Obama Officially Ineligible [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama Officially Ineligible

BLACKMAGICK
04-20-2012, 17:29
Attorneys for the current POTUS have been forced, under penalty of perjury, to admit that the long-form birth certificate is completely bogus...a forgery.

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-officially-ineligible

cowboy1964
04-20-2012, 17:55
Suuuure.

steveksux
04-20-2012, 18:01
Republican officials are part of the conspiracy too! Nice to have a bipartisan conspiracy for a change.

You got the HI GOP health dept officials that verified his citizenship in 2008 during the campaign, plus none of the candidates or campaigns took advantage of this. Its a guaranteed way to win the 2008 election, and 2012. Why isn't the RNC running with this?????? They're liberal hacks, that's why!!!! McCain, Romney, Gingrich, they're all shills for Obama. They've got their Obama love glasses on...

You know the fix is in when the GOP is covering up for the democratic candidate.... :rofl:

Randy

Z1232K
04-20-2012, 19:44
Will it ever end?

BLACKMAGICK
04-20-2012, 20:07
Will it ever end?

When the Pretender-in-chief is out of office I suppose most will be satisfied with it ending. Personally, I hope someone persues it even then.

I was a few days late in posting this. As there is already a 4 page thread on GTPI on same. Thought I had checked pretty well the first and second pages but apparently I have to stop trying to read without my glasses. After reviewing that thread I can only come to the conclusion that Obama himself could call up certain members of GT tell them he was ineligible and they would argue with him over it. It is what it is. I'm sure those members would say the same about those who feel he's full of it.

Just1More
04-20-2012, 20:22
Bill Clinton was the first one to say Obama wasn't eligible. It's not some "right-wing" conspiracy.

JBnTX
04-20-2012, 21:30
It's starting to unravel, slowly but surely the truth will come out.

Obama is headed for impeachment before November.
His birth certificate is just the tip of the iceberg.

Happypuppy
04-20-2012, 22:15
The only thing that matters is can he establish he was born in the USA other than a birth certificate? I assume so, since during the 19th century they were not always issued except in some cities and in baptismal records.
The 2nd point is he is the sitting president and does he not have the right to run again based on precedence? It maybe interesting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hyksos
04-21-2012, 05:26
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/ineligible.asp

steveksux
04-21-2012, 06:48
Now the interesting question is, will the birthers admit the claims in the article are completely bogus... a forgery. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

When the article makes all these claims about "what Obama's lawyers stated" without resorting to a single quote, you can be pretty sure right off the bat they're either mistaken or misrepresenting what was they said. Not surprising. That's exactly how you lose lawsuits like this, by misrepresenting or being mistaken about the law and/or the facts. Matter of fact, that's how you keep a conspiracy theory alive and thriving, too.

Randy

bowtie454
04-21-2012, 06:52
Bill Clinton was the first one to say Obama wasn't eligible. It's not some "right-wing" conspiracy.

You believe Bill Clinton? WOW, the anti-Obama conspirators have lowered the bar to unbelievably new lows in terms of what constitutes proof!

JBnTX
04-21-2012, 07:54
Now the interesting question is, will the birthers admit the claims in the article are completely bogus... a forgery. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do you believe Obama is an American citizen?
If so, what do you base that belief on?

steveksux
04-21-2012, 08:01
Do you believe Obama is an American citizen?
If so, what do you base that belief on?Obviously. Because of the Republican officials in HI that examined his birth certificate and said he was.

Your turn. Do you believe the GOP is in on the conspiracy to keep an ineligible Democrat in the White House?

Seeing as how GOP officials in charge of his BC said he was born in HI and therefore a natural born citizen. And the GOP condidates have consistently refused to make an issue out of his supposed ineligibility.

Randy

jakebrake
04-21-2012, 08:06
Bill Clinton was the first one to say Obama wasn't eligible.

and when he did, he was called a racist.

HarlDane
04-21-2012, 09:10

Only a group as intellectually dishonest as the birthers could spin a lawyer saying a PDF document containing a scanned image of a legal form isn't actual evidence in court, into a claim that the lawyer admitted the scanned image was a forgery.

HarlDane
04-21-2012, 09:13
Bill Clinton was the first one to say Obama wasn't eligible. It's not some "right-wing" conspiracy.Link please?

FLIPPER 348
04-21-2012, 09:25
It's starting to unravel, slowly but surely the truth will come out.

Obama is headed for impeachment before November.
His birth certificate is just the tip of the iceberg.

tagged for Nov

steveksux
04-21-2012, 09:46
Only a group as intellectually dishonest as the birthers could spin a lawyer saying a PDF document containing a scanned image of legal form isn't actual evidence in court, into a claim that the lawyer admitted the scanned image was a forgery.RE: the intellectual part...

Assuming facts not in evidence... :rofl:

Randy

Just1More
04-21-2012, 11:57
Link please?

Read it and weep.

http://www.plaintruth.com/the_plain_truth/2012/04/hollywood-producer-heard-bill-clinton-say-obama-ineligible-video.html

HarlDane
04-21-2012, 13:26
Read it and weep.

http://www.plaintruth.com/the_plain_truth/2012/04/hollywood-producer-heard-bill-clinton-say-obama-ineligible-video.htmlAs I expected, the same old recycled story of someone claiming to have overheard Clinton say something.

Do you have anything other than hearsay, perhaps real evidence that he said something along those lines? And if you did, is Bill Clinton's word what you're hanging your argument on? Really?