Democrats view energy as hazardous waste.. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Democrats view energy as hazardous waste..

Skyhook
04-07-2012, 07:23
http://thehill.com/video/in-the-news/220401-gop-obama-democrats-view-energy-as-hazardous-waste

This had me thinking.. if the president so hates energy (American energy) let's see if he'll go along with not having any energy (jet fuel, electricity, etc.) at all for, say, two weeks.:whistling:

random southpaw
04-07-2012, 07:53
Surely, you misunderstood this.

Democrats only hate the energy that is used by non-Democrats!

If you are "on the left," there are no flaws or enemies there, at least according to the ideology of the extreme left. This is why you never see a Democrat criticizing any other Democrat for any cause.

If you are a card-carrying lefty, you will not be criticized for any foible that would bring waves and waves of hateful rhetoric and criticism upon any Republican.

It continues to astound me that the mainstream press (also a part of the lefties) never, ever calls members of the left for their continuous hypocrisy on these kinds of issues.

Ruble Noon
04-07-2012, 08:00
I view democrats as hazardous waste.

Glock26z
04-07-2012, 12:56
same here.

Skyhook
04-07-2012, 13:18
Surely, you misunderstood this.

Democrats only hate the energy that is used by non-Democrats!

If you are "on the left," there are no flaws or enemies there, at least according to the ideology of the extreme left. This is why you never see a Democrat criticizing any other Democrat for any cause.

If you are a card-carrying lefty, you will not be criticized for any foible that would bring waves and waves of hateful rhetoric and criticism upon any Republican.

It continues to astound me that the mainstream press (also a part of the lefties) never, ever calls members of the left for their continuous hypocrisy on these kinds of issues.

Thanks. I needed that.

:cheers:

:supergrin: