Where's Al & Jessie? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Where's Al & Jessie?

snerd
04-04-2012, 16:30
Blacks beat and strip white guy.

LiveLeak.com - [new angle + start of encounter] White guy wanders into black neighborhood, gets beaten and stripped

snerd
04-04-2012, 16:34
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt85/Pb43905/ObamaGang-BangSignLanguage.jpg

svtpwnz
04-04-2012, 17:29
They are out solving real race issues :whistling:

PawDog
04-04-2012, 17:40
This behavior has become completely acceptable with the MSM, local and federal LEA's, and is pretty much "expected" toward non-minorities.

Remember the flash mobs of Black youth gangs over the past three summers, attacking Whites at malls, downtown streets, and amusement parks?

This summer, the roving flash mobs won't be exclusively youths or exclusively Black, expect older mob members, many including Occupy and union members.

It's going to be a long, ugly summer for Conservatives and non-minority Americans.

DOC44
04-04-2012, 20:11
This behavior has become completely acceptable with the MSM, local and federal LEA's, and is pretty much "expected" toward non-minorities.

Remember the flash mobs of Black youth gangs over the past three summers, attacking Whites at malls, downtown streets, and amusement parks?

This summer, the roving flash mobs won't be exclusively youths or exclusively Black, expect older mob members, many including Occupy and union members.

It's going to be a long, ugly summer for Conservatives and non-minority Americans.

They gonna pick the wrong guy one day and its gonna make Zimmerman/Martin thing look less major.

Doc44

svtpwnz
04-04-2012, 20:30
They gonna pick the wrong guy one day and its gonna make Zimmerman/Martin thing look less major.

Doc44

If these ****bags pulled that crap on me, they would be eating Hornady 155gr 10mm rounds like skittles. However, what the hell is the story with this guy? Is he from out of town, lost, catching the bus from work or what? Did these thug ****bags get caught? I sure as hell would like to know what is being done about this!:steamed:

juggy4711
04-04-2012, 22:18
The faults of the right and the white will not be ignored and the faults of the left and their theft will not be emphasized. (In the tone of Jackson and/or Sharpton).