Van Jones: American’s “Arab Spring” revolt [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Van Jones: American’s “Arab Spring” revolt

windplex
04-06-2012, 14:36
http://washingtonexaminer.com/politics/washington-secrets/2012/04/van-jones-group-plans-american’s-“arab-spring”-revolt/453666

“We're at a crossroads as a country. In recent years, millions have lost their jobs, homes have been foreclosed, and an unconscionable number of children live in poverty. We have to stand up to the people who caused of all this and confront the rampant greed and deliberate manipulation of our democracy and our economy by a tiny minority in the 1%,” said Caroline Murray, of Rebuild the Dream Innovation Fund, in the organizing email

certifiedfunds
04-06-2012, 15:02
In other words, "Our plan is coming together."

G17Jake
04-06-2012, 15:37
In other words, "Our plan is coming together."

yup!

Hope and change Marxist style.

JFrame
04-06-2012, 15:38
Glenn Beck absolutely called it.

certifiedfunds
04-06-2012, 15:42
Glenn Beck absolutely called it.

Again

windplex
04-06-2012, 15:42
i wonder where this idea originated.

perhaps a diversion to take focus off one of the presidential candidates lack of accomplishments?

certifiedfunds
04-06-2012, 15:45
i wonder where this idea originated.

Columbia University

JFrame
04-06-2012, 16:29
Again

...Yup! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/good3.gif

JBnTX
04-06-2012, 16:34
Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war;
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth

Time to meet these traitors in the streets.

certifiedfunds
04-06-2012, 18:21

They're your people. :dunno: They want the same thing as you. They despise the Constitution and believe government should do what it should do regardless, like you. They don't support the Bill of Rights either.

What upsets you?

Granted, they're out and out Neo-Marxists, not just Liberal Progressives. Is that it?

Naelbis
04-06-2012, 19:19

Yeah...I'm not a big fan of civil war. Especially considering that it would mostly be a bunch of poor folks killing other poor folks at the behest of a bunch of rich arseholes with different views on how to control the populace. Nothing good about that.

coastal4974
04-06-2012, 19:22

No, it’s time for those who didn’t get their way in the primary to sit home and vote for the little Nazi.

“America’s Arab Spring” is just another re-elect Field Marshall Jones.

JBnTX
04-06-2012, 22:19
They're your people. :dunno: They want the same thing as you. They despise the Constitution and believe government should do what it should do regardless, like you. They don't support the Bill of Rights either.

What upsets you?

Granted, they're out and out Neo-Marxists, not just Liberal Progressives. Is that it?

No, all that is just your interpretation of my posts in order to compensate for Ron Paul being rejected by the American voter.

:rofl:

certifiedfunds
04-06-2012, 22:21
No, all that is just your interpretation of my posts in order to compensate for Ron Paul being rejected by the American voter.

:rofl:

I just read your words.

You're the only one laughing.

Tell us about how you feel about the 9th and 10th Amendments, JB?

How's the head trauma?