Disbar Zimmerman Prosecutor [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Disbar Zimmerman Prosecutor

JohnW1963
04-21-2012, 10:34
Disbar Zimmerman Prosecutor

Prosecutors are special. They wield the ability to charge, or not charge, criminal defendants in very serious matters. Matters that have a profound impact on society as a whole and on individuals’ lives. With that power though, also comes responsibility and an obligation to be fully forthcoming and honest to the point where prosecutors are required to divulge to the defendant and his or her attorney exculpatory facts; i.e. facts that tend to show innocence rather than guilt. (Facts that support the defendant’s version of events can not be withheld – under punishment for prosecutorial misconduct.) Grossly mischaracterizing evidence could also be grounds for disbarment. Look at Prosecutor Nifong in the DuKe La Crosse players’ case. He withheld evidence and falsely presented evidence and he was disgraced and disbarred. So too should George Zimmerman’s prosecutor in Florida. In her affidavit for the Second Degree Murder charge, she grossly mischaracterized evidence and withheld critical exculpatory evidence from the affidavit. If I was the Judge at the pre-trial probable cause hearing, I would not only dismiss the Second Degree Murder charge, I would also order my Law Clerk to notify the State Bar Association of grossly unethical behavior by the Prosecutor in her selective presentation of facts that omits key exculpatory evidence; and, also misrepresents known facts to such a great extent that is beyond ethical boundaries. What facts did the prosecutor have at her disposal when preparing the affidavit? If she knowingly withheld exculpatory evidence she should be disbarred.

Media Manipulation of Facts:

ABC first shows a blurry version of video promoting the false meme that Zimmerman had no visible head injuries when he was brought into the Police Station. However, that video was capable of being seen much clearer than presented by ABC and lo and behold, in the clearer version, certainly available to ABC prior to its publishing the blurry video, you can easily see head injuries to George Zimmerman. Duh! ABC is a racist liberal joke of a news service and is more aptly referred to as Obama’s Propaganda Agency. Also, NBC knowingly edits Zimmerman’s 911 call to make him look like a racist. They supposedly “fired” the unnamed producer responsible for the fraudulent presentation of the facts, but refused to name the person responsible so she or he can still get another job with the ultra-liberal Mainstream Lamestream Media. Numerous news outlets presented pictures of Treyvon as a 12 year old boy. These pictures were used over and over again and are still being used, even though they are over five (5) years old and portray Treyvon much smaller than he actually was on the night of the offence. He was 17. Not 12. Much larger and stronger and with a history of poor decision-making. But the media can only lie for so long until the truth comes out and now the truth is coming out. ABC actually showed a very clear picture showing Zimmerman's serious head injuries.

What we do know:

We don’t know all the facts, but we can determine that several facts that are extremely relevant to the Zimmerman affidavit were purposefully omitted in violation of the Prosecutor’s obligation to be honest and disclose all facts, even exculpatory facts. No mention in affidavit of injuries to Zimmerman’s head, both back and front. Zimmerman had a bloody broken nose consistent with a direct blow to the nose; and he had several gashes on the back of his head consistent with being slammed against a concrete sidewalk. Eyewitnesses stated that Zimmerman was on the bottom, that Zimmerman was the one screaming for help, and that the guy who started it all was the one dead on the ground when all was over with. In the affidavit, the Prosecutor actually does this: She put in the affidavit that Treyvon’s Mom identified the voice calling for help on the 911 tape as Treyvon’s voice. However, independent voice analysis shows and the Prosecutor either knew or should have known this, that the voice calling for help was Zimmerman, not Treyvon.

If someone is getting the **** kicked out of them, they can use deadly force to defend themselves. All the known physical evidence corroborates George Zimmerman’s version of events. Nothing, no evidence whatsoever, supports Treyvon’s families’ version – which is the version bought hook, line and sinker, by this political hack of a prosecutor who sold her ethics to appease. There is no room in the Law for a Prosecutor who so brazenly omits critical exculpatory facts from a Murder 2 affidavit.

All initial investigators determined a clear case of self defense:

If I was the defense attorney I would call all the police officers who witnessed Zimmerman’s injurys along with Doctor, Medics etc. with pictures and x-rays to corroborate that Zimmerman suffered serious injury to his nose and the back of his head consistent with being punched in the nose and having his head smashed against a concrete sidewalk. Call the independent witnesses who corroborate Zimmerman was being attacked. And ask the initial detectives why they did not charge Zimmerman that night with any crime whatsoever. Lock them in that if they believed that Zimmerman had committed any offense, surely their sworn duty would have been to arrest him that night. So obviously, they did not think he had committed a crime.

Also, the first prosecutor who reviewed the facts with the police and decided not to bring charges should be called to testify and explain why she or he did not charge Zimmerman. Why? Why no charges? Be specific with the pictures and other evidence: Did you consider the fact that Zimmerman's nose was broken according to the Doctor's report? Did you consider that ZSimmerman had serious gashes to the back of his head before deciding not to press any charges. etc. etc. Because this is one of the most clearest cases of self-defense you will ever see! All of the physical evidence supports Zimmerman’s version of events. He was certainly in danger of losing life or limb or ending up a vegetable so he did what GOD’S LAW allows: he defended himself. Fortunately for Zimmerman, Florida’s Law remains consistent with God’s Law concerning self-defense. (But not so in England – the direction we are headed in where defending yourself and your house can land you in prison! No lie – look it up).

Prosecutors bear a heavy burden and most are ethical and honest concerning exculpatory evidence. The Florida Prosecutor in the Zimmerman case is shameful and should be held accountable for her violation of ancient principles enshrined in our Constitution and case law. She knowingly blindfolded lady liberty by hiding numerous critical facts from her Second Degree Murder Affidavit in a brazen political move to appease an interest group.

The Florida Bar Association should make an example of her; however, bar associations are notoriously liberal and they will probably give her an award or something......

JohnW1963
04-21-2012, 10:35
Rant Completed.

Snowman92D
04-21-2012, 11:08
Appreciate your posting that.

It is increasingly apparent that "the public trust" that prosecutors and other public officials pledge themselves to, upon taking office, is all quite meaningless all too often. The sons of *****es. :steamed:

Gundude
04-21-2012, 11:35
What we do know:

We don’t know all the facts, but we can determine that several facts that are extremely relevant to the Zimmerman affidavit were purposefully omitted in violation of the Prosecutor’s obligation to be honest and disclose all facts, even exculpatory facts. No mention in affidavit of injuries to Zimmerman’s head, both back and front. Zimmerman had a bloody broken nose consistent with a direct blow to the nose; and he had several gashes on the back of his head consistent with being slammed against a concrete sidewalk. Eyewitnesses stated that Zimmerman was on the bottom, that Zimmerman was the one screaming for help, and that the guy who started it all was the one dead on the ground when all was over with. Do we really know this?

Deployment Solu
04-21-2012, 11:42
The CRIMINALS in this case are the parents. Ranting and raving about their poor murdered boy, like Zimmerman just walked up and shot him for no reason, when he was 12 years old!!!!!! They whipped up the media and the black community. They need to look up the word MURDERED. It is much different than killed in the commission of a felony assault!!!!

I'd like to see the PARENTS BOTH LOCKED up and charged with purgery, inciting violence...etc. The facts, as they have been presented, are MUCH different than the parents version...wait, they have NO version except the one THEY made up with out the facts!!!! They make statements, then retract them!! Zimmerman's story hasn't changed since day one. He hasn't changed his story, he told the truth. He knew what happened because he was there...getting assaulted by a 17 yr old THUG..

Treyvon got Justice. I feel for their loss, but win stupid games, win stupid prizes!!!!

DOC44
04-21-2012, 11:47
She does not need to be having any say in the persuit of justice. She does not appear to be just and nonbiased in her actions and words. What is her race???

Doc44

snerd
04-21-2012, 12:31
Rant Completed.
Just for future reference............

/rant

:wavey:

Glockdude1
04-21-2012, 12:46
The CRIMINALS in this case are the parents. Ranting and raving about their poor murdered boy, like Zimmerman just walked up and shot him for no reason, when he was 12 years old!!!!!! They whipped up the media and the black community. They need to look up the word MURDERED. It is much different than killed in the commission of a felony assault!!!!

I'd like to see the PARENTS BOTH LOCKED up and charged with purgery, inciting violence...etc. The facts, as they have been presented, are MUCH different than the parents version...wait, they have NO version except the one THEY made up with out the facts!!!! They make statements, then retract them!! Zimmerman's story hasn't changed since day one. He hasn't changed his story, he told the truth. He knew what happened because he was there...getting assaulted by a 17 yr old THUG..

Treyvon got Justice. I feel for their loss, but win stupid games, win stupid prizes!!!!

