MSNBC admits: Glenn Beck was right [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC admits: Glenn Beck was right

Ruble Noon
03-30-2012, 18:49
http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/03/30/msnbc-admits-glenn-beck-was-right/

Glock30Eric
03-30-2012, 19:52
I hope it's not too late for MSM to say Ron Paul was right with the most of US' issues. I believe people will still ignore that. Ron Paul is not the bottom for us to crash on. We need Obama because he will wake us up. He is the bottom for us to crash to order to change our course. I really hope that I am wrong.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Breadman03
03-30-2012, 21:05
I hope it's not too late for MSM to say Ron Paul was right with the most of US' issues. I believe people will still ignore that. Ron Paul is not the bottom for us to crash on. We need Obama because he will wake us up. He is the bottom for us to crash to order to change our course. I really hope that I am wrong.

I wish I could tell you to right your flag, however I fear you are correctly displaying it in distress.

cowboy1964
03-31-2012, 01:02
Now let's see Glenn Beck call the top of the gold cycle. I think he'll have a bit more trouble with that.

Didn't he also say something like food was going to double last year? Yes it's up, but nothing like he said it was going to be.

hogfish
03-31-2012, 04:19
The Fusion of Entertainment & Enlightenment :wow:

Cavalry Doc
03-31-2012, 06:30

I suspect you are wrong. You are forgetting the sad fact that about half of America will support Barry in dragging us further toward disaster. It will obviously be blamed on others. There is no epiphany for the American consciousness that is guaranteed by another term for Barry. The only result would likely be a deeper hole to dig out of.