Tee Time! Obama Plays the 93 Round of Golf of His Presidency [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Tee Time! Obama Plays the 93 Round of Golf of His Presidency

snerd
04-07-2012, 16:51
I know there has been a dearth of real news around here. Let's see if we can catch up!

....... President Obama kicked off the sunny Easter weekend on Saturday with a trip to the golf course.
The president, a frequent golfer, left the White House shortly before 1 p.m. for a ride to what has become his home course at Andrews Air Force Base.

The weather is beautiful in the Washington D.C. area this weekend, sunny with temperatures in the low 60s.It's the second round of golf for Obama this Spring, and also the second time this week the White House has put golf on the agenda.......

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/220417-obama-heads-to-the-golf-course
Add them all up. Wait, you don't have to, we've done it for you! 93 rounds of golf in 3 years! Yes, the savior of the country is here and now.

Ruggles
04-07-2012, 17:01
The guy plays golf and I would think conducts some business while doing so, non issue to me. Lots of other stuff to not like the guy about, this is not something to be upset about IMO.

snerd
04-07-2012, 17:08
The guy plays golf and I would think conducts some business while doing so, non issue to me. Lots of other stuff to not like the guy about, this is not something to be upset about IMO.
If conducts business while golfing, by now he should have forwarded a budget, a foreign policy, and the answer to the meaning of life. At a minimum.

aircarver
04-07-2012, 17:28
Well, he ain't up to mischief when he's on the golf course .....:whistling:

Guss
04-07-2012, 17:43
He's going to have to work harder than that to beat President Eisenhower's 800 rounds over two terms. Eisenhower also practiced on the White House lawn in between.

I like Ike!

Hyksos
04-07-2012, 17:44
Lucky guy. He must not even have to pay for his rounds. I wonder if Obama tried to get into Augusta if they would let him? Not because he's black, or a commie, but because nobody can get into that place.

Guss
04-07-2012, 17:56
Lucky guy. He must not even have to pay for his rounds. I wonder if Obama tried to get into Augusta if they would let him? Not because he's black, or a commie, but because nobody can get into that place.

They are a little teed-off with Obama because he thinks they should admit women.

happyguy
04-07-2012, 18:54

I bet he cheats.

Regards,
Happyguy :)

Ruggles
04-07-2012, 20:24
I bet he cheats.

Regards,
Happyguy :)

Well so do I, yet I still loose :rofl:

I mean it just seems no matter what he does it gets called out as bad by someone. I don't like the guy either but there are enough legit things he does that suck that him playing golf does not even rate as one IMO. Guy has the single most stressful political job on the planet IMO, he deserves some downtime.

No matter who is in office the "other side" seem to always bash them when the take some R&R.

Of course someone will be along shortly to call me a closet Obama supporter now :tongueout:

certifiedfunds
04-07-2012, 20:52
Like the excessive, extravagant vacations....poor taste.

The country is at war, in deep recession, soldiers overseas are dying and civilians here are unemployed, losing their homes.

For all his faults, Dubya never played a single round of golf after the war(s) began.