PDA

View Full Version : And this is why Santorum is a guaranteed loss to Obama

G19G20
03-30-2012, 15:15
Yep, that'll carry an election.:wow:

Rick Santorum Calls Obama a Nig - YouTube

jcbarlow
03-30-2012, 15:19
I'm not a big fan of Santorum, but I don't think he said what you think he said. It doesn't make sense in the context of what he was saying. I like to give most people the benefit of the doubt.

JFrame
03-30-2012, 15:26
Santorum has lost his luster for me also -- but that clip looked and sounded edited.

G19G20
03-30-2012, 15:30
I'm not a big fan of Santorum, but I don't think he said what you think he said. It doesn't make sense in the context of what he was saying. I like to give most people the benefit of the doubt.

I dont think he meant to say -that word- either but of all the places to stumble over his words, it's....there??? :rofl:

The video isn't edited. He just screwed up at precisely the wrong time.

JBnTX
03-30-2012, 15:31
Santorum has lost his luster for me also -- but that clip looked and sounded edited.

Yes, it's edited.

No doubt by a jealous Ron Paul supporter.
They hate all the republican candidates.

G19G20
03-30-2012, 15:45
Yes, it's edited.

Horsehockey. You're a flat out liar.

Here's the full video. Go to 34:24 mark.

Rick Santorum Visits Janesville - YouTube

JBnTX
03-30-2012, 15:48

No, I just know how to bring out the best in Ron Paul supporters.

:rofl:

I play them like fiddles.

Javelin
03-30-2012, 15:49
Yes, it's edited.

Yes obviously by a RP supporter.

Javelin
03-30-2012, 15:49

JBnTX you are kind of making an ass out of yourself.

Cream Soda Kid
03-30-2012, 15:54

Here's the full video. Go to 34:24 mark.

Rick Santorum Visits Janesville - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzyvo8SKa0M&feature=related)

I just went to the 34:24 mark on the version of the video that you provided. Santorum didnít say it, in fact there was a lull in his speech.

He didnít say it.

G19G20
03-30-2012, 15:58

So being a liar means you're playing others like fiddles and you're proud of that? No wonder you support the status quo.

I just went to the 34:24 mark on the version of the video that you provided. Santorum didn’t say it, in fact there was a lull in his speech.

He didn’t say it.

Are you serious??? Holy cow. Something is wrong with you. Ok go to 34:26 then. Sheesh.

Travelin' Jack
03-30-2012, 16:08
Are you serious??? Holy cow. Something is wrong with you. Ok go to 34:26 then. Sheesh.

I'm a Ron Paul supporter and if my choices are Santorum or Obama, I'm staying home.

I don't think he said it either. I have a lot of other reasons for not liking him though.

JBnTX
03-30-2012, 17:47
JBnTX you are kind of making an ass out of yourself.

I've listened to it several times and he didn't say it.
Others have listened and they don't hear it either.

Your apology for calling me a liar is humbly accepted.
Don't worry about it, anyone can make a mistake.

:wavey:

Swiper
03-30-2012, 17:59

I don't hear it either.

chickenwing
03-30-2012, 18:33
I heard it. Don't know what he was going to say, but he did say "...anti-war government nig ah the ah America was a source for division around the world..."

G19G20
03-30-2012, 18:42

:wavey:

Im now completely convinced that you're either a complete troll or a delusional psychotic.

You said a Ron Paul supporter edited the video. I called you a liar because the clip is 100% accurate and unedited as the full length version showed. Then you say you didn't hear it. So was it edited or wasn't it? :upeyes: You're a very strange person.

Ruble Noon
03-30-2012, 18:50
I heard it. Don't know what he was going to say, but he did say "...anti-war government nig ah the ah America was a source for division around the world..."

That's what I heard also.

chickenwing
03-30-2012, 18:53
If he wasn't going to say ****** don't know why he would stop himself then go a completely different direction with what he was saying.

Not that I care, he would never get my vote in the first place.

G19G20
03-30-2012, 19:14
It's obvious what it sounded like he was about to say. I seriously doubt he would actually say that, unless he purposely wanted to sink his entire campaign. But that sort of flub is why he's a guaranteed loss. Maybe he'll talk some more about "blah people" lol.

JK-linux
03-30-2012, 19:25

Fred Hansen
03-30-2012, 19:55
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17500000/Blazing-Saddles-mel-brooks-17584993-707-361.jpg

"Have you gone berserk? Can't you see that man is a ni... Ha ha... wrong person. Forgive me. No offense intended."The genius of Mel Brooks. Well played sir!

:cheers: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

G17Jake
03-30-2012, 20:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBnTX

Im now completely convinced that you're either a complete troll or a delusional psychotic.

You said a Ron Paul supporter edited the video. I called you a liar because the clip is 100% accurate and unedited as the full length version showed. Then you say you didn't hear it. So was it edited or wasn't it? :upeyes: You're a very strange person.

I had to listen to it several times before I heard what he said. I still don't know what he almost said.

What chickenwing posted is fairly accurate:

G19G20
03-31-2012, 01:29
You can't screw uip like that in the general election. That's a campaign killer with the raised racial tensions ongoing and being ramped up.

walt cowan
03-31-2012, 06:30
You can't screw uip like that in the general election. That's a campaign killer with the raised racial tensions ongoing and being ramped up.

sharpton and sandy both take their orders from "the club". folks are stupid and will be played into being stupid. :dunno: