“Nice little Supreme Court you got here. Shame if anything happened to it" [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : “Nice little Supreme Court you got here. Shame if anything happened to it"

snerd
04-08-2012, 23:16
Obama can’t be bothered with checks and balances.

I’ve no idea where President Obama gets his shirts and smokes, but he certainly talks like a highbrow, sufficiently so to persuade presidential historian Michael Beschloss to pronounce him the day after the 2008 election “the smartest president ever.” Yet, in the end, he plays Chicago style. You can take the community organizer out of Chicago, but you can’t take the Chicago out of the community organizer. Or as the Agence France-Presse headline put it, “Combative Obama Warns Supreme Court on Health Law.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/295488/our-contemptuous-president-mark-steyn

Javelin
04-08-2012, 23:21
He sure has been in the business of pissing a lot of people off lately.

fortyofforty
04-09-2012, 05:26
Odumbo and others from his natso background believe the ends justify the means. No matter what happens, as long as it is done in the name of advancing their agenda, it's fine. This is how things were in Germany and the Soviet Union in the 1930s (and the United States, to a lesser extent). This is what Odumbo was taught during the 1970s. And this is how he governs today. It's unfortunate, but not surprising.

JFrame
04-09-2012, 06:50
To Obama, the Constitution and Bill of Rights are just minor speed-bumps...

Skyhook
04-09-2012, 07:07
To Obama, the Constitution and Bill of Rights are just minor speed-bumps...

Every now and again I catch myself wondering, what the hell was it that got Obama interested enough in Constitutional Law to become the greatest, most brilliant, scholar ever to study or teach it?:upeyes:

Ya gots ta wonder, huh?:faint:

JFrame
04-09-2012, 07:10
Every now and again I catch myself wondering, what the hell was it that got Obama interested enough in Constitutional Law to become the greatest, most brilliant, scholar ever to study or teach it?:upeyes:

Ya gots ta wonder, huh?:faint:

I guess one has to study the enemy in order to figure out how to circumvent it... :whistling:

2-8 Marine
04-09-2012, 07:37
Odumbo and others from his natso background believe the ends justify the means. No matter what happens, as long as it is done in the name of advancing their agenda, it's fine. This is how things were in Germany and the Soviet Union in the 1930s (and the United States, to a lesser extent). This is what Odumbo was taught during the 1970s. And this is how he governs today. It's unfortunate, but not surprising.

Anyone who dosent believe this, please read the Gulag Archipelago (Volume 1) by Aleksander I. Solzhenitsyn.

Snowman92D
04-09-2012, 07:40

Yep...and just imagine how he'll be when only he and his people have all the guns.

cowboywannabe
04-09-2012, 08:23
when you got dirt on some of the supreme court judges and the other ones in your pocket, you can be as snide about them as you want. what are they going to do, side with the constitution and get exposed? not likely.

kirgi08
04-09-2012, 09:07
:popcorn:

fortyofforty
04-09-2012, 10:48
Anyone who dosent believe this, please read the Gulag Archipelago (Volume 1) by Aleksander I. Solzhenitsyn.

Or Gulag by Anne Applebaum, or The Whisperers by Orlando Figes, or Journey Into the Whirlwind by Eugenia Ginzburg. They would open a lot of eyes, if the public would read them instead of People magazine. I know government schools don't teach these subjects anymore, that's for sure.

Glockdude1
04-09-2012, 10:51

Lately???

It started in 2009!!

:cool: