Multiculturalism: When Will the Sleeper Wake? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Multiculturalism: When Will the Sleeper Wake?

maxsnafu
03-29-2012, 13:26
http://takimag.com/article/multiculturalism_when_will_the_sleeper_wake_john_derbyshire/print#axzz1qF5GU2Le

JBnTX
03-29-2012, 14:54
Here is a thing that General Wesley Clark, then the supreme commander of the NATO alliance, said back in 1999.

"There is no place in modern Europe for ethnically pure states. That’s a 19th century idea and we are trying to transition into the 21st century, and we are going to do it with multi-ethnic states."

Once again Wesley Clark shows his ignorance of European affairs.

There will be an "ethnic cleansing" war in Europe within ten years, and Islam will be on the winning side.

They'll run the Jews and Christians out of Europe and then they'll move into America to do the same thing.

Muslims aren't going to tolerate a multi-ethnic state.

brickboy240
03-29-2012, 15:16
That is when the "sleeper" gets killed...in his sleep.

- brickboy240

Swiper
03-29-2012, 19:06
Once again Wesley Clark shows his ignorance of European affairs.

There will be an "ethnic cleansing" war in Europe within ten years, and Islam will be on the winning side.

They'll run the Jews and Christians out of Europe and then they'll move into America to do the same thing.

Muslims aren't going to tolerate a multi-ethnic state.

I think you are out of touch with European affairs if you believe that there will be an "ethnic cleansing" war in Europe within ten years.

JBnTX
03-29-2012, 19:30
I think you are out of touch with European affairs if you believe that there will be an "ethnic cleansing" war in Europe within ten years.

I've talked to people from Wales and France, and they say it's only a matter of years before the Muslims control the courts and represent a significant percent of the population.

Their stated intention is to take over Europe and make it Muslim.
They can't do that without a fight.

Chances are they'll win.

juggy4711
03-29-2012, 21:22
I've talked to people from Wales and France, and they say it's only a matter of years before the Muslims control the courts and represent a significant percent of the population.

Their stated intention is to take over Europe and make it Muslim.
They can't do that without a fight.

Chances are they'll win.

It's rare that I find agreement with someone as ignorant as you tend to be so maybe it is all coming to an end. While I do not find a foreign threat of Islam to be the greatest threat to our country Islam as practiced by far too many people is a threat to our civilization.

Problem is that regardless of which party is in charge, we are still beholden to those countries for permission to attack the ones we want to attack. Saudi Arabia dictates what Islamic nations we can fight and which we can't. Whether it is airspace or oil, we are limited by what the other ME nations will accept.The Middle East doesn't care for Iraq so they are/were Ok with the Invasion of Iraq.

And as is typical they will not hesitate to use our actions against us, playing both sides of the field.

JBnTX
03-29-2012, 21:29
It's rare that I find agreement with someone as ignorant as you tend to be...

Well, I've got a news flash for you.
My intelligence level is not measured by whether or not I agree with you.

English
03-30-2012, 03:17
Well, I've got a news flash for you.
My intelligence level is not measured by whether or not I agree with you.

No indeed. If there is ethnic cleansing war in Europe within ten years the Muslims will loose. If they can last fifty years without political action against them, they will probably win. In fact the Muslims are insufficiently patient and their increasing demands as they become a larger proportion of the populations of Europe will raise progressively greater resistance to them. Eventually the "progressive" politicians will become irrelevant. However it turns out, it will be very nasty and it could have been prevented by early political action by if only our politicians had been brave enough and intelligent enough. That is rather too much to hope for.

English

W420Hunter
03-30-2012, 05:10
No indeed. If there is ethnic cleansing war in Europe within ten years the Muslims will loose. If they can last fifty years without political action against them, they will probably win. In fact the Muslims are insufficiently patient and their increasing demands as they become a larger proportion of the populations of Europe will raise progressively greater resistance to them. Eventually the "progressive" politicians will become irrelevant. However it turns out, it will be very nasty and it could have been prevented by early political action by if only our politicians had been brave enough and intelligent enough. That is rather too much to hope for.

English

It is much to much to hope for. I can still remember a few years back when a christian leader in europe called for islamic law to be recognized in europe courts. At the time it seemed shocking. But these days its much less so. There are reports coming from france of hole areas where the police do not go due to them being unwelcome from the muslim community there.

Dandapani
03-30-2012, 06:01
Said it before, will say it again:

Muslim in minority, demure.
Muslim at parity, defiant.
Muslim in majority, deadly.

series1811
03-30-2012, 06:11

When's the last time you were in Europe? I was in Switzerland, about as calm a place as you can find, and the police I was working with said they have been having a crime epidemic, in a place that nobody even needed to lock their doors in for hundreds of years.

The source: Almost one hundred percent immigrants. I heard the same story in Belgium and France, working there.

It may not be ten years, but the pot is already starting to boil over there.

Or are you one of those guys that thinks we just have Islam figured wrong and all the terrorist activities, and calls for Jihad in local mosque, are just a few mixed up agitators?

Swiper
03-30-2012, 07:20
When's the last time you were in Europe?

Sweden, 1973-1997, 2003, 2005-2009.
Norway, 1980, 1982.
Finland, 1982, 2009.
Denmark, 1984, 1986, 2005-2009.
France, 1986, 2005-2008.
Germany, 1986, 1992, 2005-2009.
Austria, 2009.
Switzerland, 1986, 2009.
The Netherlands, 1986, 2006.
Belgium, 1986, 2005-2008.
Luxembourg, 1986, 2005-2008.
Italy, 2007.
Spain, 2008.
Estonia, 2009.
Latvia, 2009.
England, 1990.
Scotland, 2006.

Or are you one of those guys that thinks we just have Islam figured wrong and all the terrorist activities, and calls for Jihad in local mosque, are just a few mixed up agitators?

If you believe that a considerable portion of the immigrant population in Europe is a bunch of Islamic sleepers ready to start racial war in Europe within 10 years you are out of touch with reality. Yes, there are islamic militants to be found among the immmigrant populace but they are small minority.

series1811
03-30-2012, 07:33
So everything in Europe just looks hunky-dory to you?

I bet you don't find many Europeans who see it that way. I sure haven't.

So, again, you think fundamental Islamics are going to change over to a get-along way of looking at things in the near future?

English
03-30-2012, 08:57

If you believe that a considerable portion of the immigrant population in Europe is a bunch of Islamic sleepers ready to start racial war in Europe within 10 years you are out of touch with reality. Yes, there are islamic militants to be found among the immmigrant populace but they are small minority.

After the bomb attacks on London Underground trains and a bus a survey found that 13% of Muslims strongly supported the terrorists and 50% had strong sympathy for them. After the plot to behead the Canadian Prime Minister a survey showed the same 13% of strong supporters.

If we bear in mind the Islamic command that no Muslim should say anything that might bring Islam into disrepute we can assume that a significant proportion who did not agree to either of those two positions were members of those groups but had the intelligence to say otherwise.

This is not information which supports the idea that only a small proportion of Muslims are a potential danger. If we add in the fact that the Koran says that any Muslim who kills an unbeliever will go to Paradise and that this is preached continuouslu by Muslim Immams and Mullahs, we have further support for the idea that the Muslim communities in western democracies are a ticking bomb in and of themselves.

It is yet a further fact that no Muslim can refuse the call to Jihad by his or her religious leaders and remain a Muslim. By so refusing he would be open to justified murder by any other Muslim. There might well be a small proportion of Muslims who wish to speak out against terrorism, but the penalities for doing so are severe and hardly any do so. Honour killings of daughters in particular are only the tip of this iceberg of violence within Islam. When they talk of peace they mean peace only within the Islamic community, and they are not very good at that either.

There is an apparently wide range of Muslim personality types within western democracies. At one end are the friendly, intelligent, hard working Muslims who appear to offfer no threat and wish only to lead a good life and earn a good living. They range from the owners of small shops to high level computer engineers, lawers, surgeons and so on. At the other end are those who believe they should not be friendly towards any unbeliever, but are happy to recieve government support for their large families. 40% of Muslim men in the UK have never worked! Regardless of these apparently huge differences, if their religious leaders tell them to go out and kill unbelievers, that is what most will try to do. And they will probably have joy in their hearts as they do so.

The only difficult thing about all of this is when?

English

Swiper
03-30-2012, 11:24
So everything in Europe just looks hunky-dory to you?

I haven't said that. There numerous issues that need to be addressed when it comes to integration of immigrants and the judicial system. I do, however, see no substance behind the notion that there will be a violent Islamic takeover of Europe within the next ten years.

I bet you don't find many Europeans who see it that way. I sure haven't.

Well, I guess we have met different Europeans.

So, again, you think fundamental Islamics are going to change over to a get-along way of looking at things in the near future?

There will always be fundamentalist of all religious persuasions that wish to enforce their religious beliefs on others with or without the use of force. There are elements within the Islamic community in Europe that can be considered a clear and present danger to the society. However, they do not make up a majority and will definitely not be strong enough to take over Europe through violent means in the foresable future.

Swiper
03-30-2012, 11:28
Regardless of these apparently huge differences, if their religious leaders tell them to go out and kill unbelievers, that is what most will try to do. And they will probably have joy in their hearts as they do so.

Your assumption.

cowboywannabe
03-30-2012, 11:45
the muslims wont have to officially fight the Europeans to beat them. they will change their laws by the courts and start holding more and more political offices until they are in control. then it will be non muslim youth burning cars in france, but they will be dealt with properly by the muslims in control who dont care about political correctness of anything non muslim.

series1811
03-30-2012, 13:30
I

There will always be fundamentalist of all religious persuasions that wish to enforce their religious beliefs on others with or without the use of force. There are elements within the Islamic community in Europe that can be considered a clear and present danger to the society. However, they do not make up a majority and will definitely not be strong enough to take over Europe through violent means in the foresable future.

I guess that was a long winded way of saying 'no'. Pity you are not in the intelligence community, or you could straighten them all out.

DamonC
03-30-2012, 14:28
I haven't said that. There numerous issues that need to be addressed when it comes to integration of immigrants and the judicial system. I do, however, see no substance behind the notion that there will be a violent Islamic takeover of Europe within the next ten years.

..........However, they do not make up a majority and will definitely not be strong enough to take over Europe through violent means in the foresable future.

Why would it have to be violent?

Simply look at the birth rates for the "native" European people vs. the birth rates for the immigrants. Look at how disdainful the immigrants are toward assimilation.

They need do nothing more than maintain their willfully alien identity while outbreeding their hosts. Why fight when you can peacefully take over ON THEIR DIME?

English
03-31-2012, 08:18
Your assumption.

Not so much an assuption as an evidence based deduction. You need to read a little more widely and rely less on the assumption that most people are as well meaning as you are. Study, for instance, how Lebanon changed from being a Chistian dominated country to a Muslim dominated country over a two or three decade period. Study the way in which organized gangs of Muslims stopped busses and used the passengers' identity cards to pick out and murder all the Christians on the bus. Read about what the koran actually says instead of what Muslims' say it says. Look at the translations of Muslim sermons. Consider what is required of every Muslim and what are the penalties for failure to comply with those requirements.

English