Gingrich: "There are no liberals in the Republican party" [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gingrich: "There are no liberals in the Republican party"

snerd
04-15-2012, 22:23
I wonder why he felt the need to say that?
I want you to know I am the last conservative standing and I am still standing and I am running hard, Gingrich said at a Tea Party rally here. He said that remaining in the race and competing with front-runner Mitt Romney helps the Republican Party.

I think it helps the party because it gives us the chance to outline very big solutions and to build clarity towards the fall campaign, he said. I think ultimately we are all going to be on the same team.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/14/11201576-after-being-bit-by-a-penguin-gingrich-says-hes-the-underdog

juggy4711
04-15-2012, 22:26
WTF? :faint:

JBnTX
04-15-2012, 23:19
I wonder why he felt the need to say that?

Because it needed to be said.

Maybe you Ron Paul supporters can learn something from Newt Gingrich about conservatism.

“Compared to Barack Obama, Romney’s a conservative,” he said. “Let’s be clear: There are no liberals in the Republican party.” - Newt Gingrich

Javelin
04-15-2012, 23:31
He is such a damn Rhino.

snerd
04-16-2012, 00:11
.....Maybe you Ron Paul supporters can learn something from Newt Gingrich about conservatism.....
http://reddogreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Gingrich-Pelosi-Couch-600x439.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QSXJLZx5mpY

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cW-LKAkGQ20/Tsx32gQBljI/AAAAAAAAFLk/dWfg6gsuTHU/s1600/Bartender-Newt.png

http://infowebstorm.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/gingrich_newt-copy.jpg?w=614

JBnTX
04-16-2012, 00:15
Funny how you Ron Paul supporters never post anything like that about Obama or the democrats?

:whistling:

snerd
04-16-2012, 00:18
BTW, I'm not a Paul fan. Ask the regulars here that support him, they won't claim me.

juggy4711
04-16-2012, 00:26
Funny how you Ron Paul supporters never post anything like that about Obama or the democrats?

:whistling:

No RP supporters ever post any thing negative about Obama or the democrats? You have to be blind because I refuse to believe anyone that can actually read could possibly have that poor of reading comprehension.

JBnTX
04-16-2012, 00:29
No RP supporters ever post any thing negative about Obama or the democrats? You have to be blind because I refuse to believe anyone that can actually read could possibly have that poor of reading comprehension.

All you do is rag on the republicans.

Why not use all that energy to help defeat Obama, instead of
yapping about how Romney is just as bad or worse than Obama.

snerd
04-16-2012, 00:40

I've spent many years and mucho dinero helping the Republicans. And all I got was McCain and Romney. No thanks. I'll take the red pill from now on.

juggy4711
04-16-2012, 00:44

Right that is all I do. Let''s take that as a given. If my thoughts on Republican's and Romney are so negative can you imagine what my thoughts about Obama and democrats are? I'll give you a hint, there are far worse.

As too why I will not use all that energy to help defeat Obama...I have been trying to without compromising my values. My conscious will not allow me to vote for Romney and say at least I voted R against D. That yours will sucks and is a contributing factor to our nations downfall. A point you seem unable to understand.

stevelyn
04-16-2012, 00:57
Maybe it's to whitewash Romney's leftist Assachussets tendencies.

He knows that Romney is the annointed one and everyone's dislike for Romney is that even with an 'R' behind his name he leans well left of center and that don't sit well with most republicans.

Grinch also knows that as the nominee every republican will have to get behind him and his comment is the begining of the mass-media brainwashing campaign to make Romney appear acceptable.

juggy4711
04-16-2012, 01:01
Maybe it's to whitewash Romney's leftist Assachussets tendencies.

Come one now that it just silly.

stevelyn
04-16-2012, 01:06
Come one now that it just silly.

Come on now. We all know that the spoils will go to the one who runs the slickest campaign. The sheeple aren't really interested in issues.

juggy4711
04-16-2012, 01:13
Come on now. We all know that the spoils will go to the one who runs the slickest campaign. The sheeple aren't really interested in issues.

Come on now. We all know thoughts like that make us no different than Obama and certain to reassure his re-election.

snerd
04-16-2012, 01:28
I see what you two did there!

RCP
04-16-2012, 01:35
:perfect10:

callihan_44
04-16-2012, 05:58
you gotta admit the repubs have strayed

Brucev
04-16-2012, 07:13
For the true believer, no candidate will ever be pure enough. As a political leader, Newt's legacy is framed by the broken enemies he has made. Good enough.