What fits Multimount? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : What fits Multimount?

ronin.45
04-03-2012, 17:38
I'm getting pissed off at Gemtech so I want to know what suppressors are compatible with the Multimount accessories.

I have a Gemtech Talon upper that I like, but the Multimount can needs servicing and Gemtech has been giving me the runaround for months. I'm thinking of replacing it with another brand, but obviously it needs to fit the multimount barrel on the Talon.

What other models out there fit?

The Liberty Mystic is one I know about. Who has one and how do you like it?

I'd prefer one that is user serviceable.

Thanks for any feedback.

Jakk
04-03-2012, 19:43
The Liberty cans are the only ones I know of for sure that were designed for the MM mounts. Some people have reported successfully using MM mounts on the SWR Trident-9, but then others have reported them not working. And since the Trident has been discontinued, that may not be the best avenue.

I've been thinking of getting a Liberty Mystic, but I have no personal experience with them.

Your other option is to send your Gemtech to one of the places that jailbreaks cans. It will void your warranty, but you will be able to disassemble and clean your can yourself.

ronin.45
04-03-2012, 22:49
I wasn't aware anyone did that. Any names?

Jakk
04-04-2012, 00:08
Check around at silencertalk.com. I know there are a few companies that do it, but I never paid that much attention.

ronin.45
04-04-2012, 06:44
Will do. Thanks!