MSNBC Concedes Injury To Back Of Zimmerman's Head Apparent On Police VIdeo [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC Concedes Injury To Back Of Zimmerman's Head Apparent On Police VIdeo

DOC44
04-01-2012, 19:38
MSNBC Concedes Injury To Back Of Zimmerman's Head Apparent On Police VIdeo

I hope Z sues the crap out of NBC and CNN.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/03/31/MSNBC-Admits-Zimmerman-Head-Injury

Doc44

KING-PIN
04-01-2012, 19:57
Good. A step in the right direction towards clearing Z of any wrongdoing.

Glad to see it. Can't wait for a final outcome of the investigation.

JFrame
04-01-2012, 20:19
Yeah -- but his brains clearly aren't oozing out of the back of his head...Which means Z wasn't justified in defending himself (at least, according to one poster on this forum)...

:whistling:

Kingarthurhk
04-01-2012, 20:21
Yeah -- but his brains clearly aren't oozing out of the back of his head...Which means Z wasn't justified in defending himself (at least, according to one poster on this forum)...

:whistling:

If your brains are oozing out, it's a little too late.

JFrame
04-01-2012, 20:23
If your brains are oozing out, it's a little too late.

Ya think...????

coastal4974
04-01-2012, 20:25
Apparently NBC didn’t learn anything from when they did the same thing to Richard Jewell. They got off way too easy.

KING-PIN
04-01-2012, 20:35
But now, "experts" are saying that the voice of the person screaming for help wasn't Zimmerman.

When will they let this crap go?

:upeyes:

ETA:

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/01/10963191-trayvon-martin-case-911-call-screams-not-george-zimmermans-2-experts-say

oldman11
04-01-2012, 20:44
1st of all; the "experts" are NOT saying the person screaming wasn't Zim. That came from one of Trayvons relatives because they didn't want to hear the truth. As far the poster that JFrame is referring to is just some punk who will say anything by twisting statements around, or just plain lying. And no matter what is said he will not admit Zim was innocent. He'll hold onto that hate forever.

plainsman
04-01-2012, 21:08
Anyway, I guess he's preparing us for the leftie lie, that even if trayvon attacked first, and was beating zimmerman's brains out, black on white attacks can always be justified. The left will not be satisfied until they make a example out to this man. His zealous prosecution is nothing more then a witch hunt. I'm sure all of us would get a special prosecutor FBI, and civil rights investigations, if we were attacked.

One of the ungrateful bimbet witnesses in his community criticizing his lack of providing first aid to the perp. I can't seem to recall any law preventing her from giving the perp CPR.

Let me say this for these crime patrol people, they are unrewarded, many times they use their own cars, and they do this for the good of the community, who the police were unable to protect. It's not us Glock people who are the mostly likely victims, rather the frail, and defenseless who the dirt bags usually prey on.

The last thing I'd ever do would be defend some gangstar's actions.