Power Bond Group Buy [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Power Bond Group Buy

Taterhead
03-30-2012, 15:32
I am beginning to sound like a Power Bond bullets fanboy...

That being said, I thought I'd pass along some information that I found out yesterday.

My club is doing a group buy. I am going to get a supply to last me a while. The cost is $100/1000 for a 180 gr FP. Pretty good price for a very good bullet. I am pretty sure that we do not have a shipping cost for this either.

Apparently the order minimum quantity is 30,000. But that can be mixed and matched with other calibers and bullet styles. You can get quantities of 500 too for the same price as 1000. So if you belong to a shooting club, IDPA, USPSA, etc in your area; you might consider getting some guys together to do a big order. It works out to be almost 20% off.

Contact info:

E-mail: matt@PowerBondBullets.com

phone 208.880.4124

Thought I'd pass this along.

Ethereal Killer
03-31-2012, 00:06
didnt really pass along any useful info like
-price
-minimum order
-bullet design and construction
-website
-available bullets

Geez, kinda failed on the first try there bud!! Try again for us!! :)

Taterhead
03-31-2012, 15:04
didnt really pass along any useful info like
-price
-minimum order
-bullet design and construction
-website
-available bullets

Geez, kinda failed on the first try there bud!! Try again for us!! :)

No need to be condescending. Did you read my thread?

Since this is the 10mm Reloading forum I did mention the specific cost of .40 cal 180s.

And I mentioned that the discount on bullets was almost 20% off.

I also stated the minimum order quantity.

I intentionally did not give the complete price list for our group buy because I do not want to speak on the behalf of PB bullets. You will have to contact them yourself to get the price commitment. I am not going to do that for you.

To that end, I provided two ways to contact Power Bond Bullets. In case you were having trouble deriving their web address: try dropping "Matt@" from Matt@powerbondbullets.com. That will get you there.

I did not get into the bullets themselves because I have recently reviewed them extensively. Here is a thread I did a short while ago on this forum.

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1404110

gofastman
03-31-2012, 21:35
No need to be condescending.
That means "to talk down to" for those of you that dont know.

gofastman
04-02-2012, 17:17
I would be willing to try some of the 165gr FP's, provided they can handle at least 1300fps and be used with a comp.
I wounder if i could buy a sample, maybe 50 or so, from them?

Taterhead
04-02-2012, 18:02
You might send Matt an email. He has been pretty responsive to my inquiries..

Ethereal Killer
04-02-2012, 18:29
hmmmmm anybody else get in with your clubs buy?

Taterhead
04-02-2012, 20:05
hmmmmm anybody else get in with your clubs buy?

I hope there wasn't a misunderstanding. My thread was not a solicitation to get others to join my group buy. It was merely passing along information that there would be an opportunity for others at their respective clubs to arrange something similar - and save money on a good bullet.

A lot of guys in local IDPA or USPSA clubs shoot a lot of bullets. It could be pretty easy to get a few guys together to order 30K. Mix and match the popular service calibers (+ .44 cal) to get to 30K.

At any rate, just some information.