NBC News Accused of Editing 911 Call in Trayvon Martin Controversy [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : NBC News Accused of Editing 911 Call in Trayvon Martin Controversy

DOC44
03-30-2012, 20:31
Tried to make zimmerman look like a racist.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/trayvon-martin-nbc-news-editing-911-call-306359

CAUGHT

Doc44

Brucev
03-30-2012, 20:45
Oh No! Say it ain't so! Say it ain't so!

Sam Spade
03-30-2012, 21:01
How could they possibly think that this wouldn't come out?

When it came out, how could they possibly think it would be good for them?

So what window-licker gave the go-ahead for this idiocy?

janice6
03-30-2012, 21:14
Sure working overtime to make the latino look bad.

Nah. they're doing it during regular hours.

G22Dude
03-30-2012, 21:18
How pathetic are they, that they can't accept this situation for what it is. Let it play out in court. Why must they always play an angle be it race or whatever. Normal decent people will wait and see what really happened, but these agenda driven libs have to play an angle

Fred Hansen
03-30-2012, 21:22
Nothing But Ccommunists manufacturing pro-Poverty Pimp propaganda?

Why next they will have anchors with thrills running up their legs.

:shocked:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DOC44
03-30-2012, 21:23
Matt needs a job on a garbage truck.

Doc44

Fred Hansen
03-30-2012, 21:51
Matt needs a job on a garbage truck.

Doc44He's more appropriate as ballast.

vkscott
03-30-2012, 22:52
Don't think I ever heard the NBC version, but what a bunch of idiots.

QNman
03-30-2012, 23:03
I shouldn't be surprised, and yet I am. Apparently, it's not only a wing of the Obama campaign office, it's also amateur hour.

samurairabbi
03-30-2012, 23:06
This "alteration" story may end up as big as the forgery of GW Bush's military records that CBS put on the air when Bush II was still in office. That sequence was probably the final blow that pushed Dan Rather off the CBS Evening News. NBC will probably be hunting for some low-level transcriber/editor willing to take the fall to protect the network.

Flintlocker
03-30-2012, 23:27
Hannity, Bozell and Fox News accusing someone else of bias and selective editing?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

cowboywannabe
03-30-2012, 23:31
Hannity, Bozell and Fox News accusing someone else of bias and selective editing?

hey goober, its not an accuzation when its true, as in already proven.

p.d.
03-31-2012, 04:31
How could they possibly think that this wouldn't come out?

When it came out, how could they possibly think it would be good for them?

So what window-licker gave the go-ahead for this idiocy?

The same dude who okayed blowing up the Chevy pickup?

Cavalry Doc
03-31-2012, 06:24
I shouldn't be surprised, and yet I am. Apparently, it's not only a wing of the Obama campaign office, it's also amateur hour.

At stuff like this, I am never surprised, and yet I am constantly amazed.

Cavalry Doc
03-31-2012, 06:26

Seems like they supported their accusation quite well with facts in this case. Give credit where it is due.

aircarver
03-31-2012, 06:31
Seems like they supported their accusation quite well with facts in this case. Give credit where it is due.

Don't hold your breath.... He's an operative ....:upeyes:

azbuckeye
03-31-2012, 06:36
What? A news agency doing something to push their agenda on the mindless masses? I find that to preposterous.....

aircarver
03-31-2012, 06:42
What? A news agency doing something to push their agenda on the mindless masses? I find that to preposterous.....

Of course ....

"These are not the droids you're looking for" ......

Bren
03-31-2012, 06:43
Seems like Zimmerman can easily get a free attorney to pursue this - there are deep, deep pockets that are sensitive to bad publicity. Wish I was his lawyer suing NBC.

Cavalry Doc
03-31-2012, 06:52

http://hateandanger.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/lood-at-these-people-glassy-eyed-automatons-going-about-their-daily-lives-never-stopping-to-look-around-and-think-im-the-only-conscious-human-in-a-world-of-sheep.jpg

ithaca_deerslayer
03-31-2012, 07:14
Seems like Zimmerman can easily get a free attorney to pursue this - there are deep, deep pockets that are sensitive to bad publicity. Wish I was his lawyer suing NBC.

Hopefully that would make NBC talk about it and have Matt Lauer apologize and say on the Today Show in front of the public that NBC has to do a better job reporting factual, and not sensationalized, news.

QNman
03-31-2012, 07:24
Hopefully that would make NBC talk about it and have Matt Lauer apologize and say on the Today Show in front of the public that NBC has to do a better job reporting factual, and not sensationalized, news.

:rofl:

I wouldn't hold my breath or anything.

coastal4974
03-31-2012, 07:48
It never ends with the left, lie and laugh about it when caught.

G29Reload
03-31-2012, 08:35
hey goober, its not an accuzation when its true, as in already proven.

This.

I saw the A-B comparison, the edit was hands down malicious. Not even close. Manufactured to make Zimmerman look like he was hunting down blacks.

Fred Hansen
03-31-2012, 08:52
This.

I saw the A-B comparison, the edit was hands down malicious. Not even close. Manufactured to make Zimmerman look like he was hunting down blacks.To be fair, the editing probably occurred before Nothing But Ccommunists discovered that Zimmerman is a wise Latino Democrat, rather than the conservative whitey they had been hoping for.

Peace Warrior
03-31-2012, 12:29
Tried to make zimmerman look like a racist.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/trayvon-martin-nbc-news-editing-911-call-306359

CAUGHT

Doc44
Z's lawyer should have already filed a cease and desist as well as file for a civil suit for damages. I can see where this fake, sensationalized report would be a liability for Z, and I think he should be monetarily compensated. It won't make him completely whole, but it will send a message to those who would distort the truth solely to wrongly accuse an individual.

Peace Warrior
03-31-2012, 12:32
How pathetic are they, that they can't accept this situation for what it is. Let it play out in court. Why must they always play an angle be it race or whatever. Normal decent people will wait and see what really happened, but these agenda driven libs have to play an angle
I don't see a need for a court case yet, and barring any additional evidence cited against Z, this should never go to any court. Unless, you're speaking the civil court cases that Z should file after the investigation.

PawDog
03-31-2012, 12:41
NBC gets all of their "news" releases directly from, and pre-approved by, the White House before release.

Anyone doubt the Obama Administration intends to further their agenda using this whole media-created mess?

Peace Warrior
03-31-2012, 13:32
http://hateandanger.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/lood-at-these-people-glassy-eyed-automatons-going-about-their-daily-lives-never-stopping-to-look-around-and-think-im-the-only-conscious-human-in-a-world-of-sheep.jpg
Quoting bertrand russell,

"It is to be expected that advances in physiology and psychology will give governments much more control over individual mentality than they now have even in totalitarian countries. Fitche laid it down that education should aim at destroying free will, so that, after pupils have left school, they shall be incapable, throughout the rest of their lives, of thinking or acting otherwise than as their schoolmasters would have wished."

"...Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible.” - bertrand, russell (1953)

Bren
03-31-2012, 14:28
Quoting bertrand russell,

"It is to be expected that advances in physiology and psychology will give governments much more control over individual mentality than they now have even in totalitarian countries. Fitche laid it down that education should aim at destroying free will, so that, after pupils have left school, they shall be incapable, throughout the rest of their lives, of thinking or acting otherwise than as their schoolmasters would have wished."

"...Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible. - bertrand, russell (1953)

Pretty sure he was on to something.

Peace Warrior
03-31-2012, 14:37
Pretty sure he was on to something.
Yeah, he was on an ultimate power trip, just like all the other global elite.