Democrats Responsible for Black Culture of Anger [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Democrats Responsible for Black Culture of Anger

snerd
04-05-2012, 11:23
I don't foresee changes coming anytime soon for this gangsta-thug culture. It's glorified and sensationalized from the movies to books to song and every other media available for consumption. Even our representatives in Congress are donning the look and giving speeches from the chamber floor! Why aren't black leaders condemning this lifestyle and offering solutions for the problem?

The article is by a conservative African American named Lloyd Marcus, from whom many in the black community could learn something.
....... Black twenty-year-old male Danielle Simpson, with two black associates, was interrupted by 84-year-old Geraldine Davidson while in the process of burglarizing Davidson's home. The group duct-taped her mouth, bound her hands and legs, and threw the white former schoolteacher and church organist into the trunk of her own car. Ms. Davidson was severely brutalized before the trio eventually tied a rope attached to a cinderblock around her legs and threw her, still alive, into the river.

Brutal crimes are not unique.

But here is what makes this case remarkable. For seven hours, Simpson rode around in Ms. Davidson's car, stopping for fast food and opening the truck to show off his victim to his black friends. Due to fingerprints left on the car, detectives estimate that around ten people viewed Ms. Davidson in the trunk.

Incredibly, not one person called the police or lobbied to set the poor elderly woman free. What could possibly harden these black youths to such an extent?

Perhaps one of the detectives investigating the case nailed it when he described the black criminals and their friends as part of a "culture of anger."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/04/democrats_responsible_for_black_culture_of_anger.html#ixzz1rBg283X0

svtpwnz
04-05-2012, 11:34
I don't foresee changes coming anytime soon for this gangsta-thug culture. I don't either and this is why I am armed 24/7.It's glorified and sensationalized from the movies to books to song and every other media available for consumption. I agree and a great start is to hit the supporters of this crap where it hurts, which is their wallet. I am starting by not purchasing products from companies who advertise and support media outlets that fan the lies and racist rage. Even our representatives in Congress are donning the look and giving speeches from the chamber floor! Why aren't black leaders condemning this lifestyle and offering solutions for the problem? They simply are racist bastards, liars, and too stupid to understand logic and reason. There is no hope for changing their mind, you simply have to stay away from them.

The article is by a conservative African American named Lloyd Marcus, from whom many in the black community could learn something.

Good read, it's too bad many that need to learn from it won't and could care less.

maxsnafu
04-05-2012, 11:44
Why aren't black leaders condemning this lifestyle and offering solutions for the problem?

Because they profit by it. Dissing Whitey is good business. That and the fact that they hate Whites.

G22Dude
04-05-2012, 13:25
My mom and I just had a lenghty discussion regarding this topic. We are both appauled how profiteers have pawned this crap off as black culture when it is anything but. How can we actually claim that our culture includes glorifying mindless gang violence, drug dealing, flashy lawless lifestyles, and treating our women like crap. Which other race glorifies this crap.

brickboy240
04-05-2012, 13:35
Many Democrats have made an entire career and launched whole businesses from the hatred of Anglo peoples.

To these people...there is tons of money to be made in keeping black America scared or angry at white America.

- brickboy240

G22Dude
04-05-2012, 13:42
Many Democrats have made an entire career and launched whole businesses from the hatred of Anglo peoples.

To these people...there is tons of money to be made in keeping black America scared or angry at white America.

- brickboy240

I saw news coverage of a march in Birmingham, AL yesterday commemorating the death of MLK. Honestly I didn't even know yesterday was the anniversary of the even. Anyway turn out was really poor. The organizers were really old guys who were involved in the movement back in the day.

One of them spoke and was appauled that the young folks didn't come out to march. Basically he was arguing that if they failed to march things would go back to the old days. All I could conclude was that there are some folks who don't want to accept that things have changed

Bullwinkle J Moose
04-05-2012, 18:08
I saw news coverage of a march in Birmingham, AL yesterday commemorating the death of MLK. Honestly I didn't even know yesterday was the anniversary of the even. Anyway turn out was really poor...

That's because MLK's message was to treat people based on their character instead of their race. His message doesn't fit in with today's popular race baiting profiteers and politicians, who stir up hatred and racial strife by demonizing white people as being the cause of all problems black people have.

maxsnafu
04-06-2012, 07:09
That's because MLK's message was to treat people based on their character instead of their race. His message doesn't fit in with today's popular race baiting profiteers and politicians, who stir up hatred and racial strife by demonizing white people as being the cause of all problems black people have.

MLK also espoused racial quotas and reparations. His beliefs and legacy have been unjustifiably sanitized.

bear62
04-06-2012, 07:37
The democrats are responsible for most of our problems.... which goes far beyond black culture of anger...:steamed:

aircarver
04-06-2012, 07:43
The commie-cratic party is the enemy of all Americans.

Bren
04-06-2012, 07:48
MLK also espoused racial quotas and reparations. His beliefs and legacy have been unjustifiably sanitized.

No doubt. Many things he did have been sanitized, but the same is true of Kennedy, Lincoln, etc. Apparently, the politically/socially/racially motivated assassination of any prominent person automatically makes them a saint. Even Malcolm X has largely been sanitized, but there is only so much an assassination can do - had he been assassinated by a person of another race or ideology, he'd be held in much higher regard today.

snerd
04-06-2012, 13:54
He also didn't mind having a comforter or two on the side, if you know what I mean.

Gundude
04-06-2012, 16:43

Seems blaming others for your problems is simply the easiest way to deal with them...

The democrats are responsible for most of our problems.... which goes far beyond black culture of anger...:steamed:

Yup, very same thread. Funny, huh... :dunno:

maxsnafu
04-06-2012, 17:25
He also didn't mind having a comforter or two on the side, if you know what I mean.

More about that here: http://www.vdare.com/articles/the-king-holiday-and-its-meaning-0

cowboy1964
04-06-2012, 19:46
Responsible for it? They're COUNTING on it!

Skyhook
04-08-2012, 06:41
Well, let's see how America's favorite mayor, Marion Barry handles this little problem, huh?
http://michellemalkin.com/2012/04/06/marion-barry-and-the-lefts-hatred-of-asian-entrepreneurs/