Trayvon on Cover of People Mag. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Trayvon on Cover of People Mag.

DOC44
03-30-2012, 11:57
People Mag pours gas on the fire.

http://theheatmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/295277_349343188449354_119304228119919_1044922_1077853810_n.jpg

Doc44

wjv
03-30-2012, 12:09
His 12 year old picture and NOT his 17 year old picture. . .

More young blacks are killed by other blacks in one year, than all of the white on black killings over the past couple decades.

Where is the "outrage" about that?

JFrame
03-30-2012, 12:15
More young blacks are killed by other blacks in one year, than all of the white on black killings over the past couple decades.

"It does not fit the narrative."

:whistling:

stsai465
03-30-2012, 12:36
Anyone want to take bets against Trayvon being Time's "Man of the Year"?:whistling:

KING-PIN
03-30-2012, 13:06

snerd
03-30-2012, 13:42
http://media.reason.com/mc/_external/2012_03/but-why-arent-they-crying-sing.jpg?h=341&w=450

NDCent
03-30-2012, 13:44
I watched The Views discussion on the Trayvon tragedy, saw Oprah's spew, heard a few words from Gail King, then heard about Roseanne's copycat of Spike Lee, along with the infinite wisdom of Rosie O. I started to worry about feelings of racism and bigotry, then I realized I just despised most liberals. :chatter:

Javelin
03-30-2012, 13:59

:agree:

Trayvon Martin who?

Lethaltxn
03-30-2012, 14:07
Disgraceful! :steamed:

Skyhook
03-30-2012, 14:29

Exactly the question Juan Williams was asking on FOX the other night.

He went on to say that 50% of all- ALL- murders comitted were black-on-black killings. Then asked, Where's the attention to THAT?

Juan is a man...

Fred Hansen
03-30-2012, 14:56

Where is the "outrage" about that?No money in it.

TBO
03-30-2012, 15:09
Why not use his ultrasound fetus picture?

JFrame
03-30-2012, 15:23

That really wouldn't fit the leftist agenda...They're big into killing those...

TBO
03-30-2012, 15:34
Rush to judgment in Trayvon Martin case

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/30/opinion/bennett-trayvon-martin/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

:faint:

DOC44
03-30-2012, 15:54
Rush to judgment in Trayvon Martin case

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/30/opinion/bennett-trayvon-martin/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

How long do you think CNN is going to put up with that kind of "crap" from Bennett?

Doc44

Kingarthurhk
03-30-2012, 16:09

People Magazine was probably going to go with this one, and then decided to go forward just a few years...

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/16292312/2/stock-photo-16292312-cute-black-baby-smiling.jpg

TBO
03-30-2012, 16:09
How long do you think CNN is going to put up with that kind of "crap" from Bennett?

Doc44
Not long at all.

lawandorder
03-30-2012, 16:19
This may not be the catalysis but it seems like it is coming soon.

Javelin
03-30-2012, 16:20
A mob mentality seems to be in the ascendancy.

And Zero was leading the charge.

Javelin
03-30-2012, 16:20

Well I am white and I am mad because these black folk are being racist.

So now what?

:tongueout:

KING-PIN
03-30-2012, 16:31
:agree:

Trayvon Martin who?

I decided it wasn't worth it.

:wavey:

TBO
03-30-2012, 18:16
Come on...

callihan_44
03-30-2012, 18:20

callihan_44
03-30-2012, 18:22
:popcorn:

michael e
03-30-2012, 18:24
Not that I buy People, but this would keep me from ever giving them a cent of my money.

G22Dude
03-30-2012, 21:26
Where is the prom or graduation picture. Isn't that the norm. These people who are trying their best to spin this story are ticking folks off so badly that any feelings of sympathy that would go towards this kid is overshadowed by anger at these clowns

DOC44
03-30-2012, 21:31
Where is the prom or graduation picture. Isn't that the norm. These people who are trying their best to spin this story are ticking folks off so badly that any feelings of sympathy that would go towards this kid is overshadowed by anger at these clowns

Graduation picture
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Doc44

G22Dude
03-30-2012, 21:42
Graduation picture

Doc44

Elementary school counts

BobbyT
03-30-2012, 21:57
And now, a moment of silence, brought to you by the Chicago Tribune.

http://www.trbimg.com/img-4f708bc2/turbine/la-na-nn-trayvon-martin-case-20120326-001/600

Flintlocker
03-30-2012, 23:32
Where is the prom or graduation picture.

That's probably the most ignorant and cynical thing I've seen posted here.

Graduation picture

Doc44

It must irk you that you have to hide your true feelings and hide behind snarky innuendo. Why don't you just let all those racist thoughts run free...

TBO
03-31-2012, 00:12
Photos shape opinions of Trayvon Martin case

http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/11629677-418/photos-shape-opinions-of-trayvon-martin-case.html

TBO
03-31-2012, 00:22
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/120328030503-ac-kth-trayvon-martin-photos-00004308-story-top.jpg

Skyhook
03-31-2012, 05:58

EXACTLY what Capt. Zero and his anarchist goons would like to see.

Cavalry Doc
03-31-2012, 06:54
A picture is worth a thousand words. And when there are a bunch to choose from, that choice speaks volumes too.

DOC44
03-31-2012, 07:19
Graduation picture

Doc44

It must irk you that you have to hide your true fion feelings and hide behind snarky innuendo. Why don't you just let all those racist thoughts run free...

It must irk you that a simple general expression can communicate a well known fact. Why don't you accept reality and not live life in your twisted wannabe world.

Doc44

Bogey
03-31-2012, 07:26

It must irk you that you have to hide your true feelings and hide behind snarky innuendo. Why don't you just let all those racist thoughts run free...

:upeyes:

Sent from a skinny woman with a Progresso can

G-19
03-31-2012, 07:56
This is getting out of hand. There is no way that Zimmerman will get a fair trial. The media has destroyed any chance of that happening.

Skyhook
03-31-2012, 08:07
This is getting out of hand. There is no way that Zimmerman will get a fair trial. The media has destroyed any chance of that happening.

That is so true!

I doubt, however, those rabble-rousing journalists/propagandists worry much about being 'fair' to the likes of Zimmerman.

If I were speaking with Zimmerman, I think I'd encourage him to look for that rarest of rare creatures- an accomplished lawyer who would work for him and start bringing those irresponsible media people into lawsuits. Proving damages should not be that difficult, really.

JFrame
03-31-2012, 08:41
A picture is worth a thousand words. And when there are a bunch to choose from, that choice speaks volumes too.

Word!

aircarver
03-31-2012, 09:07
Why's he need a fair trial, when he hasn't been charged with anything ? ...:headscratch:

JFrame
03-31-2012, 09:23
Why's he need a fair trial, when he hasn't been charged with anything ? ...:headscratch:

Hmmm... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/phil/phil_12.gif http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/secret2.gif

G22Dude
03-31-2012, 09:52

So the three year old photo of Trayvon being paraded around is purely coincidental. I'm sure he took a more recent pic. Almost everybody has a baby photo where they look cute and innocent. Even Zimmerman has one.

Fred Hansen
03-31-2012, 09:54

.Because when Democrats don't get their way, they threaten and/or commit terrorist acts until they do. It has been that way in this country since the 1860s at least.

Skyhook
03-31-2012, 11:53
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-trayvon-martin-pictures-20120328,0,3247003.photogallery

GO TO # 15...

Flintlocker
03-31-2012, 20:35
It must irk you that a simple general expression can communicate a well known fact. Why don't you accept reality and not live life in your twisted wannabe world.

Doc44

If I don't parrot the bigoted, racist thoughts of a deranged geezer then I live a fantasy world? That's rich.

DOC44
03-31-2012, 21:02
If I don't parrot the bigoted, racist thoughts of a deranged geezer then I live a fantasy world? That's rich.

You seem to have a problem with facing/accepting reality. Lots of wannabees feel isolated and different from others in their thoughts and perceptions of reality. A biased mind causes blindness.

Doc44

callihan_44
03-31-2012, 21:23

these people wont be happy till the police drag him out into the street and put a bullet into the back of his head

G22Dude
03-31-2012, 21:53
these people wont be happy till the police drag him out into the street and put a bullet into the back of his head

At this point that might not be enough. I will never understand why people allow themselves to get caught up in a mob. Is it so hard to evaluate the situation yourself and not be sheep allowing others to tell you what to think. People disappoint me so much

Javelin
03-31-2012, 22:35
http://media.trb.com/media/photo/2012-03/69084627.JPG

What's up Bra?

:rofl:

certifiedfunds
03-31-2012, 22:39
http://media.trb.com/media/photo/2012-03/69084627.JPG

What's up Bra?

Is that gold in his mouth? What's the gold for? Isn't that what thugs do?

