Magazines for Glock [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Magazines for Glock

bill1725
04-18-2012, 06:42
Just got four more magazines delivered yesterday for my G19. Can't have too many magazines and cannot beat the price at Outer Banks Ammo.

Glock+2
04-18-2012, 11:16
Just got four more magazines delivered yesterday for my G19. Can't have too many magazines and cannot beat the price at Outer Banks Ammo.

Good price, but they kind of beat you up on shipping...

SCmasterblaster
04-18-2012, 11:19

It is a good thing that the mags are light.

bill1725
04-18-2012, 13:19

You are right on the high shipping. I ordered 4 magazines and the shipping was almost $15 for a total cost of $22.75 per magazine. That is still better than most at $25 each

arushus
04-18-2012, 13:21
Bo.tach tactical sells theirs for $22 with free shipping. Every now and then they go on sale for $19.95 with free shipping...

weagle
04-18-2012, 13:24
Might want to check out Ed's Public Safety. Standard price 5/$100 + $5 s&h.

GunFooMaster
04-18-2012, 13:29
Bo.tach tactical sells theirs for $22 with free shipping. Every now and then they go on sale for $19.95 with free shipping...

I say B0TACH is the best to get Glock magazines from.

I just ordered ONE just for the hell of it while I was on there site so now I have 3 total. I'll order more when it drops below $20.

GRT45
04-18-2012, 14:14
You are right on the high shipping. I ordered 4 magazines and the shipping was almost $15 for a total cost of $22.75 per magazine. That is still better than most at $25 each

I'm just curious, why not choose US Parcel Post for a shipping option from Outer Banks Ammo ($11.51 to Loganville, GA to ship 4 mags)?

RayB
04-18-2012, 14:30
I've bought a lot of stuff from Natchez over the years, and they ship fast and are a class act vendor. They've got the G17 & G19 mags for $19.99... ;)

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=GLMF19115&src=tpCtg

By the bye, no Glock 9 mm collection is complete without the 33-round (G18) magazine... These work perfectly (see attached) in our G17 and G19, and give both guns 34-rounds with one-in-the-pipe! An absolute must for the impending zombie attacks! :freak:

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=GLMF17133&src=sim

If for no other reason, get one while Obama still allows it! :shocked:

--Ray

TSAX
04-19-2012, 01:42

I just ordered ONE just for the hell of it while I was on there site so now I have 3 total. I'll order more when it drops below $20.

This can be true and false, this company has been hit or miss. There have been threads praising and pissing on them. It got so bad at one point the name of the company showed up as bo**** tactical or some variation of this. They have been good to some but too many complaints for me to use them, not worth the head aches. CDNN and Natchezz usually have similar/close to pricing without the head aches/risk of issues.

:50cal:

TSAX
04-19-2012, 01:43

$21 a mag is a solid price especially from a reputable dealer. :wavey:

:50cal:

tbone2
04-19-2012, 07:46
I ordered two G26 mags from ****** last week. Very fast shipping but they sent me mags with a Glock + extension instead of the flush fit mags that I ordered. . . Based on all of the horror stories I have heard I didn't even bother trying to contact them and just ordered baseplates from another vendor. I don't think I'll be ordering anything else from ******.

GunFooMaster
04-19-2012, 09:55
This can be true and false, this company has been hit or miss. There have been threads praising and pissing on them. It got so bad at one point the name of the company showed up as bo**** tactical or some variation of this. They have been good to some but too many complaints for me to use them, not worth the head aches. CDNN and Natchezz usually have similar/close to pricing without the head aches/risk of issues.

I hear ya brother. I had issues with them over the phone. Customer service pissed me off.

But online orders are great if you aren't the antsy type that calls and calls for your package update every day.

Can't beat their prices. Free shipping without a minimum purchase.

HATTERAS
04-19-2012, 10:22

I ordered from Bo.tach tactical and will never use them again, the day after i placed my order with a credit card i had numerous fradulant charges to my card just google them there hundreds of complaints TRUST ME NEVER USE
BO.TACH TACTICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:steamed:

concretefuzzynuts
04-19-2012, 10:31
Gun show. $21 ea. plus cans of 1000 .40 for $250. Plus I always find a new toy!:supergrin:

tbone2
04-19-2012, 10:37
I ordered from Bo.tach tactical and will never use them again, the day after i placed my order with a credit card i had numerous fradulant charges to my card just google them there hundreds of complaints TRUST ME NEVER USE
BO.TACH TACTICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:steamed:

:wow:
Like I said in an earlier post, I oreded from them last week, paid with my card and just yesterday got a call from my card's fraud department with 3 fraudulent charges in WA and FL!!!:faint:

After I got off the phone I started thinking and Bo was the last place I used my card number. . .

Will NOT be ordering from them again!

arushus
04-19-2012, 12:27
Ive used bo.tach several times without issue, and will continue to do so whenever I need magazines:)

ADK_40GLKr
04-19-2012, 12:57
By the bye, no Glock 9 mm collection is complete without the 33-round (G18) magazine... These work perfectly (see attached) in our G17 and G19, and give both guns 34-rounds with one-in-the-pipe! An absolute must for the impending zombie attacks! :freak:

--Ray

Sounds like fun, Ray, but guess I'd better pass, here in the BAN-dito State!

Needing my spare mags quickly, I paid through the nose at Gander. $40! :faint:

Njanear
04-19-2012, 17:28
I ordered two G26 mags from ****** last week. Very fast shipping but they sent me mags with a Glock + extension instead of the flush fit mags that I ordered. . . Based on all of the horror stories I have heard I didn't even bother trying to contact them and just ordered baseplates from another vendor. I don't think I'll be ordering anything else from ******.

Have you priced what those + extensions and inserts go for? You could probably easily trade those 2 sets for another new mag.

ADK_40GLKr
04-19-2012, 20:21
Have you priced what those + extensions and inserts go for? You could probably easily trade those 2 sets for another new mag.

I suppose in BAN states, a +1 or +2 extension would be illegal on a 10 round magazine.

Njanear
04-22-2012, 07:06
I suppose in BAN states, a +1 or +2 extension would be illegal on a 10 round magazine.

In MO, he shouldn't have a problem with that.

In addition, these particular extensions would only risk the illegal issue if used on a G26 or G37 mag - the G26 would become a 12rd (like what TBone2 got) while the G37 would become a 11rd. All other similar 10rd Glock mags are of the single column design and not considered compatible with the + extension.

BBSRQ
04-25-2012, 18:07

Edited: If you read my original comment about bo.tach, I told the story about how they told me a mag was in stock, charged my card, claimed it was shipped but 2 days later the USPS showed that they still hadn't picked it up. Immediately after that post, they showed that it was shipped and the customer service people emailed me to apologize for the confusion but they said that they didn't technically charge my card the first day and didn't mean to show that it had shipped. I don't know. I'll probably not use them again because they are so hard to get hold of but, to be fair, the mag did show up today and it was $22 delivered.

bootman
12-06-2012, 15:21
I have two G 19 mags and one G 26 mag for sale.....bootman

SARDG
12-06-2012, 16:00
Hi Don. Thought of you immediately when I read the first post. :wavey:

Kitty

SARDG
12-06-2012, 16:05
I ordered two G26 mags from ****** last week. Very fast shipping but they sent me mags with a Glock + extension instead of the flush fit mags that I ordered. . . Based on all of the horror stories I have heard I didn't even bother trying to...

Yes, if they are stock Glock extensions with inserts, they are $5 + $2 each, armorers price.

I have them on ten G26 mags that I shoot in competition and I have never had an issue - nor would I expect one.