Malik Zulu Shabazz: New Black Panthers Planning April 9 ‘Day of Action’ [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Malik Zulu Shabazz: New Black Panthers Planning April 9 ‘Day of Action’

DOC44
04-01-2012, 22:05
This Saturday in Sanford, Florida the New Black Panther Party will be conducting county-wide and state-wide defense training and community patrols to protect against racial violence and attacks, and people like Zimmerman…” he said.

“[Then] On Monday, April 9 we have teamed up with over 300 organizations in a national and international coalition and are calling for a national strike…and a day of absence, where there is no work, no school, and no shopping in the cause of justice for Trayvon and the immediate arrest of Zimmerman and charging him with the appropriate charges.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/malik-zulu-shabazz-new-black-panthers-planning-april-9-day-of-action/

This may not end well.:dunno:

Doc44

plainsman
04-01-2012, 22:20
Since all available law enforcement is investigating George Zimmerman for any and all possible state and federal charges, so they can pander and grovel appropriately to the lawless.

JK-linux
04-01-2012, 22:33

CitizenOfDreams
04-01-2012, 22:37
No work? How many of those protesters work anyway?
No school - for those who are not currently suspended for drug violations, I guess.
No shopping? Fine with me, keeps me from watching them paying for a basket full of fine food with a welfare card and driving off in a pimped up Escalade. Too bad it's only one day.

JBnTX
04-01-2012, 22:42
"The Muslim Street"?

That doesn't sound good.
The next thing you know Iran will be backing the protesters.

rgregoryb
04-02-2012, 06:46
muzlem skreet....................

Big Mad Dawg
04-02-2012, 10:13
Most are too lazy to work or go to school not too worried about them being ambitious now unless they think there will be looting. Now a “Day of Stealing” that’s something the malik zulu shabazz (zulu shabazz you got to be kidding me) and his ilk can get behind and support.

Fred Hansen
04-02-2012, 10:33
Every gun range in America should declare the weekend of April 7th and 8th National Marksmanship Weekend, complete with discounts on all sales and rentals.

Years ago some liberal scumbags moved a rapist into our small island community. They were helping him "turn his life around".

I guess we could have protested; instead, our sportsman's club sponsored some free firearms instruction (complete with NRA Certified Instructors and RSOs) and some free sight-in weekends on our range. The end result was a couple dozen new shooters, and more than that in new members.

I can't say whether the rapist ever heard about our classes, but I do know that when he chose to re-offend, it was off-island, he was captured before he could catch a ferry back. Never saw him again. win/win

DonGlock26
04-02-2012, 16:14
Working America won't even notice. Here's to epic fail. :drink:

-

cowboywannabe
04-02-2012, 16:28
i dont suppose that day of action will include paying backed up child support?

Glockdude1
04-02-2012, 16:43
i dont suppose that day of action will include paying backed up child support?

:rofl:

michael e
04-02-2012, 16:50
Well I will still be working, shopping or doing whatever I have to on that day.

Gunhaver
04-02-2012, 17:08
No shopping? Fine with me, keeps me from watching them paying for a basket full of fine food with a welfare card and driving off in a pimped up Escalade. Too bad it's only one day.

You see that too? I keep getting told it just never happens or is a very rare failing of the system but I see it all the time.

I've also been informed that I'm racist for noticing.

Glockdude1
04-02-2012, 18:27
Day of no shopping???

Shop lifting/stealing will fall to a all time low!!!

:supergrin:

fortyofforty
04-02-2012, 18:44
You see that too? I keep getting told it just never happens or is a very rare failing of the system but I see it all the time.

I had to sit outside a Social Services office for one afternoon, and can't tell you how many expensive cars and SUVs I saw enter and leave that parking lot. It was clear to me that many people applying for and collecting public assistance choose to spend money on things other than their own survival. When the money's free and there are no effective checks for waste, fraud and abuse, they might just as well install a free ATM in poor neighborhoods or fly overhead in a helicopter and dump out cash.

DonGlock26
04-02-2012, 19:25
I had to sit outside a Social Services office for one afternoon, and can't tell you how many expensive cars and SUVs I saw enter and leave that parking lot. It was clear to me that many people applying for and collecting public assistance choose to spend money on things other than their own survival. When the money's free and there are no effective checks for waste, fraud and abuse, they might just as well install a free ATM in poor neighborhoods or fly overhead in a helicopter and dump out cash.

Section Eight housing is a SUV parking only lot.

_

CitizenOfDreams
04-02-2012, 20:59

I wouldn't say that I see it "all the time", but definitely more than "very rarely". And I shop at Publix which is a somewhat higher class supermarket in my neighborhood; probably happens much more often at Winn Dixie.

Certain things in our society you are simply not supposed to notice. If someone farts in the elevator, just hold your breath and keep smiling.

marchboom
04-03-2012, 11:22
Now a “Day of Stealing” that’s something the malik zulu shabazz (zulu shabazz you got to be kidding me) and his ilk can get behind and support.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Rabid Rabbit
04-03-2012, 13:47
Who will notice anybody not attending school? Most schools are are still in their spring break and are closed, the monday after Easter many people do not go to work. This is kind of like we demand all banks to close Dec 25.

brickboy240
04-03-2012, 16:00
A day of lock and load?

DOC44
04-03-2012, 21:25
A day of lock and load?

That's everyday now a days.

Doc44

walt cowan
04-04-2012, 11:06
Section Eight housing is a SUV parking only lot.

_

:rofl:now thats damm funny!:rofl:

Goaltender66
04-04-2012, 11:20
This Saturday in Sanford, Florida the New Black Panther Party will be conducting county-wide and state-wide defense training and community patrols to protect against racial violence and attacks, and people like Zimmerman…” he said.
Wasn't it that whole "community patrol" thing that the NBP were excoriating Zimmerman for in the first place?

“[Then] On Monday, April 9 we have teamed up with over 300 organizations in a national and international coalition and are calling for a national strike…and a day of absence, where there is no work, no school, and no shopping in the cause of justice for Trayvon and the immediate arrest of Zimmerman and charging him with the appropriate charges.”

Doesn't that therefore make April 9 a day of inaction?