:agree:

JohnW1963
04-21-2012, 13:34
Yes we do.

Gundude
04-21-2012, 14:12
Yes we do.
Based on what evidence? Just because you're losing a fight doesn't mean the other guy started it.

JohnW1963
04-22-2012, 09:42
The physical evidence. Yes, Zimmerman attacked Treyvon's right fist with his nose. (Forensics will show the damaged nose and the bloody and bruised knukles of the offending hand.) Then he attacked Treyvon by slamming his own head into the concrete sidewalk in his effort to freak Treyvon out. (Physical evidence collected at the scene and in photographs show damage to Zim's head and I bet a good evidence technition found zim's blood on the sidewalk where Zim said Treyvon attacked him. Like it or not, Zim's own testimony of what happened is evidence. Moreover, it is evidence that is corrobrated by multiple other pieces of evidence. Therefore, Zim's testimony should be given great weight as it is consistent with all known physical evidence and eyewitness reports. Zimmerman, the attacker,was so interested in attacking Treyvon he asked complete strangers who just happened to be in the general vicinity to help him attack Treyvon by yelling "Help, Help." (911 Tape expert opinion that Help caller was Zimmerman.)

Also, think about this. Zimmerman was so interested in attacking a random little black kid so much that he called 911 to tell the authorities that he was about physically confront a young boy. Most people with evil intent don't call 911 when attacking someone.

One othe point that the authorities should know is this: Where was Zimmerman and Treyvon when Zim is on the phone with 911 and told to "not do that" (follow Treyvon) and where were they in relation to Zim's car when the incident went down. Either Zim continued to follow Treyvon which would lead to a belief that Zim may have attacked Treyvon. He was the same distance. Neutral. Or, most probably based upon all the other evidence, Treyvon attacked Zimmerman right as Zimmerman was getting back to or on the way back to his vehicle. This cuts against Zim being the attacker.

The physical evidence can not make itself up out of nothing. Forensics now are pretty darned sophisticated to such an extent that I'm sure the authorities know which fist Treyvon used to punch Zim in the nose.

Victim: Who is the vistim in this case? I keep hearing that Treyvon was George Zimmerman's victim. Say what? Treyvon was committing a forceable FELONY INFLICTING GRAVE BODILY HARM ON ZIM. Zim is the victim.

Gundude
04-22-2012, 10:26
. Or, most probably based upon all the other evidence, Treyvon attacked Zimmerman right as Zimmerman was getting back to or on the way back to his vehicle. This cuts against Zim being the attacker.What other evidence? What evidence is there that TM attacked GZ while he was on the way back to his vehicle?

Again you point to evidence of GZ being beaten as if that proves who started it. Nobody disputes GZ was getting beaten.

Cavalry Doc
04-22-2012, 10:53
If there was exculpatory evidence that the prosecutor had, that was not included, and she was required to include it, then that is an issue. If gross misconduct can be proven, can Zimmerman sue her too?

I don't know what happened between Zimmerman and Martin, but it seems there should be plenty of civil action taken my Zimmerman for the death threats, manipulation of evidence, and pollution of the jury pool with intentionally misleading alterations of evidence.

Cavalry Doc
04-22-2012, 10:57
What other evidence? What evidence is there that TM attacked GZ while he was on the way back to his vehicle?

Again you point to evidence of GZ being beaten as if that proves who started it. Nobody disputes GZ was getting beaten.

Just something to consider. You can start a fight, begin boxing, and the if the other guy pulls a knife, and you reasonably believe your life to be in danger, you can use your gun and deadly force to stop him from stabbing you. My personal rule is not to fight, unless I absolutely have to, especially if carrying.

Not sure exactly how the sidewalk would play into that.

I'm sure there are still details that have not yet been disclosed. I think we should all wait until everything is known before choosing sides.

aircarver
04-22-2012, 12:01
Bobby Bare- 'The Winner' lyrics

The hulk of a man with a beer in his hand he looked like a drunk old fool
And I knew if I hit him right why I could knock him off of that stool
But everybody they said watch out hey that's the Tiger Man McCool
He's had the whole lotta fights and he's always come out winner yeah he's a winner
But I had myself about five too many and I walked up tall and proud
I faced his back and I faced the fact that he had never stooped or bowed
I said Tiger Man you're a *****cat and a hush fell on the crowd
I said let's you and me go outside and see who's the winner
Well he gripped the bar with one big hairy hand then he braced against the wall
He slowly looked up from his beer my God that man was tall
He said boy I see you're a scrapper so just before you fall
I'm gonna tell you just a little bout what it means to be a winner
He said now you see these bright white smilin' teeth you know they ain't my own
Mine rolled away like Chicklets down the street in San Antone
But I left that person cursin' nursin' seven broken bones
And he only broke ah three of mine that makes me the winner
He said now behind this grin I got a steel pin that holds my jaw in place
A trophy of my most successful motorcycle race
And each morning when I wake and touch this scar across my face
It reminds me of all I got by bein' a winner
Now this broken back was the dyin' act of a handsome Harry Clay
That sticky Cincinnati night I stole his wife away
But that woman she gets uglier and she gets meaner every day
But I got her boy that's what makes me a winner
He said you gotta speak loud when you challenge me son cause it's hard for me to hear
With this twisted neck and these migraine pains and this big ole cauliflower ear
And if it wadn't for this glass eye of mine why I'd shed a happy tear
To think of all that you gonna get by bein' a winner
I got arthritic elbows boy I got dislocated knees
From pickin' fights with thunderstorms and chargin' into trees
And my nose been broke so often I might lose if I sneeze
And son you say you still wanna be a winner
Now you remind me a lotta my younger days with your knuckles a clenchin' white
But boy I'm gonna sit right here and sip this beer all night
And if there's somethin' that you gotta gain to prove by winnin' some silly fight
Well okay I quit I lose you're the winner
So I stumbled from that barroom not so tall and not so proud
And behind me I still hear the hoots of laughter of the crowd
But my eyes still see and my nose still works and my teeth're still in my mouth
And you know I guess that makes me the winner

:supergrin:

Gundude
04-22-2012, 12:30
I'm sure there are still details that have not yet been disclosed. I think we should all wait until everything is known before choosing sides.Exactly. It rings hollow when one accuses the "other side" of filling in the blanks with unsubstantiated claims to further their own narrative, when one is engaging in the exact same behavior.

Bren
04-22-2012, 13:07
Disbar Zimmerman Prosecutor

Prosecutors are special. They wield the ability to charge, or not charge, criminal defendants in very serious matters.

In Florida, maybe. In Kentucky, the final say on charging any felony is with a grand jury, unless the defendant waives that right.

Matters that have a profound impact on society as a whole and on individuals’ lives. With that power though, also comes responsibility and an obligation to be fully forthcoming and honest to the point where prosecutors are required to divulge to the defendant and his or her attorney exculpatory facts; i.e. facts that tend to show innocence rather than guilt. (Facts that support the defendant’s version of events can not be withheld – under punishment for prosecutorial misconduct.) Grossly mischaracterizing evidence could also be grounds for disbarment. Look at Prosecutor Nifong in the DuKe La Crosse players’ case. He withheld evidence and falsely presented evidence and he was disgraced and disbarred. So too should George Zimmerman’s prosecutor in Florida. In her affidavit for the Second Degree Murder charge, she grossly mischaracterized evidence and withheld critical exculpatory evidence from the affidavit. If I was the Judge at the pre-trial probable cause hearing, I would not only dismiss the Second Degree Murder charge, I would also order my Law Clerk to notify the State Bar Association of grossly unethical behavior by the Prosecutor in her selective presentation of facts that omits key exculpatory evidence; and, also misrepresents known facts to such a great extent that is beyond ethical boundaries. What facts did the prosecutor have at her disposal when preparing the affidavit? If she knowingly withheld exculpatory evidence she should be disbarred.

The case has not reached a point that requies turning over exculpatory or any other evidence, so this claim doesn't make much sense. Once a deadline has passed, it would be more sensible to suggest disbarrment. The prosecutors may turn over everything at arraignment, by custom, but that doesn't mean they have to.
The Florida Bar Association should make an example of her; however, bar associations are notoriously liberal and they will probably give her an award or something......

See above.

I truly believe the Florida Bar Assoc. should be taking a HARD look at disciplining Benjamin Crump in the case (Martin's family's civil lawyer...not that they are looking for payday...:upeyes:). He seems to have gone beyond the typical ambulance-chaser efforts to discredit the profession and not only manufactured evidence, but hired a publicist specifically to manufacture a racial crisis, nationwide, all for profit.

Bren
04-22-2012, 13:11
Do we really know this?

