Committing Voter Fraud -- with AG Holder's Identity! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Committing Voter Fraud -- with AG Holder's Identity!

JFrame
04-09-2012, 07:37
James O'Keefe pulls off another great expose by demonstrating how easy it is to commit voter fraud -- by using Eric Holder's identity, at his voting precinct!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/04/08/DC-Polling-Place-Holder-Ballot

(Click on the photo of rat-faced Holder at bottom to play the quick video...)

...And yet, Holder shoots down state voter ID laws at every turn...Why is that?

aircarver
04-09-2012, 08:13
...And yet, Holder shoots down state voter ID laws at every turn...Why is that?

Voter fraud is key to the commie-crats retaining power ? ....

JFrame
04-09-2012, 08:15
Voter fraud is key to the commie-crats retaining power ? ....

Youse quick on the draw today, Air! :cool:

I'd say that's a pretty definitive answer...

aircarver
04-09-2012, 08:18
Some days I get the rusty wheels turning early ! .....:rofl:

JFrame
04-09-2012, 08:23
Some days I get the rusty wheels turning early ! .....:rofl:

...That second pot of coffee must have had some nitro in it... :supergrin:

aircarver
04-09-2012, 08:34
Coincidentally, I do run on coffee... & lots of it ! .......:rofl:

JFrame
04-09-2012, 08:37
Coincidentally, I do run on coffee... & lots of it ! .......:rofl:

I take it that avatar is of you on the road for a grocery run... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/grin.gif

aircarver
04-09-2012, 08:48
I take it that avatar is of you on the road for a grocery run... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/grin.gif

<------ I own one of those... and it really flies .......:supergrin:

Sgt127
04-09-2012, 09:02
I would expect an investigation and possible federal charges filed against the reporter for attempted voter fraud.

JFrame
04-09-2012, 09:08
I would expect an investigation and possible federal charges filed against the reporter for attempted voter fraud.

Very possibly, the despicable drop of pond scum known as Eric Holder might attempt just such an action -- just as legal action was also attempted against James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles for their ACORN sting. But I'm sure O'Keefe thoroughly documented his plan, as well as capturing every action on video, to demonstrate their intention to expose the fallacy that voter fraud does not constitute a threat to honest elections.

aircarver
04-09-2012, 09:28
Well, it looks like Holder will be able to torpedo Voter ID in Texas past the election......:steamed:

Fortunately, that stuff doesn't sit well here ... except maybe the big cities and Austin ....

stsai465
04-09-2012, 09:41
Very possibly, the despicable drop of pond scum known as Eric Holder might attempt just such an action -- just as legal action was also attempted against James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles for their ACORN sting. But I'm sure O'Keefe thoroughly documented his plan, as well as capturing every action on video, to demonstrate their intention to expose the fallacy that voter fraud does not constitute a threat to honest elections.

He probably will try and bring charges because Holder is corrupt. However, if you review O'Keefe's actions carefully, he didn't actually accept the ballot, nor did he try to use it. If he gets a decent lawyer, he should be OK.

JFrame
04-09-2012, 09:47
He probably will try and bring charges because Holder is corrupt. However, if you review O'Keefe's actions carefully, he didn't actually accept the ballot, nor did he try to use it. If he gets a decent lawyer, he should be OK.

Excellent points...

And journalists get quite a bit of latitude in their tactics when trying to expose flaws in "the system." Heck -- independent security experts routinely breach FAA-mandated protocols to show breakdowns in TSA/airline security...

Kurly
04-09-2012, 10:30

Don't think they have any legal justification to pursue filing charges against O'Keefe.

Notice he does not say he's Holder, he just asks if he has an Eric Holder listed. He visits a voting precinct that allows video recording. He does not sign for the card. He does not accept the voting card.

Everything he did is not prosecutable under D.C. election laws.

But that's not to say the AG won't try.... :steamed:

JFrame
04-09-2012, 11:21
Don't think they have any legal justification to pursue filing charges against O'Keefe.

Notice he does not say he's Holder, he just asks if he has an Eric Holder listed. He visits a voting precinct that allows video recording. He does not sign for the card. He does not accept the voting card.

Everything he did is not prosecutable under D.C. election laws.

But that's not to say the AG won't try.... :steamed:

Yep -- my concern would be malicious harassment prosecution, versus legally justified action.

RDW
04-09-2012, 15:43

He NEVER said he was Eric Holder! :wavey:

JFrame
04-09-2012, 16:28

"...Got'cha!" :supergrin:

Sgt127
04-09-2012, 17:42

Do you really think they will come out and say "Thank God somebody showed how easy it is to commit voter fraud! We must address this immediatly and start working on properly identifying anybody that wants to cast a vote!"

I expect some sort of retaliation. We'll see.

G17Jake
04-09-2012, 18:51
O’Keefe said he had to get his wallet out of his car, and that he would be back faster then you can say furious.

:rofl: