Norway's Muslim Rape Epidemic [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Norway's Muslim Rape Epidemic

maxsnafu
04-17-2012, 14:25
Norway's Muslim Rape Epidemic - YouTube

ked
04-17-2012, 15:03
if i were in charge in Norway, i'd kick every non-citizen out and implement a strict re-entry policy.

just saying, ked:steamed:

Hyksos
04-17-2012, 15:06
if i were in charge in Norway, i'd kick every non-citizen out and implement a strict re-entry policy.

It must be pretty bad. Good luck doing anything like that after Breivik though.

LASTRESORT20
04-17-2012, 15:21

You are correct....But why not just kick out the "Koran" reading (believing) Muslims (causing the problem) and send them back to their place of origin ***where they can practice "their beliefs".....and leave the "evolved" decent people alone.... Problem is "Liberalism" in their govt is stopping them from doing so.....

DonGlock26
04-18-2012, 06:53
Progressive immigration policy in action.

_

JFrame
04-18-2012, 07:26
It seems that useful idiots constitute the vanguard in the collapse of every great culture...

DonGlock26
04-18-2012, 07:32
It seems that useful idiots constitute the vanguard in the collapse of every great culture...

Apparently, every society has disaffected members willing to open the city gates to the enemy in hopes of being left in charge of the pieces after the sack.

_

SGT HATRED
04-18-2012, 07:34
Que the sympathizers to tell us how that's not "true islam" and such...

JFrame
04-18-2012, 07:37
Apparently, every society has disaffected members willing to open the city gates to the enemy in hopes of being left in charge of the pieces after the sack.

_

Yep...There's just something wrong with that plan -- which they would stumble upon if they took a moment to think about it...But I'm using a contradictory term there...

aircarver
04-18-2012, 08:07
"Men of foreign origin' ...... blue-eyed Swedes ? ....:shocked:

JFrame
04-18-2012, 08:13
"Men of foreign origin' ...... blue-eyed Swedes ? ....:shocked:

...As the Brits like to say, "Asians"... :upeyes:

Deployment Solu
04-18-2012, 09:41
Muslim rapist...say hello to my little friend!!! BANG!!BANG!! BANG!!!

frank4570
04-18-2012, 10:00

It's probably not a muslim thing as much as a cultural thing.

What might work better could be an exam about beliefs. The same test could screen out the Westboro Baptist Church freaks as well.

Deployment Solu
04-18-2012, 10:06
I believe the rapist said his religion allows him to treat women this way. Only Islam has such a blatant disregard for the rights of women.

The Fist Of Goodness
04-18-2012, 10:19

What might work better could be an exam about beliefs. The same test could screen out the Westboro Baptist Church freaks as well.

It is possible that their culture has something to do with it, but their religion is encouraging it, unless burning Churches and killing young women who uncover their ankles is cultural, too.

Rape as a punishment is common in the middle east. Many young women have their first sexual experience at the hands of their male relatives over some "outrage"(as do many of their young boys). Honor killings are also common. Most of the outrages stem from their religious beliefs (which also
Constitute their laws)

There are Arabs who do not follow Islam. I don't hear alot of stories about them committing barbaric acts in disproportionate numbers.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

cowboywannabe
04-18-2012, 10:19
so why arent the women arming themselves?

frank4570
04-18-2012, 10:23
It is possible that their culture has something to do with it, but their religion is encouraging it, unless burning Churches and killing young women who uncover their ankles is cultural, too.

Rape as a punishment is common in the middle east. Many young women have their first sexual experience at the hands of their male relatives over some "outrage"(as do many of their young boys). Honor killings are also common. Most of the outrages stem from their religious beliefs (which also
Constitute their laws)

There are Arabs who do not follow Islam. I don't hear alot of stories about them committing barbaric acts in disproportionate numbers.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

I actually don't know that much about islam vs culture. I keep meaning to pick up a quaran for myself and see how is much is islam, and how much is badguys picking and choosing beliefs for their own purposes.

creaky
04-18-2012, 11:46

Last time I checked, the members of Westboro Baptist Church haven't committed any rapes. So, your attempt to equate Westboro's actions, loud, obnoxious and moronic as they are, with the barbarism of the saracen is sophistry at it's finest.

:upeyes:

Paul7
04-18-2012, 12:11
...As the Brits like to say, "Asians"... :upeyes:

Yes, amazing how that report avoided the word "Muslim".

Norway needs concealed carry badly........

frank4570
04-18-2012, 13:29
Last time I checked, the members of Westboro Baptist Church haven't committed any rapes. So, your attempt to equate Westboro's actions, loud, obnoxious and moronic as they are, with the barbarism of the saracen is sophistry at it's finest.

:upeyes:

Didn't mean to insult your church. Sorry.

Bren
04-18-2012, 14:18
You'd think when a minority group commits 100% of a serious crime, that would justify some non-PC thinking. Then again, we have minority groups committing a whole list of crimes: murder, assault, rape, robbery, etc., at 3, 4 or 5 times the rate of their percentage of the population (while other minority groups are far underrepresented) and we're still clinging to PC, so maybe not.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/table-43

frank4570
04-18-2012, 15:00
Apparently murder, rape, assault etc.. is trumped by PC. And that makes sense because...ok, maybe not. That's just irrational.

Bren
04-19-2012, 04:51
Apparently murder, rape, assault etc.. is trumped by PC. And that makes sense because...ok, maybe not. That's just irrational.

Yes, but imagine we are discussing the "great evil" of profiling (by which opponents mean something entirely different than actual profiling). Apparently, using race as a factor in the profile is the worst thing since lynching. However, every source from the FBI to the NAACP gives us statistics that show race is a valid factor in identifying a person who may be involved in a particular type of crime - in fact, it may be THE best factor, other than direct evidence of the crime. Apparently that is only OK when we use it to point out that most serial killers are white males.

If you're patrolling bad neighborhoods of Norway, according to our liberals, you would not be justified in keeping a closer watch on a muslim man, "because that's 'profiling'." Yet there is nearly a 100% chance your next rape will be committed by a poor, muslim, immigrant, male.