How do I make you see ? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : How do I make you see ?

dango
04-09-2012, 10:46
No more doomsday crap , no more prayers sent , you are beyound pitty.Every day from now on you are alive and live it to the fullest.Enjoy the air at your face , the feelings that you so deserve.

You've been through the worst. You're still here with us and that's all that matters.Each day from now on that passes is one of celabration of life . You are still here and still have everything to look look forward to.

Woman , everything good thing you got coming you deserve and anything I can do I will ! You got IT coming and you will look your-elf in the mirror and see what we see , the incredible human being that you are. I'll not settle for anything less !!!!!!!!!!! We need more people in the world LIKE you !
YOU GIVE ME REASON TO LOOK INTO THE MIRROR AND QUESTION MYSEFL , AM I ALL THAT I CAN BE ? hOW CAN I FEEL YOU'RE SHOES ? I LOOK TO YOU FOR THAT SELF BETTER-MENT ? YOU ARE THE REAL DEAL ! kISSES SENT BY THE MILLIONS !

Silent_Runner
04-12-2012, 12:22
Who are you talking to?:rofl::rofl:

Dinky
04-12-2012, 13:20
Who are you talking to?:rofl::rofl:

That is something we all wonder :whistling:

Rick O'Shay
04-12-2012, 13:53
Pour me one of "what he's drinking".

smokeross
04-12-2012, 14:15
"Feel my shoes?" Easy boy, easy......

jdsumner
04-12-2012, 16:39
Yer s'pozed to swallow those whole, not chew'em up.

dan

trcubed
04-12-2012, 17:14
Dood...

If you're off your meds, get back on'em.

If you're on'em, get off'em.

Davegrave
04-12-2012, 17:17
I think he's hittin' on Tous.

Paul53
04-13-2012, 00:30
OK, I'll play. He venting to us what he's trying to explain to a woman. Hope she appreciates this guy. Hope she deserves him!

Rodman24
04-13-2012, 00:38
I'm afraid he's been in his bunker for weeks, eating MREs and breathing fumes from the generator that isn't being vented properly. I hope he gets out soon.

glock_collector
04-13-2012, 09:38
I ditto with rodman 24!!! sleep it of...The sun will rise tomorrow and life will be better.

dango
04-13-2012, 16:29
I have a reason for my inability to express my self again . This was intended to Lone Wolfe . In my highly medicated state I function as best I can. Should you ever encounter Aliens ,You will have some so of grasp on nonsense,I seem to do a lot of that latetly.

I come in peace !

jdsumner
04-13-2012, 16:45
Like I said, bro, swallow'em whole. They work slower, over a longer period of time, instead of makin' you go from 0 to Barney from the Simpsons.

dan

trcubed
04-13-2012, 18:26
I have a reason for my inability to express my self again . This was intended to Lone Wolfe . In my highly medicated state I function as best I can. Should you ever encounter Aliens ,You will have some so of grasp on nonsense,I seem to do a lot of that latetly.

I come in peace !

...and leaving in pieces!

ArtCrafter
04-13-2012, 18:33
I saw Aliens (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090605/) in the theatre. Does that count? :headscratch:

Silent_Runner
04-27-2012, 11:04
I think he's hittin' on Tous.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I come in peace !
Now I understand. You have also gotten into her pain meds.:tongueout::rofl:

Blast
04-27-2012, 21:35
http://bipolarhappens.com/bhblog/wp-content/uploads/meds-1.jpg

ColdSteelNail
04-28-2012, 08:59
This is what happens when a happens when a hand grenade goes off in your helmet.

dango
04-28-2012, 18:30
Everybody here that knows anything , reading my threads ,posts
you already know I,m crazy . now ,I had major surgery and all the medication that goes with it . There is not much sanity left.

On occasion , I have failed to mention little details ,"who , what
when , where or why I am talking about most things .
The crazy , you are what you . The medication , some of them I really don't like and they do make me slightly off the wall at times.
And yes , Lone Wolfe was the subject matter.
I thank you all for your patients with me.
(Think PINK FLOYED )-Brain Damage ! :tongueout: