'darkness threatens mankind' [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 'darkness threatens mankind'

Ramjet38
04-08-2012, 18:18
Happy Easter Everyone!

The Pope delivered the message, and it's not good, which all with an understanding of the World would know. Our nation is falling into an abyss, and I don't think we can even crawl back out.
So what can you do? Keep crawling until you come out on the other side.

Other than that, it's a joyous day for us in that our Lord saved us for what He sacrificed for us, the Passion of Christ, and the Gift to ourselves of acceptance and Love for Jesus.

http://news.yahoo.com/pope-holds-easter-candle-basilica-vigil-200034985.html

Have a good one! :cool:

Kingarthurhk
04-08-2012, 18:22
If there is to be a gravitation toward the light, then people of faith should look toward their bibles and to Jesus, not some man.

Brucev
04-08-2012, 21:39
Thank you for this post.

fgutie35
04-08-2012, 21:47
If there is to be a gravitation toward the light, then people of faith should look toward their bibles and to Jesus, not some man.

Does that means that you dont listen to your pastor? Don't take his word for it? When you go to church; do you totally ignore him/her and just open your bible and read?

Unless you are just being negative and have nothing good to say when is about another denomination.

Paul7
04-13-2012, 10:21
I'm not a Catholic, but that was a good message.

Kingarthurhk
04-13-2012, 18:18
Does that means that you dont listen to your pastor? Don't take his word for it? When you go to church; do you totally ignore him/her and just open your bible and read?

Unless you are just being negative and have nothing good to say when is about another denomination.

Acts 17:11, "<sup>11</sup> Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true."

I think this provides you a solid answer to your inquiry. If you are not verifying what people tell you in scripture and are not looking to Jesus, then you will be readily deceived.