Fred Hansen
03-31-2012, 23:05
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-trayvon-martin-pictures-20120328,0,3247003.photogallery

GO TO # 15...:rofl:

Skyhook
04-01-2012, 05:22

Nice attempt at winning the 'Name-Caller Champion' of GT, bro.:upeyes:

Q: What incredibly nasty group resorts to name-calling to shut up those with differing opinions?
:headscratch:

eracer
04-01-2012, 05:27
This is getting out of hand. There is no way that Zimmerman will get a fair trial. The media has destroyed any chance of that happening.I don't know. They found Casey Anthony innocent.

And she was tried and convicted in the media long before the opening arguments in her case.

Oh wait... her victim was white.

Flintlocker
04-01-2012, 06:01
Nice attempt at winning the 'Name-Caller Champion' of GT, bro.:upeyes:

Q: What incredibly nasty group resorts to name-calling to shut up those with differing opinions?
:headscratch:

Really? That doesn't even qualify for the race. Do you actually read these forums? Do not comprehend how differing opinions are confronted here?

And here's the thing. Doc44 has pretty much admitted that he's a full blown racist. To make matters worse, he's too much of a coward to come out and say how he really feels so he has to couch his statements in petty allusions.

So this is the time when you want to make a stand against name-calling? This thread, this instance? WHAT A JOKE.

All this demonstrates is that you're a hypocrite that wants to go to bat for a racist.

Good job.

certifiedfunds
04-01-2012, 08:00
Really? That doesn't even qualify for the race. Do you actually read these forums? Do not comprehend how differing opinions are confronted here?

And here's the thing. Doc44 has pretty much admitted that he's a full blown racist. To make matters worse, he's too much of a coward to come out and say how he really feels so he has to couch his statements in petty allusions.

So this is the time when you want to make a stand against name-calling? This thread, this instance? WHAT A JOKE.

All this demonstrates is that you're a hypocrite that wants to go to bat for a racist.

Good job.

Is this 1200Feather's new handle?

Skyhook
04-01-2012, 08:04

Good job.

Let the words stand; "racist thoughts of a deranged geezer".

Cavalry Doc
04-01-2012, 08:27

Say it ain't so..... :whistling:

DOC44
04-01-2012, 08:49

Good job.

Definitely sounds like 1200 or one of its butt kissing lefties. You a little sensitive about not graduating? And to call me a coward it is obvious you do not know me and I will not be pervoked by a POS like YOU.

Doc44

rhikdavis
04-01-2012, 08:54
Even the more recent pictures doesn't make him look like much of a threat.

DOC44
04-01-2012, 09:00
Even the more recent pictures doesn't make him look like much of a threat.

I would still like to see the security tape from the store were TM got the can of tea and candy. I would also like to see them compare the jewlery found in TM's backpack with a list of things stolen in the breakins at TM's father's gated community.

Doc44

DocCasualty
04-01-2012, 09:24
I would still like to see the security tape from the store were TM got the can of tea and candy.I've been kind of curious about that myself. It's getting hard to tell what is fact and what is BS from things being said in the media and on the 'net.
I would also like to see them compare the jewlery found in TM's backpack with a list of things stolen in the breakins at TM's father's gated community.

Doc44
I've never heard one way or the other if Martin had ever been to his father's girlfriend's home there in the gated community in Sanford before this particular visit. I don't think that jewelry was confiscated by the school, was it? Hard to know if it would still be amongst his possessions either there or at his mother's home.

DOC44
04-01-2012, 09:30
I've been kind of curious about that myself. It's getting hard to tell what is fact and what is BS from things being said in the media and on the 'net.

I've never heard one way or the other if Martin had ever been to his father's girlfriend's home there in the gated community in Sanford before this particular visit. I don't think that jewelry was confiscated by the school, was it? Hard to know if it would still be amongst his possessions either there or at his mother's home.

The account I read stated that the jewelry was given to the police.

Lots of things to investigate here.

Doc44

HexHead
04-01-2012, 09:36
I started to worry about feelings of racism and bigotry

After watching the disgusting performance of the CBC in front of Congress the other day, I've stopped worrying about that. Or caring.

Brasso
04-01-2012, 10:05
In the end, Martin is the one who physically attacked Zimmerman. Zimmerman shoots Martin. Case Closed.

Racism is the word alright, but it's not the whites being racist this time.....again.

G22Dude
04-01-2012, 22:35
In the end, Martin is the one who physically attacked Zimmerman. Zimmerman shoots Martin. Case Closed.

Racism is the word alright, but it's not the whites being racist this time.....again.

