Man arrested in videotaped beating of tourist in Baltimore [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Man arrested in videotaped beating of tourist in Baltimore

stormspotter
04-14-2012, 12:09
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/update-man-arrested-in-brutal-videotaped-beating-of-tourist-in-baltimore/

Attorney says he is a "good kid". The assult is fine, it's the humiliation that is wrong.

Looks like their bar has a lower setting than mine.

DOC44
04-14-2012, 12:27
That whole thing is disgusting. I am too old too fight and too old to run. But I will defend myself if I absolutely have too. Too many other people depend on me for me to get injured or seriously killed.

Doc44

ithaca_deerslayer
04-14-2012, 12:40
Nothing that 10 years in prison couldn't fix.

I'm willing to pay more taxes for prison guards. We just gotta keep more of those types of people in jail for longer and society would be a better place :)

stormspotter
04-14-2012, 12:45
That whole thing is disgusting. I am too old too fight and too old to run. But I will defend myself if I absolutely have too. Too many other people depend on me for me to get injured or seriously killed.

Doc44

Same here. My knees went a few years back, degenerative arthiritis in the lower back and left shoulder, plus raising our 14 year old granddaughter (now our adopted daughter) has instilled in me that there is no way I will "play fair" if something occurs.

janice6
04-14-2012, 12:47
So his lawyer thinks assualt is not a problem?

What a richard.

DOC44
04-14-2012, 12:49
Same here. My knees went a few years back, degenerative arthiritis in the lower back and left shoulder, plus raising our 14 year old granddaughter (now our adopted daughter) has instilled in me that there is no way I will "play fair" if something occurs.

Bad ankle here..... ^^^agree^^^

as far as "play fair".... there is only one rule in a gun fight....

1. THERE ARE NO RULES.

Doc44

aircarver
04-14-2012, 16:46
You guys will soon be hearing from 'the Justice Bros' ........ :outtahere:

fortyofforty
04-14-2012, 18:01
Eric Holder says he sees nothing wrong with what happened. :whistling:

Javelin
04-14-2012, 18:04
So his lawyer thinks assualt is not a problem?

What a richard.

:rofl:

Javelin
04-14-2012, 18:04
Eric Holder says he sees nothing wrong with what happened. :whistling:

Eric Holder probably will state these guys are "his kind of people".

Big Mad Dawg
04-14-2012, 23:34
This guy could be the obama’s boy – I mean son.

TBO
04-14-2012, 23:40
I can't but help notice, that if I had a son, he'd look like this tourist.

HarleyGuy
04-15-2012, 01:05
Felony assault.
The first one that gives the names of the other perps get a deal. The others do the full count.

Cavalry Doc
04-15-2012, 06:58
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/update-man-arrested-in-brutal-videotaped-beating-of-tourist-in-baltimore/

Attorney says he is a "good kid". The assult is fine, it's the humiliation that is wrong.

I hope he gets a good prison sentence too, along with all the accomplices.

The assault was to keep stolen property, wonder if that's cool too? Lawyers crack me up.

Bad idea to be drunk in public, even though it was the victims right to have fun, predators exist. Those predators should be locked up.

Natty
04-15-2012, 07:08
Would like to hear predictions about what would have happened if the races were reversed in this incident...

However, the Baltimore City Department of Tourism does not want this "event" made public.

And neither does the main stream media. Can you imagine that?

DonGlock26
04-15-2012, 07:42
Would like to hear predictions about what would have happened if the races were reversed in this incident...

However, the Baltimore City Department of Tourism does not want this "event" made public.

And neither does the main stream media. Can you imagine that?

If the races were reversed, it would certainly be called a hate crime. Remember the cabbie and his passenger being beat and robbed by blacks in Philly with anti-racial slurs? Yet, not a hate crime either. I say boycott Blue Cities. Support your local county fairs and sporting events. Hit the bigots in the pocket books.

Black teens attack white cabbie, passenger in Philly Center City - YouTube

Marine, wife attacked by unruly teens at theater - YouTube
_

JFrame
04-15-2012, 09:57
Holder may have been right about this being a "nation of cowards" -- he was just identifying the wrong people...

And to be clear, I mean that the cowards are those who would mob-attack innocents, sucker-punch people, hit a defenseless woman, etc. It's hard to imagine how some sub-humans can revel in their own absence of character, dignity, and honor.

rhikdavis
04-15-2012, 10:03
Attorney says he is a "good kid". .

A real pillar of the community!

lancesorbenson
04-15-2012, 10:16

Strangely, for me anyway, the punch on its own is the least disgusting part of the video. I've seen that kind of crap plenty of times. I've never seen people just picking openly at some poor drunk's pockets or stripping a knocked out guy naked. Obviously a sucker punch is pretty low, if not uncommon, but the other stuff is just completely alien to me. Looked like Somalia.