Looks like this Hutaree guys weren't that big a threat after all [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Looks like this Hutaree guys weren't that big a threat after all

barbedwiresmile
04-07-2012, 06:54
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2121490/Hutaree-militia-trial-Michigan-group-CLEARED--despite-massive-undercover-operation.html#ixzz1r2KLC6lw

Commentary by Chuck Baldwin:

*http://lewrockwell.com/baldwin/baldwin13.1.html

snerd
04-07-2012, 08:42
http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1411318

Also good commentary by Chuck in your link.

JFrame
04-07-2012, 09:27
Hard to imagine they were let off...These folks fit Homeland Security's profile of domestic terrorists so well... :whistling:

GWSHARK
04-12-2012, 11:11
interesting... Barb... I'll admit I thought you were plum crazy for questioning this case in the early stages. Guess you weren't as far off as I thought you were.

Has TBO or any of the others that argued with you commented elsewhere on this? I'd like to here there thoughts on the update.

barbedwiresmile
04-12-2012, 11:49
interesting... Barb... I'll admit I thought you were plum crazy for questioning this case in the early stages. Guess you weren't as far off as I thought you were.

I appreciate the post.

Good rule of thumb when living under the largest government in the history of civilization (with the highest number of its own people imprisoned): question any pre-crime accusation, especially (as is so often the case) when there are government APs involved.

Bullwinkle J Moose
04-12-2012, 12:29
A fool can see they were clearly guilty of thinking and verbalizing thoughts unauthorized by the government.

:shocked:

stevelyn
04-12-2012, 18:19
Another contrived fedpuke witchhunt falls flat.

barbedwiresmile
04-29-2012, 07:12
:popcorn:

I thought these guys were an imminent threat to 'officer safety' and the republic as we know it. I thought these guys highlighted the concern over "homegrown" domestic terrorists. I thought these guys were a highly organized guerilla force with plans to overthrow the government and assassinate LEOs? I thought government use of agents provocateur was justified and legitimate in defense of the state and the status quo. I thought those involved in the set-up (I mean, "investigation") were Heroes.

But now these folks walk free. And the republic still stands. As do the Heroes (absolved, of course, of any responsibility for their individual actions). the Heroes walk free to set up the next dimwit. Or maybe to carry out another Fast & Furious type "operation".

And we paid for all this.

Still waiting for the mea culpas.

G19G20
04-29-2012, 13:41
The feds got their headlines and talking points for a few days. That makes your money well spent.

QNman
04-29-2012, 15:52
:popcorn:

I thought these guys were an imminent threat to 'officer safety' and the republic as we know it. I thought these guys highlighted the concern over "homegrown" domestic terrorists. I thought these guys were a highly organized guerilla force with plans to overthrow the government and assassinate LEOs? I thought government use of agents provocateur was justified and legitimate in defense of the state and the status quo. I thought those involved in the set-up (I mean, "investigation") were Heroes.

But now these folks walk free. And the republic still stands. As do the Heroes (absolved, of course, of any responsibility for their individual actions). the Heroes walk free to set up the next dimwit. Or maybe to carry out another Fast & Furious type "operation".

And we paid for all this.

Still waiting for the mea culpas.

I'll wait with you, my friend. But won't hold my breath.

Ironically, the black panthers offered a monetary bounty on a civilians head ON CAMERA and IN PUBLIC, yet I've not read of their arrest yet. Weird, huh?