Media Quietly Dropping the Trayvon Martin Story? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Media Quietly Dropping the Trayvon Martin Story?

maxsnafu
03-28-2012, 18:07
http://mangans.blogspot.com/2012/03/media-quietly-dropping-trayvon-martin.html

Kingarthurhk
03-28-2012, 18:32
http://www.therightscoop.com/surveillance-video-trayvon-martin-supporters-ransack-walgreens/

Just got to know where to look is all.

Jonesee
03-28-2012, 18:35
The news has had nothing but discussion of the case over the last 2 hours. It doesn't look like they are dropping it at all.

I just ran through the channels. Fox, CNN, HLN and MSNBC all were discussing it at the same time. I live in Florida, and all the local channels are covering it too.

Give me a channel I missed and I will look it up. It appears everyone is covering it tonight at the same time.

Just1More
03-28-2012, 19:55
Imagine this scenerio. June rolls around and no arrest has been made in the Trayvon Martin case. ObamaCare gets struck down. Nobody is getting their mortgages or gas paid for. It's hot and Obama's poll numbers are falling fast.

Could get interesting.

sbhaven
03-29-2012, 07:11
The problem the media has when it hypes these kinds of stories/crimes is they run their mouths before they have all of the facts. Or purposely ignore the facts, like posting pictures of Martin at age 13 rather than age 17 since it damages the story they are trying to push.

It happened in the Tawana Brawley case, the Richard Jewel case, the Duke Lacrosse case and others over the years. People's, including the MSM's, cannot help themselves. They let their emotions get the best of them, the facts be damned. Toss in the race pimps/race baiters who are constantly seeking media face time and you have another perfect media storm where everyone tries to profit off those involved in the shooting.

FLIPPER 348
03-29-2012, 08:07
Media Quietly Dropping the Trayvon Martin Story?

from this morning

.........I don't see the broken nose or bloody head

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/29/10915887-police-video-shows-george-zimmerman-shortly-after-trayvon-martin-shooting

sbhaven
03-29-2012, 09:26
from this morning

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/29/10915887-police-video-shows-george-zimmerman-shortly-after-trayvon-martin-shooting
Looks like the SFD may have done a good job at cleaning him up (while he was in the back of the police cruiser) before clearing him to be transported to the Sandford Police Department.

The partially released police report (http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/Twin%20Lakes%20Shooting%20Initial%20Report.pdf) indicates one of the officers states he was in such close contact with Zimmerman that he noticed Zimmerman was bleeding from his nose and back of head.
:dunno:

syntaxerrorsix
03-29-2012, 09:28
Looks like the SFD may have done a good job at cleaning him up (while he was in the back of the police cruiser) before clearing him to be transported to the Sandford Police Department.

The partially released police report (http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/Twin%20Lakes%20Shooting%20Initial%20Report.pdf) indicates one of the officersstates he was in such close contact with Zimmerman that he noticed he was bleeding from his nose and back of head.
:dunno:

Paramedics patched him up at the scene according to everything I've read.

sbhaven
03-29-2012, 09:35
Paramedics patched him up at the scene according to everything I've read.
Which is what I meant by saying he was cleaned up. If one reads the police report, SFD treated Zimmerman at the scene, in the back of the police car, before he was taken to the Sanford police department.

What we don't know yet is if any paperwork was generated by SFD, and what it injuries it may show, when they treated Zimmerman at the scene.

syntaxerrorsix
03-29-2012, 09:40
Which is what I meant by saying he was cleaned up. If one reads the police report, SFD treated Zimmerman at the scene, in the back of the police car, before he was taken to the Sanford police department.

What we don't know yet is if any paperwork was generated by SFD, and what it injuries it may show, when they treated Zimmerman at the scene.

Agreed. I was confirming what you had said. I could have done it better :wavey:

GWSHARK
03-30-2012, 10:16
I certainly expected him to be in worse condition than he appeared to be in seeing how he was beaten within an inch of his life.

Cavalry Doc
03-30-2012, 10:48
I certainly expected him to be in worse condition than he appeared to be in seeing how he was beaten within an inch of his life.

Where did you read that?

GWSHARK
03-30-2012, 10:49
I don't know how to read... just heard yall talking about it.

Jonesee
03-30-2012, 16:28
I'm skeptical.
Any of you who have been in a fist fight, and especially have had your nose broken should know better.

When I was younger, I wasn't always an angel. After giving my best and taking someone else's best over the years I can tell you, if you break your nose you bleed like a stuck hog!!

You have blood all over your shirt, your pants, and everywhere else. If you break someone else's nose in a fist fight, you have their blood all over you. Especially if you are close enough to be wrestling on the ground.

And within 30 minutes to an hour, swelling is setting in and the black eyes are starting to show.

Zimmerman's clothes were much to clean to have had his nose broken.

I'm not taking sides. Just an observation from someone who has had their nose broken in a fight, and has broken a nose or 2 in fights.

Think about it.... And if you haven't had your nose broken in a bar fight or broken someone else's, don't bother commenting because you simply don't know.

wprebeck
03-30-2012, 16:38
I'm skeptical.
Any of you who have been in a fist fight, and especially have had your nose broken should know better.

When I was younger, I wasn't always an angel. After giving my best and taking someone else's best over the years I can tell you, if you break your nose you bleed like a stuck hog!!

You have blood all over your shirt, your pants, and everywhere else. If you break someone else's nose in a fist fight, you have their blood all over you. Especially if you are close enough to be wrestling on the ground.

And within 30 minutes to an hour, swelling is setting in and the black eyes are starting to show.

Zimmerman's clothes were much to clean to have had his nose broken.

I'm not taking sides. Just an observation from someone who has had their nose broken in a fight, and has broken a nose or 2 in fights.

Think about it.... And if you haven't had your nose broken in a bar fight or broken someone else's, don't bother commenting because you simply don't know.

I didn't. Matter of fact, while I did bleed a bit, none got on my uniform, and I responded to a second fight while still treating my nose - which had just been smashed into my face by an inmate.

No black eyes that day, no blood all over the place...and yeah, my nose has a big hump in it from that day. But, not everyone is the same - I don't bruise easy, and things that leave no marks on me will make large nasty purple marks on my wife.

Jonesee
03-30-2012, 16:51
I didn't. Matter of fact, while I did bleed a bit, none got on my uniform, and I responded to a second fight while still treating my nose - which had just been smashed into my face by an inmate.

No black eyes that day, no blood all over the place...and yeah, my nose has a big hump in it from that day. But, not everyone is the same - I don't bruise easy, and things that leave no marks on me will make large nasty purple marks on my wife.

Call me skeptical.

I've seen many broken noses. Been there myself. Coached wrestling for years. Broken noses bleed a lot. Any head injury tends to bleed a lot.

Everyone is different though.

Maybe it is different for you and other men of steel.

wprebeck
03-30-2012, 23:06
Call me skeptical.

I've seen many broken noses. Been there myself. Coached wrestling for years. Broken noses bleed a lot. Any head injury tends to bleed a lot.

Aw, look...he tries to be funny. How quaint.

Yep, you're right - everyone is the same. That's why some 17 year old cockroach just took 8 rounds of .45 after pointing a gun at a cop and lived. Or why medicine affects everyone the same. Or why my broken nose bled, but not like the proverbial stuck pig. But, since you were there on 12-30-00, fighting alongside me, I'm sure you knew that already.

I've seen my share of fights, including people who have been kicked so hard, the end result was brain shift and surgery within 20 minutes of arriving at the hospital. He was a bit bloody, but not so much you think massive head trauma. But, I'm sure you dealt with stuff like that all the time in high school wrestling....its a hardcore sport where participants actively try to kill each other...literally.

ballr4lyf
03-30-2012, 23:19
Aw, look...he tries to be funny. How quaint.

Yep, you're right - everyone is the same. That's why some 17 year old cockroach just took 8 rounds of .45 after pointing a gun at a cop and lived. Or why medicine affects everyone the same. Or why my broken nose bled, but not like the proverbial stuck pig. But, since you were there on 12-30-00, fighting alongside me, I'm sure you knew that already.

I've seen my share of fights, including people who have been kicked so hard, the end result was brain shift and surgery within 20 minutes of arriving at the hospital. He was a bit bloody, but not so much you think massive head trauma. But, I'm sure you dealt with stuff like that all the time in high school wrestling....its a hardcore sport where participants actively try to kill each other...literally.

I have to say it... Pwnt!!

Fred Hansen
03-30-2012, 23:27
Wrasslers is hard ****in' core!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

aircarver
03-31-2012, 06:34
Looks like now, NBC is re-manufacturing the evidence .....:upeyes:

Bren
03-31-2012, 06:46
The news has had nothing but discussion of the case over the last 2 hours. It doesn't look like they are dropping it at all.

I just ran through the channels. Fox, CNN, HLN and MSNBC all were discussing it at the same time. I live in Florida, and all the local channels are covering it too.

Give me a channel I missed and I will look it up. It appears everyone is covering it tonight at the same time.

They may not be dropping it, but they have been caught trying to spin it into pure fiction and they have finally realized they have been caught. NBC being reported for faking the 911 recording, CNN now referring to Zimmerman as "hispanic," the pictures being explained and changed...they have seen that they can only push a leftist/racist agenda so far and get away with it.

Cavalry Doc
03-31-2012, 06:47
I don't know how to read... just heard yall talking about it.

You heard text? That sounds like an interesting story. Don't mean to pry, but are you sight impaired and using a special set up that allows you to use text to speach and speach to text?

aircarver
03-31-2012, 06:48
You heard text? That sounds like an interesting story. Don't mean to pry, but are you sight impaired and using a special set up that allows you to use text to speach and speach to text?

He hears a lot of voices in his head .....:upeyes:

Bren
03-31-2012, 06:48
Call me skeptical.

Either you really don't know what you're talking about, or the injuries you've seen from coaching kids wrestling are different than the injuries wprebeck, I and others have gotten, given and seen in real fights.

ChuteTheMall
03-31-2012, 07:37

Impaired in general.http://i39.tinypic.com/w7zd60.gif

QNman
03-31-2012, 08:30
from this morning

It seems not just the right can jump to conclusions based on very little evidence...