Judge in George Zimmerman case offers to recuse herself [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Judge in George Zimmerman case offers to recuse herself

DOC44
04-13-2012, 14:33
Attorney Mark NeJame at a 2011 news conference. (AP Photo/John Raoux)A Florida judge on Friday offered to recuse herself from the George Zimmerman case in a surprise hearing because of her husband's ties to a CNN legal analyst and commentator.

Wow it looks like CNN had an "in" on the Zimmerman trial. MSM sux.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/judge-george-zimmerman-case-offers-recuse-herself-175152933.html

Doc44

LASTRESORT20
04-13-2012, 14:51
Tough being an honest Judge these days....*If & when... by chance...more & "all" the "doctored lies" become exposed....it would be tough releasing an inocent man who was defending himself.....No one wants a bounty put on them with out any protection from the DOJ....

Gunnut 45/454
04-13-2012, 15:06
LASTRESORT20
I have to agree. This is going to be worse the the Casey Anthony case.:rofl:

LASTRESORT20
04-13-2012, 15:12
"Hope & Change" & entitlements = `s Liberal Legalized Bounty on yo head if you disagree....

czsmithGT
04-13-2012, 15:15
Wow it looks like CNN had an "in" on the Zimmerman trial. MSM sux.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/judge-george-zimmerman-case-offers-recuse-herself-175152933.html

Doc44

How did they have an "in"? She hasn't had anything to do with the case and if the defense (or prosecution) want her to not have anything to do with it she will step aside. Where's the problem?

LASTRESORT20
04-13-2012, 15:16
LASTRESORT20

Gunnut:

Check out the The "Duke Lacrosse Case" it is a fitting example....

samurairabbi
04-13-2012, 15:20
LASTRESORT20

I will raise your bet: I predict this will be worse than Rodney King. (showing my age)

brickboy240
04-13-2012, 15:23
Casey Anthony went free.

Zimmerman will go down but only because they are afraid of the unrest that would follow.

Does not really matter whether or not he did it for self defense or it was murder. Big media and the freak show has already convicted the man.

- brickboy240

DOC44
04-13-2012, 15:35
Casey Anthony went free.

Zimmerman will go down but only because they are afraid of the unrest that would follow.

Does not really matter whether or not he did it for self defense or it was murder. Big media and the freak show has already convicted the man.

- brickboy240

OJ went free because they were afraid of the unrest that would follow.

What a bunch of wuzzies.

Doc44

oldman11
04-13-2012, 15:41
It looks to me like the Black Panthers have everyone running scared. Also the fact that Obama butted in and tried defending the kid and he has all the political people worried if they oppose him.

oldman11
04-13-2012, 15:42
Casey Anthony went free.

- brickboy240
The sacrificial lamb.

snerd
04-13-2012, 16:13
Sorry about the duplicate thread, old bean. I missed yours before posting. I hate when that happens!

Jonesee
04-13-2012, 16:27

What a bunch of wuzzies.

Doc44

So you believe the jurors in the OJ Simpson trial were told to, or decided on their own, to acquit because of possible civil unrest following their verdict. And, that thought took priority over all evidence they had seen?

I believe OJ is as guilty as the day is long. But I also think you are listening to conspiracy theorists too much.

I believe the jurors were idiots and the prosecution failed. There wasn't a plot to acquit to prevent social unrest.

samurairabbi
04-13-2012, 16:45
So you believe the jurors in the OJ Simpson trial were told to, or decided on their own, to acquit because of possible civil unrest following their verdict. And, that thought took priority over all evidence they had seen?

I believe OJ is as guilty as the day is long. But I also think you are listening to conspiracy theorists too much.

I believe the jurors were idiots and the prosecution failed. There wasn't a plot to acquit to prevent social unrest.

A better example of outside influence on a jury might be the Reginald Denny beating trial in the wake of the Rodney King riots. The jury returned a minimal Mayhem verdict against Damian "Football" Williams, even though they acknowledged the evidence was solid for for a MAJOR felony verdict. Post-trial jury interviews brought statements that thoughts of more riots were in their minds.

DOC44
04-13-2012, 20:23

Not listening to anyone. My thought as I watched the trial and the daily congregation gathered outside the court house. Agree, the prosecution failed but I still think that some if not all of the people on the jury thought what would happen IF. Happen to the city and maybe to them personally.

Doc44

teumessian_fox
04-13-2012, 21:18

What a bunch of wuzzies.

Doc44

OJ got off because of the blacks on the jury. They really didn't care that a white woman and Jewish man had been murdered.

Zimmerman will never be convicted. Unrest or not.

rgregoryb
04-13-2012, 21:18
It looks to me like the Black Panthers have everyone running scared. Also the fact that Obama butted in and tried defending the kid and he has all the political people worried if they oppose him.

'crew the panthers, the big show on 4/9 was a flop.......

ICARRY2
04-14-2012, 20:49
I will raise your bet: I predict this will be worse than Rodney King. (showing my age)

Ditto!

Woofie
04-15-2012, 23:19

I had a business law teacher who thinks the jury acquitted to punish the state for being treated like prisoners for the entire trial. Doesn't sound unreasonable to me.