That kind of bottom lines it doesn't it. Even if Martin felt Zimmerman was a threat to him by following him around, at the end of the day he struck the first blow and was shot. There is no happy ending in this situation. It is f'ed up all around. But that's real life.

Javelin
04-01-2012, 22:41

Ha! I have been looking lately to see which handle ROADKING/Feather1200 ran off to and you beat me to it. Totally missed it.

It's like where's Waldo in these threads to figure out which handle he is using. Brings a little entertainment to GT though.

Gundude
04-01-2012, 23:40
Wow, for hundreds of years we've been wasting all this time and money on witnesses, crime scene investigators, police detectives, and juries when every case could've been closed on the basis of what one guy decides happened after reading some stuff on the internet. :faint:

Big Mad Dawg
04-02-2012, 01:37

It must irk you that all you got is to throw the irrelevant race card.

I doubt that you will change anyone’s opinion and I really doubt you are capable of changing yours but can you explain why a nice young man was found with burglary tools and stolen property in his possession? I have a very hard time respecting thieves and liars but you may feel differently unless of course it was your stuff stolen. Why should we not then question his character? Do you know him personally or should we listen to what his greedy mommy says?

If it quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck you will have a hard time convincing anyone that it is a kitten.

KING-PIN
04-02-2012, 01:55
And here's the thing. Doc44 has pretty much admitted that he's a full blown racist.

Ok, I'll say it.

What's wrong with that?

After all, it's totally acceptable. You must not have noticed that its completely fine to be openly racist now. The MSM helped announce it.

If the "Black Panthers" can get air time on national TV to put out a hit with no reprocussions, then I can let it be known, and not sugar coat the truth anymore. If they can do it, I can do it.

Cavalry Doc
04-02-2012, 05:36
Ok, I'll say it.

What's wrong with that?

After all, it's totally acceptable. You must not have noticed that its completely fine to be openly racist now. The MSM helped announce it.

If the "Black Panthers" can get air time on national TV to put out a hit with no reprocussions, then I can let it be known, and not sugar coat the truth anymore. If they can do it, I can do it.

But..... But that would violate the double standard. :faint:

DOC44
04-02-2012, 06:26
Ok, I'll say it.

What's wrong with that?

some folks just can't stand it when presented with facts or ideas that don't sugarcoat things associated with the affirmative action crowd. Everybody has to bite the same ole green winnie and measured with the same ruler.

Doc44

Skyhook
04-02-2012, 06:50
How has Obama's presidency influenced race relations amongst Americans?

1) It has reduced racist prejudices, hatred, and anger.

2) It has increased racist prejudices, hatred, and anger.

3) Unicorns no longer feel threatened.

KING-PIN
04-02-2012, 10:40
some folks just can't stand it when presented with facts or ideas that don't sugarcoat things associated with the affirmative action crowd. Everybody has to bite the same ole green winnie and measured with the same ruler.

Doc44

Exactly.

Funny how simply telling the truth labels you as a racist nowadays. Well, I've always been one to call it like I see it, and if that makes me a racist, then so be it. Doesn't bother me one bit.

I'm sick of the double standards and the MSM's efforts at catering to one demographic over another, all in the name of "fairness" and "equality." Give me a break. I'm not holding back my thoughts and opinions here online, or in person ANYMORE, or until things are truly fair, which will most likely never come. Those pointing the finger have to be willing to practice what they preach before I'm willing to negotiate.

Oh, and thanks for your rationale and level headedness, Doc44. I have much enjoyed your posts in the past, and the present having to do with this topic.

HexHead
04-03-2012, 06:39
Exactly.

Funny how simply telling the truth labels you as a racist nowadays. Well, I've always been one to call it like I see it, and if that makes me a racist, then so be it. Doesn't bother me one bit.

I'm sick of the double standards and the MSM's efforts at catering to one demographic over another, all in the name of "fairness" and "equality." Give me a break. I'm not holding back my thoughts and opinions here online, or in person ANYMORE, or until things are truly fair, which will most likely never come. Those pointing the finger have to be willing to practice what they preach before I'm willing to negotiate.

Oh, and thanks for your rationale and level headedness, Doc44. I have much enjoyed your posts in the past, and the present having to do with this topic.

I agree completely. Ever since former Black Panther member (real BP, not the NBP weenies) Roush showed up in Congress wearing a hoodie along with the rest of the CBC racists, I've had it with those people. I couldn't care less what anyone wants to call me over that.
Lefitists like to throw the race card to control the conversation, knowing that most people will immediately switch gears and spend their time denying that moniker. And the right lets them get away with it.