Obama and Trayvon Martin: Stalingrad [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama and Trayvon Martin: Stalingrad

maxsnafu
03-27-2012, 19:45
http://whiskeysplace.wordpress.com/2012/03/27/obama-and-trayvon-martin-stalingrad/

aircarver
03-27-2012, 21:46
:thumbsup:

Javelin
03-27-2012, 21:51
Why do whites fear blacks? I sure as hell don't.

So stupid.

:wavey:

aircarver
03-27-2012, 21:54
You too, could be a Zimmerman.

Cavalry Doc
03-28-2012, 06:39

So stupid.

It's amusing when people decry racism by making racist statements.

Generally speaking, generalizing is bad, even when directed at non-minorities.

walt cowan
03-28-2012, 06:57

So stupid.

white guilt...darwin in action.

maxsnafu
03-28-2012, 09:33

So stupid.

Because they commit a disproportionate share of violent crime.

CAcop
03-28-2012, 09:56
Because they commit a disproportionate share of violent crime.

On each other.

The leading cause of death for young black males is young black males.

maxsnafu
03-28-2012, 11:00
On each other.

The leading cause of death for young black males is young black males.

...and on Whites. Are you familiar with interracial rape statistics?
To try to promote Black violent criminality as only a Black-on-Black thing is dishonest.

PawDog
03-28-2012, 18:33
http://whiskeysplace.wordpress.com/2012/03/27/obama-and-trayvon-martin-stalingrad/

A lot of honesty in the article that most Caucasoids are afraid to admit for fear of being labeled "racist."

Kingarthurhk
03-28-2012, 18:39
I don't care. Labels are irrelevant, and only hurt you if you let them.

clancy
03-28-2012, 19:52

So stupid.

Because the system is now set up to label any white person who disagrees with a black person a racist. Where I now work there is a black supervisor who sexually harasses white women. If they complain, he labels them racist and they are given a choice of leaving the organization or attending racial sensitivity classes.

Last month I had to go to the hospital for an x-ray. While in the crowded waiting room a rather large, obnoxious black woman came in and started yelling she didn't have time to wait, and that she wanted to be taken care of first. Instead of being asked to leave, she was accomodated.

This afternoon I stopped at a supermarket. The lines wern't too bad, but several young black women started raising hell because they didn't want to wait. The store manager immediately opened another register, just for them. One still felt it was too long a wait, and she walked out, pushing a carriage load of groceries. Noone called the police, they just let her go. When I checked out I asked my cashier why. She said they were afraid of repercussions if they arrrest black shoplifters.

Last summer, at my local Walmart, a black man raped a white woman in the parking lot. In broad daylight. 2 Walmart employees were out getting carriages. They are shown on the security tape stopping to watch. They didn't intervene, they made no effort to call for help. They were black, too.

snowbird
03-29-2012, 09:52
That article had a lot of food for thought. Unlike most of the enemy pap served up in the Manure Stream Media.