Shovel ready [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Shovel ready

czsmithGT
04-13-2012, 17:10
Do we really need any further evidence that progressives are actually elitest human-hating psychopaths?

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/shovel-ready-san-fran-205075-translocate-one-shrub-path-stimulus-project

Jonesee
04-13-2012, 17:37
OK, I read the article and saw nothing in it that described anyone as "human-hating".

And, I think you need to read the definition of psychopath because nothing in the article describes psychopathic behavior.

On the bright side the thread title was spot-on.

czsmithGT
04-13-2012, 17:51
OK, I read the article and saw nothing in it that described anyone as "human-hating".

And, I think you need to read the definition of psychopath because nothing in the article describes psychopathic behavior.

On the bright side the thread title was spot-on.

They want to spend $205,075 of tax money earned by the humans for a plant that can be purchased for $15.98 simply because it was in the wild. Well, as wild as a concrete bound median strip can be. I would call that human hating, or at least tax-payer hating, since typical bushes don't pay taxes.

Psychopathy is a personality disorder characterized by a pervasive pattern of disregard for the rights of others. But then maybe taxpayers don't deserve rights.

Jonesee
04-13-2012, 18:42
They want to spend $205,075 of tax money earned by the humans for a plant that can be purchased for $15.98 simply because it was in the wild. Well, as wild as a concrete bound median strip can be. I would call that human hating, or at least tax-payer hating, since typical bushes don't pay taxes.

Psychopathy is a personality disorder characterized by a pervasive pattern of disregard for the rights of others. But then maybe taxpayers don't deserve rights.

LOL, quite a stretch...

Big Mad Dawg
04-14-2012, 07:52
I didn’t read how they proved it was originally wild and not planted by a psychedelic hippie or was it just because it wasn’t in a yard?

Even if it is a couple hundred years old it could have been planted by pelosie during her teen years.

JFrame
04-14-2012, 10:24
...Yet another example of extravagant waste on the part of the "Stimulus" bill that only succeeded in padding the wallets of government employees and their pet contractors...

czsmithGT
04-14-2012, 11:12
Even if it is a couple hundred years old it could have been planted by pelosie during her teen years.

Can't deny that.