Why Zimmerman Is Doomed: Black Jurors [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Why Zimmerman Is Doomed: Black Jurors

maxsnafu
04-16-2012, 08:06
http://www.vdare.com/posts/why-zimmerman-is-doomed-black-jurors

DOC44
04-16-2012, 08:26
Zimmerman can count on plenty of Blacks on his Jury - the Prosecution will make sure of that. Those few who might not simply vote their race would be taking their lives – and their loved ones’ lives - in their hands. The Whites would have to be extraordinary tough just to get a hung Jury. Those on the O.J. Simpson case were not.

Jury of your peers...... but where are they gonna find 12 white hispanics???

Doc44

bigmoney890
04-16-2012, 08:28
There is no such thing as a white hispanic. You're either hispanic or white, not both. You're only helping further discrimination by spreading that term

RCP
04-16-2012, 08:31
I'm a white Hispanic, but I'm also a Texan.

bigmoney890
04-16-2012, 08:33
Is obama a white black, then?

DOC44
04-16-2012, 08:33
There is no such thing as a white hispanic. You're either hispanic or white, not both. You're only helping further discrimination by spreading that term

Sorry I left off the sarcasm icon.... thought it was obvious. Agree there is no such demographic term except when racially convienent for the MSM.

Doc44

bigmoney890
04-16-2012, 08:34
Or is he a black white?

samurairabbi
04-16-2012, 08:34

So all the Americans I know that are descended from Italian, Irish, Russian, or Polish ancestry are not white either?

110 years ago, all these groups actually were NOT considered "white" by large segments of America. It is time to stop classifying Hispanics as non-white.

P.S. Just caught your followup post; sarcasm IN PRINT can be very trickey! The odd thing is, though: vast numbers of Americans believe your non-sarcastic version.

bigmoney890
04-16-2012, 08:36
Sorry I left off the sarcasm icon.... thought it was obvious. Agree there is no such demographic term except when racially convienent for the MSM.

Doc44

Sorry, I've just heard that term used excessively in the past few weeks

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

aircarver
04-16-2012, 08:38
Seems to me it only takes one juror to hang a jury ....

DOC44
04-16-2012, 08:39
Sorry, I've just heard that term used excessively in the past few weeks

"THEY" had to get white in there somewhere to make it racial and get Al and Jessie some free fired chicken.:steamed:

Doc44

bigmoney890
04-16-2012, 08:40
Term white hispanic is so contradictory. That's the same thing as a caucasian hispanic. Inherently, caucasian and hispanic are two different things. If a person should be from both a white and hispanic parents, then that person will be bi-racial, not a white hispanic.

And besides, the term white hispanic is being used as a derogatory term in the Zimmerman case.

bigmoney890
04-16-2012, 08:41
:rofl:

samurairabbi
04-16-2012, 08:47
Term white hispanic is so contradictory. That's the same thing as a caucasian hispanic. Inherently, caucasian and hispanic are two different things. If a person should be from both a white and hispanic parents, then that person will be bi-racial, not a white hispanic.

And besides, the term white hispanic is being used as a derogatory term in the Zimmerman case.

I remember the uproar during the 2000 census. It was "ruled" that Caucasian was a RACE, Hispanic was an ETHNICITY, and White was sort of a RACE but with many bureaucratic exceptions. Black was still a RACE, but no longer an approved term in census usage. Twelve years later, we are still stuck in administrative purgatory on the subject; it will take a few more generations to get things sorted out.

JFrame
04-16-2012, 08:50

I believe the term "White Hispanic" is being used by folks on the GTPI with a note of irony and derision directed at the MSM, race agitators, and other leftists who tried to paint a narrative of the shooting before all the facts were known.

Initially, all reports were that a "White" person shot a "Black" person. When photos of Zimmerman began surfacing, and his Hispanic genealogy became known, the MSM wouldn't back out of their own narrative, and transformed Zimmerman into a "White Hispanic." :upeyes:

Those here on the GTPI, and elsewhere, noted this blatantly racist manipulation by the MSM/ agitators/ leftists with disgust and disdain.

samurairabbi
04-16-2012, 09:08
Initially, all reports were that a "White" person shot a "Black" person. When photos of Zimmerman began surfacing, and his Hispanic genealogy became known, the MSM wouldn't back out of their own narrative, and transformed Zimmerman into a "White Hispanic." :upeyes:

A supplementary observation: There was a two-week period AFTER the actual shooting when little was noted in the press about this incident. THEN it took off. I believe that what fueled the emergence was the name "Zimmerman", an obvious (to most people) WASP-type name. If Z's name had been, say, Martinez, the story would have stayed on the Police Reporting List, and faded.

JFrame
04-16-2012, 09:09
A supplementary observation: There was a two-week period AFTER the actual shooting when little was noted in the press about this incident. THEN it took off. I believe that what fueled the emergence was the name "Zimmerman", an obvious (to most people) WASP-type name. If Z's name had been, say, Martinez, the story would have stayed on the Police Reporting List, and faded.

I thoroughly agree with your observations. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/good3.gif

bigmoney890
04-16-2012, 09:15
You're exactly right. Without even knowing the facts, the jury pool has already been corrupted by racial slurs

cowboywannabe
04-16-2012, 09:24
i live in the uneducated southeast where there are five races not counting nascar.

if youre russian, french, polish, canadien, german, wisconsinian....you are White.

if youre venezualan, puerto rican, brazilian, spanish or portugese.... you are Mexican.

if youre japanese, filipino, thai, cambodian, vietnamese.....you are Chinese.

if youre "black" and from zimbobwaian, camaroonian, jamaican, rhodisian, ghanaian....you are African.

if youre "black" and from the projects or the country, you are Black.

bigmoney890
04-16-2012, 09:31
EDIT: Im removing myself from this discussion

RCP
04-16-2012, 09:33
i live in the uneducated southeast where there are five races not counting nascar.

if youre russian, french, polish, canadien, german, wisconsinian....you are White.

if youre venezualan, puerto rican, brazilian, spanish or portugese.... you are Mexican.

if youre "black" and from zimbobwaian, camaroonian, jamaican, rhodisian, ghanaian....you are African.

Haha, reminds me of the time my buddy was trying to pick up on an Asian gal. He lost her at "what kinda Chinese are you?":rofl:

JFrame
04-16-2012, 09:37

I have to say -- that's pretty funny! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/biggrin.gif

NH Trucker
04-16-2012, 09:38

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/21/Oreo.jpg

:whistling:

I should probably add that this is not my actual view. Just that it was inevitable and someone had to do it...

Shinesintx
04-16-2012, 09:38

I always thought a white hispanic was a "coconut"? Is Zimmerman a kosher coconut?

oldman11
04-16-2012, 09:39
Yes. More commonly called a "mulatto".

Brucev
04-16-2012, 09:44
So... is the jury to be comprised of those who have followed, initiated a confrontation with and then subsequently killed a teenager walking home from the store with candy and a soft drink? Or, is the jury to be comprised of persons who have experienced or had a family member subjected to extreme criminal violence? Or... is the jury to be comprised of those who resent having to take their time to participate in the process, forgoing income, etc. and ultimately being identified subsequent to the trial to then be held up to public examination, ridicule and even threat? Maybe the best answer is simply to go into the jury pool, pick the first 12 people who are found regardless of their background, etc., set them and then require them to function.

marchboom
04-16-2012, 10:33
Or is he a black white?

Based on what he does he will always be black...period.