Fox News Poll: Romney Edges Obama as Approval of President Drops [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Fox News Poll: Romney Edges Obama as Approval of President Drops

snerd
04-12-2012, 23:51
I would imagine each network has a different picture.
Republican Mitt Romney holds a slim edge over President Obama in a head-to-head matchup, a Fox News poll released Thursday shows. In addition, the poll finds the presidentís job rating has dropped to its lowest point of the year.

In a presidential matchup, Romney tops Obama by 46-44 percent if the election were today.........

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/04/12/fox-news-poll-romney-edges-obama-as-approval-president-drops

juggy4711
04-13-2012, 00:12
Great. Last thing we need is more encouragement to vote for Obamney. Seems like we are collectively determined to keep playing two card monte.

04-13-2012, 00:14
These polls are snapshots in time. Anything can happen between now and election day - the only poll that matters.

snerd
04-13-2012, 00:17
These polls are snapshots in time. Anything can happen between now and election day - the only poll that matters.
True. That's why the term "if the election were today" is used. :supergrin:

mt920
04-13-2012, 05:31
Interesting.... Would you take the poll for what's it is worth if it came from CNN? Fox, CNN and MSNBC regularly cater to their viewers to keep them watching.

snerd
04-13-2012, 08:51
Interesting.... Would you take the poll for what's it is worth if it came from CNN? Fox, CNN and MSNBC regularly cater to their viewers to keep them watching.
Perhaps you didn't read my post? It was really long, I guess. It plainly states that each network would probably have a different result. That meant that polls mean nothing. Nothing more, nothing less. Geez, drop the conservative hate for a few, huh? :wavey:

Snowman92D
04-13-2012, 09:08

I dunno that I'd go that far. Rumor is that Romney is brokering a deal with Ron Paul. Reportedly Romney will agree to disband the DEA (or at least severely curtail its activities), and RP will urge all his doper supporters to vote for Romney.

Obama may live to regret allowing his DEA JBT's to close down medical marijuana shops like they've been doing. A couple million stoners could swing this election for Romney. :whistling:

cowboywannabe
04-13-2012, 09:25
well we can count on all the ron paul santorum voters to pull for obama.

Lethaltxn
04-13-2012, 09:30
well we can count on all the ron paul santorum voters to pull for obama.

We can? :dunno:

Goaltender66
04-13-2012, 09:45
Interesting that the D/R split is at 40/40 registereds. That's a grain of salt to keep in mind.

RC-RAMIE
04-13-2012, 09:46
I dunno that I'd go that far. Rumor is that Romney is brokering a deal with Ron Paul. Reportedly Romney will agree to disband the DEA (or at least severely curtail its activities), and RP will urge all his doper supporters to vote for Romney.

Obama may live to regret allowing his DEA JBT's to close down medical marijuana shops like they've been doing. A couple million stoners could swing this election for Romney. :whistling:

You come up with the craziest crap.

Snowman92D
04-13-2012, 11:17
You come up with the craziest crap.

Hey...now don't you be mean. The deal being hammered out between Romney and RP will very likely pull votes away from Obama from among his staunchest supporters. There's a huge number of stoners who self-identify as Democrats and liberals/libertarians. Obama's DEA has definitely alienated them with their JBT seizures of herb at nirvana-purveying medical-MJ shops. :supergrin:

RC-RAMIE
04-13-2012, 11:23
Hey...now don't you be mean. The deal being hammered out between Romney and RP will very likely pull votes away from Obama from among his staunchest supporters. There's a huge number of stoners who self-identify as Democrats and liberals/libertarians. Obama's DEA has definitely alienated them with their JBT seizures of herb at nirvana-purveying medical-MJ shops. :supergrin:

There is NO deal and Romney is not gonna stop or change the Federal war on drugs. RP supporters are not behind RP because of marijuana. Also there is some "self-identify" conservative republicans that are stoners to.

Snowman92D
04-13-2012, 11:42
You're a bit touchy today. :rollsmiley:

RC-RAMIE
04-13-2012, 13:10
You're a bit touchy today. :rollsmiley:

You are a one trick pony and not very good at that trick.

Snowman92D
04-13-2012, 15:36
I prefer to think I dispense with extraneous issues and focus on the heart of the matter. :smoking:

RC-RAMIE
04-13-2012, 15:38
I prefer to think I dispense with extraneous issues and focus on the heart of the matter. :smoking:

Nope you don't. You just repeat the same old BS that is not true.

juggy4711
04-13-2012, 19:53
There is NO deal and Romney is not gonna stop or change the Federal war on drugs. RP supporters are not behind RP because of marijuana. Also there is some "self-identify" conservative republicans that are stoners to.

Where the hell did the concept that people that want to get high are liberal by default come from? And how many of those so called conservatives enjoy getting a buzz drinking alcohol? Or are those that like to get drunk also not conservative?