So Probable Cause in FL !! Profiling [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : So Probable Cause in FL !! Profiling

Gunnut 45/454
04-18-2012, 18:07
To be charged with Murder in the 2nd degree ! Really?:wow:
As I've said in other posts if a DA wants to charge you they will find anything and I mean anything they can to justify a charge!!! I would love someone in FL to find where "PROFILING" is a crime what statue is it under cause I could not find it? :steamed: Mr Zimmerman is being railroaded for sure cause under the Stand your ground law they could charge him without evidence - so they produced some charge of profiling! I don't see the evidence of this charge either.

coastal4974
04-18-2012, 18:16
I guess all the cops should be prosecuted then.

walt cowan
04-18-2012, 18:39
everyone from now on, should lawyer up.

Gunnut 45/454
04-18-2012, 19:22
walt cowan
Thats the problem- when the law "Stand your ground" says without evidence proving to the contrary one can't be charged nor arrested. The DA pulls out a BS charge to justify the arrest. Where in FL law is "profiling" a crime. I could not find it.:steamed:

Hyksos
04-19-2012, 05:08
walt cowan
Thats the problem- when the law "Stand your ground" says without evidence proving to the contrary one can't be charged nor arrested. The DA pulls out a BS charge to justify the arrest. Where in FL law is "profiling" a crime. I could not find it.:steamed:

Oh so you read that steaming pile of crap they call the Probable Cause for arrest affidavit?

My favorite sentence is at the end of the affidavit. I'm paraphrasing, but it says something like "this affidavit does not express all the testimony or all the evidence."

I said to myself when I read that...YEAH, of course it doesn't, because if it did, you wouldn't have PC.

Brucev
04-19-2012, 08:01
A teenager goes to the store to buy candy and a drink. He walks home. He is talking on the phone. A man in a car watches him... follows him... confronts him... gets into a altercation with him... then shoots him. The shooter says he was in fear of his life. The dead man is of course silent. What to do? What to do? Well, if one is primarily concerned with protection of cc at all cost, make excuses and grasp at straws, crucify the dead man and sanctify the shooter, do whatever is necessary to protect ones cc rights. If one doesn't like people of a particular race, ethnicity, etc., then play silly games about how he had no business being on the street in the neighborhood where he was walking, etc. After all, did he really need to go get candy and a drink? Surely that shows that he contributed to his own homicide. In fact perhaps one can interpret this as a suicide by neighborhood watch about like a suicide by cop. Best answer... take it to trial and let a jury decide. Because in any other reality where the dead man was White and the shooter was African-American, the shooter would be arrested, in jail without bond and held for trial. Happily that is the reality of real life. Wouldn't want to live in the Twilight Zone.

Hyksos
04-19-2012, 10:27
A teenager goes to the store to buy candy and a drink. He walks home. He is talking on the phone. A man in a car watches him... follows him... confronts him... gets into a altercation with him... then shoots him. The shooter says he was in fear of his life. The dead man is of course silent. What to do? What to do? Well, if one is primarily concerned with protection of cc at all cost, make excuses and grasp at straws, crucify the dead man and sanctify the shooter, do whatever is necessary to protect ones cc rights. If one doesn't like people of a particular race, ethnicity, etc., then play silly games about how he had no business being on the street in the neighborhood where he was walking, etc. After all, did he really need to go get candy and a drink? Surely that shows that he contributed to his own homicide. In fact perhaps one can interpret this as a suicide by neighborhood watch about like a suicide by cop. Best answer... take it to trial and let a jury decide. Because in any other reality where the dead man was White and the shooter was African-American, the shooter would be arrested, in jail without bond and held for trial. Happily that is the reality of real life. Wouldn't want to live in the Twilight Zone.

While your opinion is well taken and understood, it has nothing to do with the PC affidavit. But, apparently a judge bought it and said the affidavit showed PC on its face.

Gunnut 45/454
04-19-2012, 16:28
Brucev
Wow talking about not looking at the facts! Basing your post totally on emotions doesn't do your cause any good. Fact: Trayvon was walking /running through peoples yards- not walking on the sidewlks like normal folks do. Fact: There had been more then a few burglery's in the neigborhood. Fact: Zimmerman was the neigborhood watchman. Fact: if Trayvon was so worried about his safety -why did he call his GF instead of 911 or his DAD! Fact: Zimmerman did call 911! Fact Zimmerman stopped following Trayvon once he ran off. Fact: Witnesses(two) saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman before Trayvon was shot. Fact: Zimmerman was heard yelling for help. Fact: Zimmerman had grass stains and cuts on his head and bloody nose. As noted in EMT /Police reports/video. Agian show me where there is a law in FL where it is a crime to "Profile"?