Zimmerman Starts Website [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Zimmerman Starts Website

gforester
04-09-2012, 19:53
Zimmerman has started a website soliciting funds for his defense. I just sent in a donation from my Paypal account. I can't stand seeing how he is being crucified in the media for defending his life.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/george-zimmerman-launches-website-soliciting-donations-via-paypal-223721709.html

Guss
04-09-2012, 20:23
How did you know it wasn't a fake site? Oh well, it's your money.

plainsman
04-09-2012, 23:00
It's obvious he has to be in hiding, I imagine neither he or his wife can go to work, he needs to be prepared against being a legal scapegoat, etc.on multiple levels, Black Panthers issue a unchallenged "arrest warrant" for him. All this will cost anyone a large fortune.

I at first was mislead by the media lefitst propaganda I'm sorry to say, but something stunk, I kept wondering why if Zimmerman did those things that he wasn't arrested, but the painful truth was that he was injured fighting off a assault, people witnessed him being attacked, and the physical evidence that trayvon as some point dumped the "skittles" and went into assault mode. Ya just can't beat up the neighborhood watch, just because you felt "dissed".

MoneyMaker
04-10-2012, 09:40
Wont help him,They are gonna string him up today and send him away in order to keep the black community happy,Gotta keep the welfare checks going out so the country can keep going further in debt.

4TS&W
04-10-2012, 10:17
There have been no charges thus far. Lots of people are killed with fists and feet. Looks like Treyvon rolled the dice on a stupid game and won a stupid prize. Oh well, looks like assault might be hazardous to your health. Who knew?

Bullwinkle J Moose
04-10-2012, 12:17
There have been no charges thus far. Lots of people are killed with fists and feet. Looks like Treyvon rolled the dice on a stupid game and won a stupid prize. Oh well, looks like assault might be hazardous to your health. Who knew?

Yep, and NEVER bring Skittles to a gun fight. :whistling: