Obama's America: Why Black Grievance Will Never End [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama's America: Why Black Grievance Will Never End

snerd
04-11-2012, 02:16
It's because of self-induced stupidity. It's always easier to blame someone else. I also loved the stupid post about conservatives being stupid. How stupid is stupid? :whistling:

Of course, any time someone noticeably different from us appears to slight us, it's natural to wonder if it may be because of those differences. But when you consider what many black Americans believe, it's clear that something else is afoot. Just consider, for instance, that when Obama pastor Jeremiah Wright accused white people of "inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color," he was not expressing a new belief in the black community. After Hurricane Katrina, Louis Farrakhan claimed (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1m_dkmSZzw) that the breached levees had been blown up by the government; Spike Lee said that his theory wasn't "far-fetched"; and even before Looney Louie had weighed in, black residents on the street stated that the flooding was part of a conspiracy to rid New Orleans of black people. On a more frivolous but equally ridiculous note, I've heard black golf fans claim that the late-1990s equipment revolution that enabled players to hit the ball farther, and the subsequent lengthening of golf courses, were engineered for the purposes of undermining Tiger Woods, a black man dominating a white game. Of course, given what we now know about Woods' extra-curricular activities, targeting him with HIV might have been easier.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/04/obamas_america_why_black_grievance_will_never_end.html#ixzz1riYCKp6C

Big Mad Dawg
04-11-2012, 08:04
The CIA started shipping crack in to the hood to addict and bring the black man down right? Who will they blame for the gang mentality or the baby daddies not being responsible for the babies they leave with the baby mommies?

The crazy talk is why they have less and less credibility if they keep it up they will fade in to the back ground noise. Bet that will be the white peoples fault too right?

G22Dude
04-11-2012, 08:18
Any legitimate grievance blacks had with American society is far overshadowed by the BS that they allow race hustlers to perpetuate. Slavery was a grave evil, so too was the discrimination that followed in the 20th century. Having said that, in this current day and age, who is it that is really holding black America back. Half of the ills we suffer are self inflicted. We are the ones who are failing to discipline our children. We fail to teach them the value of education. We fail to repudiate this hip hop culture that makes or boys into thugs, and our daughters into hoes. We are not fostering a culture that says people may throw obstacles in your path for whatever reason, but you need to rise and be the best of the best. Maybe we should start by teaching our kids to speak English. Not ebonics or whatever other crap. English is the language of success.

Snowman92D
04-11-2012, 08:48
I think it's simpler than all that. Obama desperately wants re-elected. He knows he can't win on his accomplishments, so he and his bankrollers are attempting to make the election a referendum on race in America. Jesse Jackson, Jeremiah Wright, Al Sharpton and others are working hard to keep racism on the front burner. Any questioning or criticism of Obama's job performance is solid proof of racism.

We all knew from the git-go that the template would be "if you don't vote for Obama, you're a racist".

G22Dude
04-11-2012, 08:53
yet he could never have been elected by only minorities to begin with

Big Mad Dawg
04-11-2012, 09:11
Any legitimate grievance blacks had with American society is far overshadowed by the BS that they allow race hustlers to perpetuate. Slavery was a grave evil, so too was the discrimination that followed in the 20th century. Having said that, in this current day and age, who is it that is really holding black America back. Half of the ills we suffer are self inflicted. We are the ones who are failing to discipline our children. We fail to teach them the value of education. We fail to repudiate this hip hop culture that makes or boys into thugs, and our daughters into hoes. We are not fostering a culture that says people may throw obstacles in your path for whatever reason, but you need to rise and be the best of the best. Maybe we should start by teaching our kids to speak English. Not ebonics or whatever other crap. English is the language of success.

I applaud you sir I truly wish we could have a society where color didnít matter and dedication, responsibility and hard work was rewarded and revered by everyone.

aircarver
04-11-2012, 09:13
We have to cease making 'grievance' pay .....

G29Reload
04-11-2012, 12:29
I think it's simpler than all that. Obama desperately wants re-elected. He knows he can't win on his accomplishments, so he and his bankrollers are attempting to make the election a referendum on race in America. Jesse Jackson, Jeremiah Wright, Al Sharpton and others are working hard to keep racism on the front burner. Any questioning or criticism of Obama's job performance is solid proof of racism.

We all knew from the git-go that the template would be "if you don't vote for Obama, you're a racist".

I hate to invoke the cliche, but its a lot like Hitler.

FIND A SCAPEGOAT

Distract and obfuscate the real problem
Do simple math for the simple minded
Focus the simpleminded and the crowd on something they can hate, and make them hate it if you have to make something up to do it
Impress with rhetoric and dramatic delivery
Imagination become reality whether it is or isn't…no matter.

Works every time if you're a good dictator.

Rabble rouse,

place the blame,

give it a name.

Rinse and Repeat the slogan till they're chanting with you and carrying pitchforks in support.

Lob that slogan like it was a grenade.

G22Dude
04-11-2012, 13:44
I applaud you sir I truly wish we could have a society where color didnít matter and dedication, responsibility and hard work was rewarded and revered by everyone.

I'm just calling it like I see it. This is what I plan to teach my son, and any other children that I might be blessed with in the future

greentriple
04-11-2012, 13:59
I agree that personal responsibility is the cornerstone of respect and success. And as a Latino father of two boys I will be certain to teach them values of independent success, education, critical thought, love of family, respect of others and to never blame others for their own failures. Yet, as I've read on this site many, many times and heard repeatedly in my lifetime, whenever a Latino or Black person succeeds its questioned. Was it on his own Merritt or did he receive some form of affirmative action, and how some white person was must have been discriminated against to make room for the minority. I will teach my boys to ignore those voices and be proud of their culture, names, languages and successes.

However I must admit I'm sick and tired of whites, envious of my success, claiming i did not earn it but had it given to me. Trust me, I've earned every inch I've carved-out for myself. I've had no free ride, I've just done better than others with greater opportunity.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Gunnut 45/454
04-11-2012, 14:44
greentriple
Thank you for stating the exact reason why affirmative action needs to go away! It's been used to discriminate against everyone! If we take away the excuse then everyone is judged on there performance and moral charactor!:supergrin:

brickboy240
04-11-2012, 14:49
Black grievance will never go away because there are too many shysters making huge money off of whipping black people up against mean ol' whitey.

There is nothing in it for Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, Wright and others if we all DO just get along and stop talking about race and go about our business as one people.

- brickboy240

greentriple
04-11-2012, 15:23
greentriple
Thank you for stating the exact reason why affirmative action needs to go away! It's been used to discriminate against everyone! If we take away the excuse then everyone is judged on there performance and moral charactor!:supergrin:
However, affirmative action gave me an opportunity to go to college. Once there I excelled. Nobody wrote my papers or took my exams, except me. Nobody took the LSAT for me or the Bar exam. Any accommodations I've received here not because I'm Latino, but because I have dyslexia. But in the end I believe without affirmative action I believe the chance would have been passed. And until public schools are level, the game is skewed against Latinos and blacks.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine