Dem Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr: GOP Budget “The Road To Hell” [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Dem Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr: GOP Budget “The Road To Hell”

snerd
04-16-2012, 09:21
So my idea....... let's just put the poor, lazy and stupid in control of the country. Will that make everyone happy?
And for the middle class, The Ryan/Romney Republican budget for the rich is not the path to prosperity. For the 99%, they Ryan budget is really the road to hell and we’re here to say “hell no, we won’t go!”

http://www.therightscoop.com/jesse-jackson-jr-paul-ryans-budget-is-the-road-to-hell-for-the-99/

Lethaltxn
04-16-2012, 09:29
Why are they saying the Ryan/Romney plan?

snerd
04-16-2012, 09:47
Why are they saying the Ryan/Romney plan?
Why not? It's a new era, you can say whatever you want to. The media has your back.

G17Jake
04-16-2012, 10:37
What the hell does JJ jr. know about anything?

Lethaltxn
04-16-2012, 10:41
I just remembered who this guy was. He wanted every one of his constituents to have an iPod and a laptop. I think he said it was a right. These folks are absurd.

snerd
04-16-2012, 10:47
I just remembered who this guy was. He wanted every one of his constituents to have an iPod and a laptop. I think he said it was a right. These folks are absurd.
Exactly. Any budget must include free stuff for the poor, lazy and stupid, whether we can afford it or not. I suggested that to make these liberal representatives happy, we should just give it all away, everything, to the poor, lazy and stupid. Then they should be very happy, all feel-good and stuff. I still don't understand why "they" don't give "their" stuff to the poor, lazy and stupid!

sbhaven
04-16-2012, 10:53
Why not? It's a new era, you can say whatever you want to. The media has your back.
Exactly. The media intentionally fail to mention and rarely acknowledge that even when the Democrats held majorities in both Houses of Congress for the first two years of Obama's Presidency no budget was passed. Just as they do now that the House has passed the Ryan budget yet Reid in the Senate refuses to allow it to come to a vote.

They are all in campain mode, truth be damned. Everything is the Republicans/Bush's fault even if it is the Democrats themselves who preventing bills and legislation from being voted on or are voting the bills/legislation down in the Senate.

aircarver
04-16-2012, 11:13
Prepare to go to Hell, Jessee ......:upeyes: