Fobus IWB Holster [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Fobus IWB Holster

frankr
04-18-2012, 14:27
Anyone have any info on the Fobus IWB holster? It looks a little different because the pictures Iím looking at do not show any type of clip that holds the holster to the belt. The only type of clip is located at the top to keep the holster from sliding down your pants.

RyanNREMTP
04-18-2012, 19:39
No clue but from my experience anything that has the Fobus label on it is something to stay away from.

EAJuggalo
04-19-2012, 06:35
I used one for years for easy on/off whenever I knew I was going to have to disarm during the day. It actually has a ledge that your belt will sit on while the clip keeps it from falling into your pants. I've actually used this for competition and it worked pretty well. If you're interested I would be willing to sell mine for $15 shipped since I don't have any guns that fit it anymore.

frankr
04-19-2012, 09:34
I used one for years for easy on/off whenever I knew I was going to have to disarm during the day. It actually has a ledge that your belt will sit on while the clip keeps it from falling into your pants. I've actually used this for competition and it worked pretty well. If you're interested I would be willing to sell mine for $15 shipped since I don't have any guns that fit it anymore.

Thank you but I went an ordered one yesterday. Iíve had pretty good luck with some of their other holsters. In fact Iím using one now when I shoot IDPA never had an issue. The reason for my question and you would know better than anyone is when you look at the picture of one the clip area looks a lot different than any IWB holster Iíve seen.

Bill Lumberg
04-19-2012, 10:41
There is nowhere to go but up from Fobus. No clue but from my experience anything that has the Fobus label on it is something to stay away from.

EAJuggalo
04-19-2012, 19:27
When you look at the holster itself the clip actually works out a lot like the C clips from Comp-Tac or comparative IWB manufacturer. Between the tab on the top, the ledge on the bottom and the tension from you belt it won't be a problem. I used to jog with this on with no problems.