04-16-2012, 06:28
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/46011

SGT HATRED
04-16-2012, 07:04
Good article, thanks for posting.

aircarver
04-16-2012, 08:27
Good article ! .....:thumbsup:

:The true charges against Zimmerman are ‘class charges’, they indict him as the representative of a class, white racists, gun owners and the entire heteronormative patriarchal class of men who quote Edmund Burke, carry guns, and feel entitled to trail troubled black teenagers in their community. Lynching Zimmerman is not about putting one man away, it is about putting everyone away. It is about the absolute triumph of the system and its ideology and about putting the individualist in his place, in a small cell and an orange jumpsuit."

GWSHARK
04-16-2012, 11:58
that was the silliest thing i've read so far today... keep'em coming!

Cavalry Doc
04-16-2012, 13:47
I'm gonna wait until a lot more is known before I sign up for his fan club.

G29Reload
04-16-2012, 14:13

Over the weekend, I spoke with a neighbor.

The neighbor has a friend up the road, here in rural country.

Who was jailed for two months.

On charges of animal cruelty.

For shooting an unidentified, feral dog….

Caught in the act of attacking the man's sheep in a lifestock pen. Fang deep in it.

Go figure. Animal rights, gone too far. I love dogs as much as the next guy, but if one were after my animals, I'd blast it too.

czsmithGT
04-16-2012, 14:29

Caught in the act of attacking the man's sheep in a lifestock pen. Fang deep in it.

Go figure. Animal rights, gone too far. I love dogs as much as the next guy, but if one were after my animals, I'd blast it too.

That is pretty silly too. Nothing to do with Zimmerman but silly none the less. Did he sue the prosecutor for harassment and criminal stupidity?

G29Reload
04-16-2012, 14:31
That is pretty silly too. Nothing to do with Zimmerman but silly none the less. Did he sue the prosecutor for harassment and criminal stupidity?

I still need to get the details, it was just a brief conversation.

It actually has a lot to do with Zimmerman, in parallel. Abuse of statute in a defensive situation? You bet.

czsmithGT
04-16-2012, 14:33

Based only on what I've read, Zimmerman is a dumbass and Martin is dead. The real question is who is responsible for turning this into a media circus? I don't think there is any reason beyond ratings and promoting various political agendas.

Snowman92D
04-16-2012, 15:56
I don't think there is any reason beyond ratings and promoting various political agendas.

The "reason", I think, is to promote racial division and redefine Obama's re-election as a referendum on racism by evil white Americans. If you hate racism, you'll vote for Obama...if not, you'll vote against him. Simple as that.

He can't run on his record, so the MSM has to force-feed us a different topic to re-define things.

rgregoryb
04-16-2012, 18:33

and the most amazing thing is that you can actually read.

stormspotter
04-16-2012, 18:48

Just posted another one. Laugh all you want.:wavey:

Cavalry Doc
04-16-2012, 19:07
Based only on what I've read, Zimmerman is a dumbass and Martin is dead. The real question is who is responsible for turning this into a media circus? I don't think there is any reason beyond ratings and promoting various political agendas.

Well, Martin is dead. What exactly happened in between the two of them becoming aware of each other and the shot was fired is still unknown. Those are some pretty crucial details.

Con43
04-16-2012, 19:09

Exactly what did you find silly. Was it that any perceived white person could find himself in that sitsuation or did it just offend your liberal sensibilities...............:whistling: :whistling:

DOC44
04-16-2012, 21:02

ah............what color was the dog?:dunno:

Doc44

juggy4711
04-16-2012, 21:08

Same here.

The "reason", I think, is to promote racial division and redefine Obama's re-election as a referendum on racism by evil white Americans. If you hate racism, you'll vote for Obama...if not, you'll vote against him. Simple as that.

He can't run on his record, so the MSM has to force-feed us a different topic to re-define things.

Regardless of the details of the event, this is the reason it's being made into such a big deal. That said when all the facts come out I may very well side against Zimmerman but it doesn't change that point.

ImpeachObama
04-16-2012, 21:19
Some details coming forth.....

http://fsblog.s3.amazonaws.com/zimmerman.mp4

QNman
04-16-2012, 21:33

I thought the article was spot-on. Whether or not Zimmerman was guilty, there's a lot to this article that scares the bejeebers out of me.

juggy4711
04-16-2012, 21:59
I thought the article was spot-on. Whether or not Zimmerman was guilty, there's a lot to this article that scares the bejeebers out of me.

Same here. His guilt is irrelevant to the focus of the piece and that focus is indeed scary.

Cavalry Doc
04-17-2012, 04:59
Some details coming forth.....

http://fsblog.s3.amazonaws.com/zimmerman.mp4

Interesting. But that's one side of the story unquestioned.

We'll have to see how it comes out. But if what that guy said is a full and accurate account, sure seems justified. We'll see. I have this burning suspicion that there is more to learn.

ImpeachObama
04-17-2012, 09:21
It might very well be one side and the only side, because the other side is deceased. It sure sheds some light.

GWSHARK
04-17-2012, 14:02
Don't turn this clown into some sort of hero... that's all I'm saying.

We are all Zimmerman? One of us might be next? One of us will be next? The system is always hungry and the beasts must be fed?

That's spot on to yall? Pure silliness if you ask me. Who is the WE the author is refering to anyhow? Am I included in that WE? :dunno: