View Full Version : Lotto Fever and the 99%
...... Interesting how many people aspire to be the 1%. Granted, the lottery players aspire to be the 1% without having first done the hard work and having made the sacrifices to get there. But the long lines indicate that---despite what Occupy Wall Street wants you to believe---America is still an aspirational society. We don't demonize the rich because we all aspire to BE the rich........
Still 3 1/2 hours to drawing! LOL!
I don't want to play cuz 99% of winner ended up being broke after winning a lotto.
Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
I don't want to play cuz 99% of winner ended up being broke after winning a lotto
America is great that way, isn't it? Spend it, save it, or a little of both. Your "choice". Think of the stupid ones that blow it all as stimulating the economy.
I endorse lotteries....
.....it's the only way the '99%' will pay taxes .......:rofl:
A few bucks to daydream, better spent than going to a movie.
I win and I'll gladly give the finger to the 99%, the rest of the 1% too:tongueout:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.