Got Our 1st EMS Unit Today [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Got Our 1st EMS Unit Today

robin303
03-29-2012, 21:00
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w83/robin303/ATT00135.jpg

Paul53
03-29-2012, 21:05
I can fix you up with a Lifepack 1 for it. Don't know where you'll get the coal to run it, though!

Paul53
03-29-2012, 21:12
Seriously, why are so many people afraid of getting equal health care for every American? (Except of course congressmen who have legilated the most deluxe package in the world for themselves).

Paul53
03-29-2012, 21:15
:panties:Since I'm asking such terrible questions, what has Obama said or done to threaten our gun rights? Name one thing. Even the head of the NRA cant name one antigun word or act by Obama. But he wants our money to fight these things he hasn't said or done to threaten us!

OP, like the pic, sorry to hijack the thread, but too much fear and anger is being directed at windmills.

robin303
03-29-2012, 21:44
It is called humor dude. Maybe you're on the wrong forum.

Paul53
03-30-2012, 12:38
OP et al. Sorry I dumped all my frustrations out here after seeing yet another thread people who need government help. Worked hard all my life but forced kicking and screaming into disability/retirement. Gotta stop reading those threads, and thanks for being gracious Robin.

Now about that lifepack. I remember being excited because we were upgrading to Lifepack 3s. Now they're in the high 20s or maybe even a lifepack 30 is out since I've been benched.

A medical joke hoping for redemption here. What's the diference between an oral and rectal thermometer?

THE TASTE!:shocked:

ave8er
03-30-2012, 15:57
Seriously, why are so many people afraid of getting equal health care for every American? (Except of course congressmen who have legilated the most deluxe package in the world for themselves).

Why?? Because I like to get what I want when I want it. If I want a nice watch I can buy a UN why should everyone be forced to own a G shock? If I want a nice car I will buy an M6 why should everyone be forced into a chevy volt? If I want quality upscale health care it is my choice to pay more for better service. Everyone has acces to healt care now. No one is being turned away... People are not losing their homes to pay Dr. bills. Wait till the Govt. tells you family... well you know Grandma is 74 and pretty frail, maybe we should save the pace maker for someone else... here are some baby asprins, some pain killers and the number for hospise... Don't think it wont happen. Need a new hip or knee, a wheel chair is soooo much cheaper...

I work DAMN hard for my money keep you hands out of my pockets.

robin303
03-30-2012, 16:37
Everything is cool Paul. I have no idea what a life pack is. :dunno:

1955mercury
03-30-2012, 16:46
:panties:Since I'm asking such terrible questions, what has Obama said or done to threaten our gun rights? Name one thing. Even the head of the NRA cant name one antigun word or act by Obama. But he wants our money to fight these things he hasn't said or done to threaten us!

OP, like the pic, sorry to hijack the thread, but too much fear and anger is being directed at windmills.

I know this is off topic, but you started this. I'm a member of the NRA. I don't think you are and don't have a clue what you are talking about. Read this to get updated.

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/is-the-obama-administration-doing-everything-they-can-to-disarm-america-read-the-article-first-you/question-2516909/

Paul53
03-31-2012, 15:31
Lifepack is the original battery powered portable cardiac monitor and defibrilator. Came out in the 70's as a basic unit, now they're incredibly capable. I poke a little fun at myself for being old enough to remember being excited because we were upgrading to Lifepack 3's. Currently they're around model 30.

SCmasterblaster
03-31-2012, 17:18
I like the sign - Miss me yet? :supergrin:

fwm
04-03-2012, 08:36

Because the 'Obama Care' package does absolutely NOT say one thing about HEALTH CARE. It is a law to control the middleman. The insurance companies. It RAISES the cost of health care insurance because it raises the cost to insurance companies of providing that coverage. My boss has actually come to me and expressed a need to re-evaluate my worth to the company after the 'Obama Care' laws started raising our insurance premiums at work.

I have no problem with equal 'health care'. But 'Obama Care' is not health care, but a government takeover of the insurance, eventually leading to government control like England, which by the way, has one of the least cancer survival rates.

BTW, wait until the next couple of years, when you lose your job, and with health insurance and no income you will be MANDATED to by $8,000 worth of insurance. Then come back and ask that question.

fwm
04-03-2012, 08:43

Not been reading your 'American Rifleman' have you? All previous times he has voted on gun control while in IL he voted with the worst of them. Obama has also instructed Hillary Clinton to re-engage in the UN small arms mandate that Bolton was instructed by Bush to walk away from. If you don't know about it, the UN is trying to get ALL small arms to be registered and controlled by the governments with no ownership by the populations. If the US joins the agreement and it is ratified, the 2nd amendment is lost to the overriding international agreement.

Get you head out of the sand.