Why Nothing Sticks to George Zimmerman [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Why Nothing Sticks to George Zimmerman

snerd
04-13-2012, 00:15
Much more to the article at link............

Almost immediately, within around thirty-seven minutes (http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-linehan/new-videos-show-zimmermans-gashed-head-and-broken-face) after the shooting, Zimmerman was already waiving his right to an attorney. He then proceeded to interview with the police for several hours without any legal representation present.

Then the next day, still without any attorney present or legal advice, Zimmerman took the police back to the scene of the shooting (http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/02/us/trayvon-martin-shooting-prompts-a-review-of-ideals.html?pagewanted=7) at the Retreat at Twin Lakes, and reenacted what happened on the evening of February 26th with them, step-by-step on video.

Had Zimmermanís narrative and recounting of the details of that evening been any less than 100% consistent, thatís the moment when everything would have fallen apart for him ó sometime right around February 27th. The police had every reason and opportunity to document and doggedly pursue any differences they saw between Zimmermanís initial interview and his video re-enactment the following day.

Rather than finding anything they could follow up with, what happened instead? The Sanford Police Department was unable to obtain any evidence that would allow them to press even involuntary manslaughter charges against Zimmerman. And no new evidence changed that, even as days and weeks passed.........

http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-linehan/why-nothing-sticks-to-george-zimmerman

jeager
04-13-2012, 01:20
When the jury determines the truth everyone will be satisfied.

datnvan
04-13-2012, 02:55

oh, there will be "some people" that might not be satisfied :whistling:

ked
04-13-2012, 03:00
oh, there will be "some people" that might not be satisfied :whistling:

even if he is innocent, i think he will be found guilty . unfortunate, but this has OJ written all over it. ie: justice will not prevail, if Zimmerman is innocent.

ked

ericridebike
04-13-2012, 03:45
If he gets off he needs to 1. change his name to something very stereotypically hispanic(i.e., Jose Rodriquez, Juan Sanchez, etc...) and 2. Move somewhere with a big hispanic population like LA or somewhere. He could probably blend in and remain relatively unnoticed as long as he maintains a low profile.

CAcop
04-13-2012, 04:42

The number one thing to remember about law enforcement is that no matter how good of a job you do enforcing the laws the people have enacted through their representatives, somewhere, somebody is pissed at you.

DonGlock26
04-13-2012, 06:13
I'm very suspicious of the cell phone call "evidence" coming from the girlfriend. The two ear-witnesses are also suspicious. Then there are the audio "experts" saying that the calls for help were Trayvon (tm). Seems like a railroading to me. If I were Zimmerman's defense team, I would get pictures of Trayvon's (tm) women's jewelry and put it all over the internet asking for the owners to come forward to claim it.

_

DOC44
04-13-2012, 06:42
I'm very suspicious of the cell phone call "evidence" coming from the girlfriend. The two ear-witnesses are also suspicious. Then there are the audio "experts" saying that the calls for help were Trayvon (tm). Seems like a railroading to me. If I were Zimmerman's defense team, I would get pictures of Trayvon's (tm) women's jewelry and put it all over the internet asking for the owners to come forward to claim it.

_

AGREE.... would be interesting if some of the jewelry belonged to people that live in the gated community where T was killed... might even belong to T's daddy's girlfriend.

Doc44

GWSHARK
04-13-2012, 11:36
I've noticed some folks identify with Zimmerman and assume he is innocent... while others identify with Trayvon and want Zimmerman charged.

snerd
04-13-2012, 12:00
I've noticed some folks identify with Zimmerman and assume he is innocent... while others identify with Trayvon and want Zimmerman charged.
Then there's a third group that knows how the media crucified him without any facts, and simply want to even the playing field. Of course, "we" have to answer for our views, whereas the media didn't and doesn't. I wonder why that is?