Zimmerman's Arrest Record [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Zimmerman's Arrest Record

Jonesee
04-03-2012, 17:45
http://www.policeleak.com/post/19671656352/george-michael-zimmermans-criminal-record

And, his father was a judge and his mother was a court clerk. I bet they are proud.

Time will tell, but if the FBI and DOJ are both running their own investigations, I would guess they will press charges and let a jury sort it out.

KING-PIN
04-03-2012, 17:47
http://www.policeleak.com/post/19671656352/george-michael-zimmermans-criminal-record

And, his father was a judge and his mother was a court clerk. I bet they are proud.

Time will tell, but if the FBI and DOJ are both running their own investigations, I would guess they will press charges and let a jury sort it out.

So he's never been convicted of anything.

Horrible person.

LASTRESORT20
04-03-2012, 17:50

Not a nice guy.

`Many` Liberals have "sketchy"....records....so what...let the Law do its thing..."and sort it out":yawn:

Jonesee
04-03-2012, 17:53
And most people have never been accused of those crimes either.

That is why people pay attorneys. The assault on a police officer charge was plea bargained down.

The civil suit for a restraining order for domestic violence was upheld.

KING-PIN
04-03-2012, 17:56
And most people have never been accused of those crimes either.

That is why people pay attorneys. The assault on a police officer charge was plea bargained down.

The civil suit for a restraining order for domestic violence was upheld.

You're absolutely right, but if he has never been found guilty, I can't really hold that against him.

I'm sure he's got some skeletons in his closet, however.

michael e
04-03-2012, 17:59
Where does it say he was guilty? Isn't it innocent till proven guilty? Or did I not get the memo it changed?

KING-PIN
04-03-2012, 18:03
Where does it say he was guilty? Isn't it innocent till proven guilty? Or did I not get the memo it changed?

If you are white or any combination of white and any race except black, and are involved in an incident against said blacks, you are subject to the new Guilty Until Innocent type of prosecution since you are the only race on the earth that is capable of hate.

Now you're up to speed.

Sendarr
04-03-2012, 18:04
For those who convict people in the court of public opinion, being charged with something is evidence enough, I guess. I sure hope none of these judgemental people ever end up in a zimmerman predicament

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Jonesee
04-03-2012, 18:04

You need to re-read my posts. I never used the term guilty.
I just posted his public records.

ChuteTheMall
04-03-2012, 18:06
Not guilty.

Gunnut 45/454
04-03-2012, 21:19
Jonesee
Well where's Trayvon Martins record? Zimmerman had no convictions for any of what you listed. So you've never had any brushes with Law enforcement? Remember to cast the first stone one has to be without sin. And we are not. Let the law handle it and quit casting judgement for what you have no clue about- you were not there!:steamed:

plainsman
04-03-2012, 21:58
Both parties accused each other and took out restraining orders. This is typical divorce BS that divorcing couples should think about how it impacts their future. I had a friend who wouldn't hurt a ant, who was charged with domestic violence by his spouse who thought it would give her a edge in divorce.

I see nothing in Zimmerman's past that has anything to do with his right to self defense. People should inform themselves about homeowner associations. They place restictions on the community that everyone moving there agrees to accept, and abide by, even outside guests. Trayvor was a outsider, not a resident, many associations have standards and requirements regarding guests. Trayvon had no right to tresspass on any of the homeowners private properties there. Walking on private property acting in a suspicious manner, could create reasonable suspicion on the part of Mr. Zimmerman.

Mr. Zimmerman as a Homeowner Association property owner, and as a member of a elected community watch which which was given H.O.A. access to patrol the community, probably has "double" rights to be on the Homeowner Association grounds.

JBnTX
04-03-2012, 22:03
You need to re-read my posts. I never used the term guilty.
I just posted his public records.

Now just to be fair to George Zimmerman, why don't you post your public records?

RCP
04-03-2012, 22:05
Could he have had that bad of a record and still maintain a CCW permit? I know that you can't here in Texas.

Sendarr
04-03-2012, 22:24
Could he have had that bad of a record and still maintain a CCW permit? I know that you can't here in Texas.

He would have to be convicted of something worth losing his ccw. Not just charged

Fred Hansen
04-03-2012, 22:35
Rahm Emanuel: You never want a serious crisis to go to waste - YouTube

I wonder if the Wise Latino/Latina Democrats know they are cannon fodder in the eyes of Dear Leader?

ˇSí se puede!(Throw you under the bus too; say hi to granny while you're down there amigos!)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gunnut 45/454
04-03-2012, 22:37
RCP
Being charged doesn't restrict your right to carry. Convictions are all that count against a CCW.

RCP
04-03-2012, 22:42
Gotcha, I understand now :thumbsup:

Ruggles
04-03-2012, 22:51
Honestly this whole thing is crazy and 80% racially driven IMO. Sad thing is some folks on these forums are becoming just like the public race baiters (Sharpton, Jackson, Black Pathers etc) in their racial blindness when it comes to looking at this case objectively. The very people they claim they detest like Sharpton and Jackson they have become themselves. Falling right into the trap these idiots set, public division by race.

People are either pro/anti one guy or the other to no ends it seems, excusing or condemning everything about them . Z or M are just shy of being serial killers or a saints depending on who you are talking to. No objectivity left in many people minds anymore about these two, solely based on their respective genes. :dunno:

If that arrest record is accurate then seems ole Z was not a saint or a serial killer. I certainly would not want him dating my daughter with a record like that but would not form a posse to run him out of town either based on it.

It is a relevant document to this debate, I have yet to see anybody protest when something negative is posted about M anyways :dunno:

Sendarr
04-03-2012, 23:31
Honestly this whole thing is crazy and 80% racially driven IMO. Sad thing is some folks on these forums are becoming just like the public race baiters (Sharpton, Jackson, Black Pathers etc) in their racial blindness when it comes to looking at this case objectively. The very people they claim they detest like Sharpton and Jackson they have become themselves. Falling right into the trap these idiots set, public division by race.

People are either pro/anti one guy or the other to no ends it seems, excusing or condemning everything about them . Z or M are just shy of being serial killers or a saints depending on who you are talking to. No objectivity left in many people minds anymore about these two, solely based on their respective genes. :dunno:

If that arrest record is accurate then seems ole Z was not a saint or a serial killer. I certainly would not want him dating my daughter with a record like that but would not form a posse to run him out of town either based on it.

It is a relevant document to this debate, I have yet to see anybody protest when something negative is posted about M anyways :dunno:

This is a very fair post.
I think the thing that bothers me the most is the OUTRAGE. I see two possibilities here:
A. Zimmerman was wrong and it wasn't self defense.
-he should be arrested then.
-the Florida laws should be left alone.They don't apply to him.
B.Martin attacked him and he was forced to use deadly force.
-this should all go away.
-The Florida laws did what they were supposed to and shouldn't be changed.

People murder each other every day, in every state and country.I highly doubt the ones shouting for Zimmerman's blood give two *****s about most of the other murders. This young man's( notice I dont use the word child here, I could have beat a full grown man to death at 17) is being used to gain political and monetary capital.

Now as for the racial issue, which shouldn't have even come up here as far as I'm concerned. There have been PLENTY of recent cases or blacks killing blacks or blacks killing whites, such as the shooting at the funeral home recently, and noone cries RACISM or JUSTICE FOR -insert name here-. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. There can be no equality when one side gets special treatment or cries foul everytime one of them runs into trouble or is killed. So far it looks like SPD did their job.

FL Airedale
04-04-2012, 05:39
I think if I were in Zimmerman's shoes, assuming he is not guilty of a crime, I would want a trial so that all the evidence would come out.

Since the grand jury will only hear evidence from the prosecution, I'm almost certain there will be a trial. The defense will get their chance to introduce evidence and witnesses in the trial.

Jonesee
04-04-2012, 05:55
Now just to be fair to George Zimmerman, why don't you post your public records?

Absolutely fair request. Below is my arrest record:

That is it. Pretty boring isn't it? I've never been investigated for a crime, or even questioned by the police.

Your turn.

nevnut
04-04-2012, 06:29
If you are white or any combination of white and any race except black, and are involved in an incident against said blacks, you are subject to the new Guilty Until Innocent type of prosecution since you are the only race on the earth that is capable of hate.

Now you're up to speed.

Is there a favorite or like button I can click on?

NDCent
04-04-2012, 06:59
I'm not taking zimmermans side, but jerking your arm away from an officer could get that charge. Still, he shouldn't have done whatever it actually was, but I don't know that I would hold that against anyone without further information of what really happened.

I think if I were in Zimmerman's shoes, assuming he is not guilty of a crime, I would want a trial so that all the evidence would come out.

Ahhh, if I were not guilty I would want everyone to leave me the **** alone. Proving my innocence to a racial mentality mob would not be on my to do list, especially seeing that you would be guilty in many eyes no matter the outcome. I believe we have one of the best court systems, but innocent people go to jail on occasion. In a case with this much public and media opinion I wouldn't want to take the chance if I wasn't forced.

Rabid Rabbit
04-04-2012, 07:34
There is only one that would be a concern, not having a registration, speeding, and nonviolent resisting really isn't worthy of attention.

Brucev
04-04-2012, 09:41
So he's never been convicted of anything.

Horrible person.

Not a "horrible person." Just a privileged person... i.e., "his father was a judge and his mother was a court clerk." The justice system is not equal. The lady with the blindfold and scale peeks. No surprise in this case.