Quietly, ‘Swift Boat’ donor throws big money behind Romney [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Quietly, ‘Swift Boat’ donor throws big money behind Romney

heyTJ
04-13-2012, 07:03
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/articles/2012/04/13/bob_perry_patron_of_the_swift_boat_ads_in_04_throws_his_might_behind_mitt_romney/

JFrame
04-13-2012, 07:10
Maybe he'll help neutralize Bill Maher's $1 million to Obama...

Skyhook
04-13-2012, 08:23
Speaking of money, I'll betcha that any time, now, we'll be seeing some of those missing $BILLIONS$ from porkulus and other magic disappearing acts rise to the surface.

How will we know, though; that's the question.:cool:

aircarver
04-13-2012, 09:57
The name of the game now, is getting the head commie, and all his commie minions OUT !

whoflungdo
04-13-2012, 09:58
Maybe he'll help neutralize Bill Maher's $1 million to Obama...

Didn't Obama give that back after the public outcry?

G29Reload
04-13-2012, 10:25
Didn't Obama give that back after the public outcry?

You've got to be kidding?

No!

HE was asked. Hannity demanded it daily.

Fell on deaf ears. Selective indignation reigns supreme.

whoflungdo
04-13-2012, 12:45
You've got to be kidding?

No!

HE was asked. Hannity demanded it daily.

Fell on deaf ears. Selective indignation reigns supreme.

I stand corrected. I could of sworn I read that in a news blurb somewhere and almost fell out of my chair... Now I cannot find the link. The only ones I see are where the SuperPAC kept the donation...

snerd
04-13-2012, 13:14
I stand corrected. I could of sworn I read that in a news blurb somewhere and almost fell out of my chair... Now I cannot find the link. The only ones I see are where the SuperPAC kept the donation...
They kept it. Their reasoning was that Maher was a comedian, not the leader and mouthpiece of the radical right wing party.

Skyhook
04-13-2012, 15:44
The name of the game now, is getting the head commie, and all his commie minions OUT !

:thumbsup: YES! :thumbsup:

G29Reload
04-13-2012, 15:54
They kept it. Their reasoning was that Maher was a comedian, not the leader and mouthpiece of the radical right wing party.

Translation: We can be as vile as we want to be and its ok, but if you do it, we'll generate enough selective outrage to burn you because we don't have any intellectual honesty, decency or moral standards and we've got enough toady sycophants to back us up. One standard for you, another altogether for us.

Skyhook
04-13-2012, 16:12
Translation: We can be as vile as we want to be and its ok, but if you do it, we'll generate enough selective outrage to burn you because we don't have any intellectual honesty, decency or moral standards and we've got enough toady sycophants to back us up. One standard for you, another altogether for us.

Like my Italian Westchester Co. SIL says, 'And there ya haf it'.

Well stated, G29.