Crowd Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist On St. Patrick’s Day [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Crowd Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist On St. Patrick’s Day

snerd
04-07-2012, 09:04
Animals.......

The video shows a man being punched in the face in Downtown Baltimore. You can hear his head hit the pavement near the entrance to Courthouse East.

Instead of helping, people laugh.

Then, the crowd strips him naked and takes his car keys, watch, money and iPhone.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/04/06/crowd-beats-strips-robs-tourist-on-st-patricks-day-incident-caught-on-camera/

Restless28
04-07-2012, 09:09
Nothing new here.

This is just another non-hate crime because the victim is white.

When I was at the National Fire Academy in Maryland, we were warned to stay away from the area near the Orioles stadium at night.

Lesson learned here. Don't drink in urban areas at night, in fact stay out of them. It dulls your senses, and you end up like this, or worse.

JFrame
04-07-2012, 09:15
...Happened in one of the most statist states in the country, in one of the most statist cities -- a city where one mayoral candidate wanted to charge a dollar tax for every firearm cartridge sold... :upeyes:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/bullet-tax-baltimore-mayoral-candidate-offers-unusual-crime-prevention-plan/

Rolley, a Democrat who previously served as Baltimore’s planning director,

So far, his planning seems to suck... :whistling:

Statists will never understand that they are the problem, not the solution...

Jackalo626
04-07-2012, 09:42
Nothing new here.

This is just another non-hate crime because the victim is white.

When I was at the National Fire Academy in Maryland, we were warned to stay away from the area near the Orioles stadium at night.

Lesson learned here. Don't drink in urban areas at night, in fact stay out of them. It dulls your senses, and you end up like this, or worse.
Agreed. Can't be racist if the white person didn't commit the crime..........I like most of your posts btw.

Gunnut 45/454
04-07-2012, 10:53
Then the call it racist when they pick the wrong white guy and get shot dead. They know they can get away with it in Baltimore cause they are safe from being shot! Don't try that in a stand your ground state!:rofl:

Skyhook
04-08-2012, 05:19
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/04/heavily_armed_neo-nazis_patrol.php

Race-Baiting and the old set-up is in full swing folks, don't fall for it.

It appears the left wants bloody confrontation and thus an excuse to declare the streets unsafe followed by martial law, etc.

Is it just my interpretation or has race become a bigger, nastier issue since January 2009??:upeyes:

JFrame
04-08-2012, 06:56
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/04/heavily_armed_neo-nazis_patrol.php

Race-Baiting and the old set-up is in full swing folks, don't fall for it.

It appears the left wants bloody confrontation and thus an excuse to declare the streets unsafe followed by martial law, etc.

Good advice, 'Hook...

Is it just my interpretation or has race become a bigger, nastier issue since January 2009??:upeyes:Hmmm...You can't possibly be suggesting that someone who talks about a "typical white person," and someone else who talks about a "nation of cowards" and "my people," have race first, foremost, and pathologically always on their minds? :whistling:

Snowman92D
04-08-2012, 08:07
Then the call it racist when they pick the wrong white guy and get shot dead. They know they can get away with it in Baltimore cause they are safe from being shot! Don't try that in a stand your ground state!

True...and that's why Jesse, Al, Holder and Obama would like to see "stand your ground" laws repealed.

snerd
04-08-2012, 09:44
........ You can't possibly be suggesting that someone who talks about a "typical white person," and someone else who talks about a "nation of cowards" and "my people," have race first, foremost, and pathologically always on their minds?
What's amazing is that so many people have already forgotten that these words were spoken by our President and our top law enforcement official. Amazing.

snerd
04-08-2012, 09:45
I heard 2 viewpoints after the last presidential election......

1. Bringing America together

2. It's "our" turn now.

Guess which one I see happening?

Kingarthurhk
04-08-2012, 11:33
Treyvontacular. It puts me in mind of the parable of the Good Samaritan. This evil was going on in the time of Christ, and now 2,000 years later it is still going on.

Too bad this guy was a tourist and didn't have a concealed carry. But, then again, I guess it would have given Al Sharpton something else to do if he was a good shot.

Gunnut 45/454
04-08-2012, 12:09
Skyhook
Well not to worry as Martial law only works when you have the backing of the people!
The Dictator Obamanation does not! Now a civil war is more likely as those that believe in the COTUS and America are getting to the point of striking back at those that believe in FREEBEES and Government control, and no freedom! Some times the Tree of Liberty requires the blood of Patriots.:supergrin:

Snowman92D
Nope those days are over we gunowners are never going to let it go back to those days again - we've learned there is NO COMPRIMISE with those that want to remove forever our freddoms!:supergrin:

Skyhook
04-08-2012, 16:23
Good advice, 'Hook...

Hmmm...You can't possibly be suggesting that someone who talks about a "typical white person," and someone else who talks about a "nation of cowards" and "my people," have race first, foremost, and pathologically always on their minds? :whistling:

"You can't possibly be suggesting that someone who talks about a "typical white person," and someone else who talks about a "nation of cowards" and "my people," have race first, foremost, and pathologically always on their minds?"
Yes I can. :cool:

Skyhook
04-08-2012, 16:27
Skyhook
Well not to worry as Martial law only works when you have the backing of the people!
The Dictator Obamanation does not! Now a civil war is more likely as those that believe in the COTUS and America are getting to the point of striking back at those that believe in FREEBEES and Government control, and no freedom! Some times the Tree of Liberty requires the blood of Patriots.:supergrin:

Snowman92D
Nope those days are over we gunowners are never going to let it go back to those days again - we've learned there is NO COMPRIMISE with those that want to remove forever our freddoms!:supergrin:

Good point on that martial law issue, Gunnut.

I think we are all very happy the great divider did not get to organize that Civilian Army/militia/personal enforcer corps he wished to get in place. Gee, I wonder if that will be one of his secret 'flexible' moves in his second term?:whistling:

walt cowan
04-09-2012, 06:29
looks staged....