the jewelry and sent photos of the items to detectives at Miami-Dade police for further investigation.

A lawyer for the dead teen’s family acknowledged Trayvon had been suspended for graffiti, but said the family knew nothing about the jewelry and the screwdriver.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778/thousands-expected-at-trayvon.html#storylink=cpy

Kingarthurhk
03-27-2012, 17:05

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/27/police-zimmerman-story-is-consistent-with-evidence-in-trayvon-martin-shooting/

Walt_NC
03-27-2012, 17:24

This.

snerd
03-29-2012, 16:06
http://legalboom.org

juggy4711
03-29-2012, 20:59

I often vehemently disagree with you on just about everything but in this I agree. Until science delivers me some Newtonian verified facts, IE forensic evidence, I am withholding judgement.

Big Mad Dawg
03-30-2012, 00:33
Someone will be along soon to say this is racist also most high school students walk the halls with burglary tools and stolen jewelry. Why do you think they need “book” bags or backpacks?

I am now sure martin was a dirt bag but before I donate will wait for the final information if Zimmerman is one or not.

Gunhaver
03-30-2012, 02:22
This idiot decided to go after someone that he thought was suspicious and thought he was safe because he was carrying a gun. Everybody with half a brain that carries knows that you do everything you can to remove yourself from confrontations because the introduction of your firearm into the situation can lead to worse consequences than you can imagine.

I can't donate to help George Zimmerman. Being a Darwinist, it goes against my religion.

DOC44
03-30-2012, 03:53
Baaaa Baaaa

Doc44