Was Buffett's secretary's tax return ever released to the public? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Was Buffett's secretary's tax return ever released to the public?

cowboy1964
04-13-2012, 19:01
I'm Googling for it but I'm not finding it.

I'd really like to see it. If it hasn't been released than Obama can shut the #$^ up already about the whole Buffett rule thing.

wrenrj1
04-13-2012, 19:09
I'm Googling for it but I'm not finding it.

I'd really like to see it. If it hasn't been released than Obama can shut the #$^ up already about the whole Buffett rule thing.
I live here in the husker state. What the main stream media and our current president don't tell you is that he does pay the appropriate rate on "Employment Income" minus deductions as the rest of us do. It's the capitol gains on investments that is taxed at a lesser rate.

Of course a billionaire will make a butt load of $ on capitol gains when those gains are cashed in. I made a few bucks as well, but not on that scale (multiply his vs. mine x .000000001) but it keeps me reinvesting my gains in the market as was the point.

Let's compare employment income (apples to apples) to employment income.

GAFinch
04-14-2012, 20:15
Don't know, but I do remember hearing that she makes around $250,000/year, which puts her in a high tax bracket.

HarleyGuy
04-15-2012, 00:56
Listening to some of the "pundits" debating the issue of the "millionaire tax" the other day and I was kind of surprised to hear that IF this tax rule is changed it would increase tax revenues by about 4 to 5 Billion Dollars annually.

What I find even more interesting is, that is somwhere near the same amount that we borrow EVERY DAY to keep this country running!

TBO
04-15-2012, 05:11
Warren Buffett owes $1 billion in back taxes.

http://nation.foxnews.com/rush-limbaugh/2012/04/11/limbaugh-buffetts-tax-evasion

Kingarthurhk
04-15-2012, 07:11
Why would his secretaries salary and personal finances be posted online to see any more than yours is?

certifiedfunds
04-15-2012, 08:02
Warren Buffett owes $1 billion in back taxes.

http://nation.foxnews.com/rush-limbaugh/2012/04/11/limbaugh-buffetts-tax-evasion

Warren? Or one of his publicly-held companies?

Owed? Or in dispute?

fx77
04-15-2012, 08:05
Has been widely reported that BHO's secretary who earns 95K/yfear paid a higher tax rate than did he