LEAKED STRATFOR EMAILS: Democrats Manipulated The 2008 Election Results [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : LEAKED STRATFOR EMAILS: Democrats Manipulated The 2008 Election Results

DOC44
04-21-2012, 11:55
and McCain chose not to fight it.

http://www.businessinsider.com/leaked-stratfor-emails-democrats-tampered-with-2008-election-2012-4#ixzz1shIsy68V

Doc44

HexHead
04-21-2012, 12:05
In retrospect, we should have just left him in Hanoi.

snerd
04-21-2012, 12:29
McGrandPappy can't fight that which he is a part of.

The Machinist
04-21-2012, 13:23
Yuo said it, Snerd. McCain is batting for the same team as Obama. Of course he wasn't going to rock the boat.

JBnTX
04-21-2012, 13:34
In retrospect, we should have just left him in Hanoi.

That's a terrible thing to say about a veteran who fought for this country and almost lost his life on several occasions.

Do you know how he got to be a POW?
Do you know he can't lift his arms because of injuries from being tortured by the vietcong?

I'm no McCain supporter, but he deserves more respect than that.

:steamed:

Javelin
04-21-2012, 14:39
He's a Rhino. I wish the man well in retirement and a well deserved rest from politics.

How's that for politically correct? :supergrin:

G17Jake
04-21-2012, 14:46
McCain was too concerned about reaching across the aisle and being a friend to the Democrats.

G-19
04-21-2012, 16:03
And now they use Paul to divide the GOP. No surprise here.

coastal4974
04-21-2012, 17:37
Stuck between the corrupt party and the stupid party.

coastal4974
04-21-2012, 17:47
Democrats objection to voter ID laws, code for we can’t win without fraud.

kenpoprofessor
04-21-2012, 18:00
That's a terrible thing to say about a veteran who fought for this country and almost lost his life on several occasions.

Do you know he can't lift his arms because of injuries from being tortured by the vietcong?

Yea, OK, like I'll believe that. He may be a veteran, but he did not serve honorably. His saving grace was daddy had some rank. Hell, the man crashed 4 jets hotdogging before he ever went to 'Nam. :steamed:

McAmnesty is a vile, vapid man, with no value.

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

walt cowan
04-21-2012, 18:02
and McCain chose not to fight it.

http://www.businessinsider.com/leaked-stratfor-emails-democrats-tampered-with-2008-election-2012-4#ixzz1shIsy68V

Doc44

club members don't fight each other, they screw us.

Restless28
04-21-2012, 18:35
Congress is nothing more than an elite club of tyrants who serve their own self interests and donors.

jaws48
04-21-2012, 19:04
Yea, OK, like I'll believe that. He may be a veteran, but he did not serve honorably. His saving grace was daddy had some rank. Hell, the man crashed 4 jets hotdogging before he ever went to 'Nam. :steamed:

Clyde

100% agree!

LASTRESORT20
04-21-2012, 19:19
Democrats objection to voter ID laws, code for we canít win without fraud.

This....^^^

engineer151515
04-21-2012, 19:23

Clyde

Daddy's rank could have gained McCain an early release be he refused. I met him personally not long after his release. His arm was still in a sling.
If any of you gunforum heros pulled a tour in the Hanoi Hilton, I'll give any criticism you have on McCain's war record the consideration it is due.

The rest of you ought to be ashamed of yourselves making comments like these. Keep it with politics, where you mightt have a legitimate gripe.

cowboy1964
04-21-2012, 19:46
Would it have changed the outcome of the election?

snerd
04-21-2012, 22:06
Daddy's rank could have gained McCain an early release be he refused. I met him personally not long after his release. His arm was still in a sling.
If any of you gunforum heros pulled a tour in the Hanoi Hilton, I'll give any criticism you have on McCain's war record the consideration it is due.

The rest of you ought to be ashamed of yourselves making comments like these. Keep it with politics, where you mightt have a legitimate gripe.
Past actions do not excuse present traitorous actions, nor do they preclude the disclosing of such. Looking at his voting record over the last decade, "vile, vapid and useless" as descriptors seem pretty accurate to me, seeing as how he claims the label of "conservative". Perhaps you don't have the stomach for rigorous political debate?

Ruble Noon
04-21-2012, 22:12

Yep, he served his country and now he is bending her over and giving her the shaft.

snerd
04-21-2012, 22:55
Reminds me of 'ole John Glenn. How such a great space explorer could turn out to be such a bleeding heart liberal, with a voting record to prove it, is the ultimate irony . The State replacing the Individual started a really long time ago, we just weren't paying attention.

walt cowan
04-22-2012, 06:51
Reminds me of 'ole John Glenn. How such a great space explorer could turn out to be such a bleeding heart liberal, with a voting record to prove it, is the ultimate irony . The State replacing the Individual started a really long time ago, we just weren't paying attention.

blackmail.:supergrin:

walt cowan
04-22-2012, 06:57

benedict arnold had a war record that consideration is due too, wound't you say?:whistling::rofl:

engineer151515
04-22-2012, 07:17
Past actions do not excuse present traitorous actions, nor do they preclude the disclosing of such. Looking at his voting record over the last decade, "vile, vapid and useless" as descriptors seem pretty accurate to me, seeing as how he claims the label of "conservative". Perhaps you don't have the stomach for rigorous political debate?

Rigorous political debate?

What a joke.

That was the whole point of my post. Debate the politics. But perhaps you're reading comprehension is not up to the task.

engineer151515
04-22-2012, 07:27
benedict arnold had a war record that consideration is due too, wound't you say?:whistling::rofl:

Yeah. Sure.
What was that foreign government that McCain betrayed us to again?

Might want to stack up your military record against McCain's too. Please include references to being shot down (including that little episode when you were torched on your own carrier deck) and any relevant POW experience.

Argue the politics all you want. I think he is a RINO too. But he is no more a "traitor" than you are to somebody who politically disagrees with you.

Don' t be a political zealot.

steveksux
04-22-2012, 07:34
Yeah. Sure.
What was that foreign government that McCain betrayed us to again?

Might want to stack up your military record against McCain's too. Please include references to being shot down (including that little episode when you were torched on your own carrier deck) and any relevant POW experience.

Argue the politics all you want. I think he is a RINO too. But hw is no more a "traitor" rhan you are to somebody who politically disagrees with you. Good post.

Don' t be a political zealot.Nothing wrong with being a political zealot. Just no need to be an ******* while they're at it.

Randy

engineer151515
04-22-2012, 08:01
Nothing wrong with being a political zealot. Just no need to be an ******* while they're at it.

Randy

Well said.
Better position than mine.

I had equal disdain when Democrat extremists declared Bush a traitor.