Bill Ayers Rants: Why Do ‘Uniformed Military’ Get to Board Planes First? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Bill Ayers Rants: Why Do ‘Uniformed Military’ Get to Board Planes First?

sbhaven
04-04-2012, 16:02
Previously Bill Ayers told OWS protesters ‘I Get Up Every Morning and Think…Today I‘m Going to End Capitalism (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1412275)’. Turns out there is more from Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn visit to the OWS protest in NYC this past Friday.

Bernadine Dohrn commented to the protesters...
“In a declining empire, which, you know, the United States is,lets agree, the United States is a declining economic and political power even while its a virulent and expanding military power, a very dangerous combination. But in that, I just want to suggest that I think that what looks very strong is often very weak. It is very weak. Even though, this military force, the United States is Sparta. Yes, in many ways, national security … its all The United States seems to have to offer. It isn’t jobs or healthcare or public education or public parks or public libraries, it’s security, security, security. We don’t want that kind of a future, Occupy doesn’t want that kind of a future.”
Bill Ayers, while speeking to the OWS protesters commented on the special treatment American military members receive on domestic flights. He related how on his flight to New York the service members were allowed to board first:
“We are living in a militarized society. That, that, it’s clear what the message is from power. The message is that Occupy represents violence, and marginalization and insanity, when in reality it’s the 1% that represents violence, and insanity and militarism. We’ve got a militarized society and its become so common sense that, getting on the airplane coming out here, the first thing they said was let all the, uhh, let all the ya know, uniformed military get on first and thank you for your service. And I said as I always do: let’s let the teachers and nurses get on first and thank them for their service. I mean, why is it that everything military has got to be good and everything that has to do with actual work, real work, not jobs, real work for people, that stuff gets discouraged and marginalized.”

Actual Bill Ayers Rant: Why Do ‘Uniformed Military’ Get to Board Planes First?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/bill-ayers-bernadine-dohrn-advice-to-occupy-the-end-of-america-capitalism-is-here/

steve1988
04-04-2012, 16:09
I'm happy to announce that my self-worth is not determined by what Bill Ayers thinks of my job. That is all.

Kentak
04-04-2012, 16:22
Who cares what that worm thinks?

coastal4974
04-04-2012, 16:32
I’m sure that will change when he is in charge

Obama 2012

Hef
04-04-2012, 16:35
Teachers and nurses don't endure being shot at or blown up on a daily basis as a part of their job. Teachers and nurses can quit and go home when they've had enough. Teachers and nurses don't have to take a dump in a hole in the ground every day for year, nor carry 80-120 pounds of gear all day. Teachers and nurses don't have to watch their friends get killed at work and then get back to work the next day.

And teachers and nurses don't do all that for a disgracefully low paycheck.

Bill can suck start a shotgun.