akapennypincher
04-18-2012, 18:46
LINK (http://www.edbrown.com/FAQ.htm#aajj)-----Just a little great info.:wow:

faawrenchbndr
04-18-2012, 20:06
Lots of darn good FREE info there,..........:supergrin:

airflyer
04-18-2012, 20:49
Thanks for link ,great info been very happy with both of my Ed browns great company to deal with and great guns

38 Super Fan
04-18-2012, 22:50
Pretty impressive accuracy claims.

Camu Mahubah
04-19-2012, 01:19
I ummm...do it differently. I guess there a few ways to skin a cat. I might try this way but
it don't look any easier than the way I learned. Too much spring capture via finger in this vid for my taste. And this is some kid that works for Ed. Not Ed himself. And I have heard Ed is a total jackosaur to talk too...but how could he be any other way. He is a Machinist Giant...

Camu Mahubah
04-19-2012, 01:23

Where in the heck did you get that from the vid? Are there "pretty impressive accuracy clamis" on the Ed Brown site? I don't go there. Because I won't. Until I am ready to buy one. And I will one day.

38 Super Fan
04-19-2012, 08:35
Where in the heck did you get that from the vid? Are there "pretty impressive accuracy clamis" on the Ed Brown site? I don't go there. Because I won't. Until I am ready to buy one. And I will one day.
You have to scroll down under the vid.

Al Czervik
04-19-2012, 08:44
Free Pelican cases? Cool.

Camu Mahubah
04-19-2012, 13:22

1 and 1/2 inches at 50 yards...yes impressive indeed. You should see the pic my buddy sent me that he says he did at 50 yards with a Turkish CDNN 1911wannabe pistol. He is a total liar for sure and I plan on getting an Ed Brown laser to make sure I can up stage my bud. Haha...

That 1.5 inch group at 50 yards was prolly done from a ransom rest. With ammo tailored for the pistol. You build enough pistols and fire enough of them through a rest you are bound to find a few that are extremely accurate. You take those pistols down and measure the exactos of that pistol and then you program your CNC machine to those specs you are gonna build some winnerz...

And then...you can charge a bunch of money for them. It's almost like you are buying the R&D.