We know that is what all of the evidence publicly available says. Since the available evidence is the basis for legal decisions, I'd say we do "know" that. If someone has a smoking gun that proves the opposite, they haven't yet made it known.

czsmithGT
04-22-2012, 14:59
The case has not reached a point that requies turning over exculpatory or any other evidence, so this claim doesn't make much sense.

I truly believe the Florida Bar Assoc. should be taking a HARD look at disciplining Benjamin Crump in the case (Martin's family's civil lawyer...not that they are looking for payday...:upeyes:). He seems to have gone beyond the typical ambulance-chaser efforts to discredit the profession and not only manufactured evidence, but hired a publicist specifically to manufacture a racial crisis, nationwide, all for profit.

100% correct.

DOC44
04-22-2012, 15:58
Crump is what he is.

Doc44

Chui
04-22-2012, 16:07
What other evidence? What evidence is there that TM attacked GZ while he was on the way back to his vehicle?

Exactly. I cannot pull the bulldog's ears and cry "self defense" when he responds to my goading...

The fact that he continued to follow the guy after being told WE DON'T NEED YOU TO SO THAT and he proceeded to get out of his vehicle - to do WHAT?

It's reported that the police told Mr. Martin that Z wasn't arrested because of his "clean record" (LIE) and his family, IIRC (his father is a retired VA magistrate).

There are aspects that raise suspicion as far as I'm concerned.

Now the manner in which Trayvon is presented on FB would preclude me from inviting him over but why don't we hear o Z's arrest record? Domestic Violence resulting in restraining orders (so how is it he has a Firearm and CPL), resisting arrest and RESISTING ARREST WITH VIOLENCE.

Couldn't be due to prejudicial thinking of many otherwise squared away people... Minds being made up due to daily imagery on TV print media.

Do your due diligence and see what you find, folks.

samurairabbi
04-22-2012, 16:11

The COMPLETE Zimmerman/Dispatch conversation was available before the judge clamped down on publicity.

After the dispatcher's "advice", Z continues the conversation for about 90 seconds. From his breathing and his comments, there is reasonable evidence that he DID discontinue his following and observation of Martin. At this point, we cannot conclude he was returning to his vehicle; we can only conclude his surveillance and pursuit of Martin had ended.

It is NOT Z's lawyers' duty to establish that Z did NOT attack Martin. The prosecution must establish that he DID attack Martin. Based on what we have heard so far in and out of court, that will be tough for the prosecution to demonstrate.

Bren
04-22-2012, 16:39
Crump is what he is.

Doc44

And what he is doesn't seem to be permitted by the ethical rules that govern attorneys, if a lot of information floating around the internet is at least half true.

Contrary to the widespread beliefs of those outside the system, lawyers are actually governed by a pretty strict and complicated set of ethical rules. The main reason people don't know that is that the average person knows so little about the elgal system, they fail to see unethical conduct (except maybe in huge cases like this) and they believe ethical conduct is not.

Bren
04-22-2012, 16:44
Exactly. I cannot pull the bulldog's ears and cry "self defense" when he responds to my goading...

By your analogy, you seem to be saying that following Martin allowed him to assault Zimmerman. The law says exactly the opposite. If you "pull the bulldog's ears" by following him alon a public sidewalk and he "responds" by attacking you, you can actually cry "self defense." At least, that's what the law says.

It's reported that the police told Mr. Martin that Z wasn't arrested because of his "clean record" (LIE) and his family, IIRC (his father is a retired VA magistrate).

I haven't seen that reported even once, although I guess it must have been said somewhere, if you say so. Can you provide a link?

What I have seen reported from several mainstream media sources is that the police didn't arrest Zimmerman because both the police and the original prosecutor agreed that they lacked evidence that he was not justified in shooting in self defense, which the police must have to make an arrest in Florida.

Gundude
04-22-2012, 18:33
The COMPLETE Zimmerman/Dispatch conversation was available before the judge clamped down on publicity.Who requested that those records be sealed?

It was Zimmerman's lawyer.

Bren
04-23-2012, 04:54
Who requested that those records be sealed?

It was Zimmerman's lawyer.

And? Of course the defense wants less out of court speculation and manipulation. look at what NBC news did with it.

Skyhook
04-23-2012, 06:07

The CRIMINALS in this case are the parents. Ranting and raving about their poor murdered boy,

There exists plenty of evidence that the culture from whence the dead youth arose presents every reason in the world to nurture the VICTIM image this situation (with the help of the lying media and devious president) presents.

Victims deserve countless free stuffs and favoritism forever.
:whistling: