Affirmative Action's Effects on Public Transportation [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Affirmative Action's Effects on Public Transportation

maxsnafu
03-28-2012, 11:36
http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2012/03/public-transportation-could-work-part.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+StuffBlackPeopleDontLike-Sbpdl+%28Stuff+Black+People+Don%27t+Like+-+SBPDL%29

All Pro Sports Hero
03-28-2012, 12:42
Picture looks like the driver unexpectedly stopped short for chicken & waffles. :wow:

http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2009/0906/dc_metro_0624.jpg

JFrame
03-28-2012, 12:48
D.C. Metrorail is a disgrace.

They'll wrestle you to the ground and arrest you for eating a candy bar on the train -- but keep the trains and escalators at the stations in proper working order? Not so much...

It also provides the Big Lie to the notion that "white racism" is somehow responsible for all the ills in this country.

cowboywannabe
03-28-2012, 13:43
wow, the pointing out of the all or mostly black run ventures paralleling the failed black affrican governments was compelling.

MZBKA
03-28-2012, 16:05
From your link:

Auster, in his usual matter-of-fact analysis, cuts to the heart of the problem with this Black scenario in Washington D.C.:
But As I've said many times, the ultimate problem is not race preferences; the ultimate problem is characteristics of blacks. If you had a city that was overwhelmingly black, as D.C. is, then your municipal employees, your transit officials, your police officers etc. are going to be overwhelmingly black. And because blacks operate at a vastly lower level of intelligence and probity than whites, such a city will sink into African-style incompetence and corruption. . .

Pretty racist stuff you're advocating, wouldn't you say?

JFrame
03-28-2012, 16:09
From your link:

For the record -- I get The Washington Times -- I read the original Metro article in hardcopy... :cool:

maxsnafu
03-28-2012, 17:53
From your link:

Yawn. Pretty good Al Sharpton thing you got goin' wouldn't you say? BTW, been to Detroit or Newark lately?

Just1More
03-28-2012, 20:10
Yawn. Pretty good Al Sharpton thing you got goin' wouldn't you say? BTW, been to Detroit or Newark lately?

Take a look at Nigeria.

Javelin
03-28-2012, 20:15
It's your fault that they are underprivileged.

:whistling:

steveksux
03-28-2012, 20:46
So you guys really don't think the line from the article that states "And because blacks operate at a vastly lower level of intelligence and probity than whites" sounds even a little bit racist? :rofl::rofl:

Wondering what exactly it would take to constitute a racist statement? Does a statement have to be referring to white people in order to be considered racist?

Randy

MZBKA
03-29-2012, 07:45

You article states that blacks are stupider than whites.

Is anything racist in your world?

maxsnafu
03-29-2012, 09:45
You article states that blacks are stupider than whites.

Is anything racist in your world?

Actually, my article did NOT use your pejorative term "stupider."
It said they have a lower IQ--and that article isn't the only place that is said. See:
Amazon.com: Bell Curve: Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life (A Free Press Paperbacks Book) (9780684824291): Richard J. Herrnstein, Charles Murray: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51iCoWIekpL.@@AMEPARAM@@51iCoWIekpL
Amazon.com: The Global Bell Curve: Race, IQ, and Inequality Worldwide (9781593680282): Richard Lynn: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51zgIDuUVmL.@@AMEPARAM@@51zgIDuUVmL
Amazon.com: Race, Evolution, and Behavior: A Life History Perspective (3rd Edition) (9780965683616): J. Philippe Rushton: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31osunhOPlL.@@AMEPARAM@@31osunhOPlL
Amazon.com: Why Race Matters: Race Differences and What They Mean (Human Evolution, Behavior, and Intelligence) (9780275957896): Michael Levin: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41H9HCS1WAL.@@AMEPARAM@@41H9HCS1WAL

Of course you're free to believe anything that comports with your fantasies.

EmbryRiddle
03-29-2012, 09:51
It said they have a lower IQ--and that article isn't the only place that is said. See:
Amazon.com: Bell Curve: Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life (A Free Press Paperbacks Book) (9780684824291): Richard J. Herrnstein, Charles Murray: Books (http://www.amazon.com/Bell-Curve-Intelligence-Structure-Paperbacks/dp/0684824299/ref=pd_rhf_se_shvl2)
Amazon.com: The Global Bell Curve: Race, IQ, and Inequality Worldwide (9781593680282): Richard Lynn: Books (http://www.amazon.com/The-Global-Bell-Curve-Inequality/dp/1593680287/ref=pd_rhf_se_shvl2)
Amazon.com: Race, Evolution, and Behavior: A Life History Perspective (3rd Edition) (9780965683616): J. Philippe Rushton: Books (http://www.amazon.com/Race-Evolution-Behavior-History-Perspective/dp/0965683613/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1333035725&sr=1-1)
Amazon.com: Why Race Matters: Race Differences and What They Mean (Human Evolution, Behavior, and Intelligence) (9780275957896): Michael Levin: Books (http://www.amazon.com/Why-Race-Matters-Differences-Intelligence/dp/0275957896/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1333035777&sr=1-3)

so tell me again who plays the race card?

G29Reload
03-29-2012, 12:11
Truth. Deal with it.

:whistling:

MZBKA
03-29-2012, 14:12
It said they have a lower IQ--and that article isn't the only place that is said. See:...

You can't even quote your own atricle correctly.

Your article says that "blacks operate at a lower level of intelligence and probity than whites".

That is NOT what the book The Bell Curve says.

Of course, you're free to misrepresent studies to conform to your racist views.

brickboy240
03-29-2012, 14:30
I don't believe they are less intelligent. Most times, they just don't apply themselves.

It is no secret or racist to say that education and academics is not stressed in American black culture the way it is stressed by Americans that are Anglo, Indian, Asian or others.

It is not that American blacks are incapable....many simply decide to not apply themselves, because the majority of their peers do not value it or expect it from them. It is not important to them to speak proper, show manners if they do not want to or follow basic customs if they don't feel like doing so.

This obviously does not go for all American blacks....but for a majority of poorer and more urban ones.

If you see this as racist...so be it...but it is the truth and it is high time we ALL start talking the truth. Especially after the nonsense and craziness that sprung up around this FL shooting tragedy.

(I don't hate any race or wish any ill will, BTW...so no hanging a white sheet on my head...m-kay?)

- brickboy240

Lethaltxn
03-29-2012, 14:32
I don't believe they are less intelligent. Most times, they just don't apply themselves.

It is no secret or racist to say that education and academics is not stressed in American black culture the way it is stressed by Americans that are Anglo, Indian, Asian or others.

It is not that American blacks are incapable....many simply decide to not apply themselves, because the majority of their peers do not value it or expect it from them. It is not important to them to speak proper, show manners if they do not want to or follow basic customs if they don't feel like doing so.

This obviously does not go for all American blacks....but for a majority of poorer and more urban ones.

If you see this as racist...so be it...but it is the truth and it is high time we ALL start talking the truth. Especially after the nonsense and craziness that sprung up around this FL shooting tragedy.

(I don't hate any race or wish any ill will, BTW...so no hanging a white sheet on my head...m-kay?)

- brickboy240

Well said sir!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

brickboy240
03-29-2012, 14:43
My daughter goes to middle school and sits in a classroom full of kids. Some are Anglo like her, but many are not.

All have the same opportunity (because this is public school) to sit there and learn and do well. There is nobody there helping the Anglo kids and leaving out the others.

Why is it that her and her friends that are Indian, Asian and some Latinos can bring home A's and B's yet the black kids are flunking?

Because at home, the others have parents that stress academics and education and the others do not.

Again, this has almost nothing to do with whether the black kids are less intelligent than the other race kids....not at all. it is about what is stressed and expected of one group of children versus another.

Now, to be fair, there are plenty of Anglo kids that fail or make D's but those can mostly be attributed to parents that are either single or do not stress academics and learning. On the whole, stupidity and failure in school is not encouraged or tolerated in Anglo America.

But, on the whole, in middle class, mostly-Anglo America, parents DO stress academics, education and manners more so than lower income black families.

How do we fix this? Well...THAT is the 10,000 dollar question. It is hard enough to raise a kid that is academic and polite in this world when they are yours. Black America needs to take it upon themselves to place these items in the "important" category...not expect the rest of us to take up the slack and deal with the fallout of their misplaced priorities.

If some see that as racist...well...I guess I cannot help them! LOL

- brickboy240

maxsnafu
03-29-2012, 17:28
You can't even quote your own atricle correctly.

Your article says that "blacks operate at a lower level of intelligence and probity than whites".

That is NOT what the book The Bell Curve says.

Of course, you're free to misrepresent studies to conform to your racist views.

Clearly you've not read The Bell Curve. Quoting previous studies it says that there is a 15 point difference, one full standard deviation, between the average American Black IQ and the average White. They (and others) attribute 60% of the difference to genetics and 40% to environmental factors.

snerd
03-29-2012, 17:36
Clearly you've not read The Bell Curve. Quoting previous studies it says that there is a 15 point difference, one full standard deviation, between the average American Black IQ and the average White. They (and others) attribute 60% of the difference to genetics and 40% to environmental factors.
The Bell Curve has been banned by the liberal pc elite and their media henchmen as racist. You better don your flame suit quickly.