Ron Paul Info [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Info

G-19
04-21-2012, 18:40
Some interesting info on Ron Paul

http://m.townhall.com/columnists/michaelmedved/2012/01/04/rise_of_paul_power_only_helps_obama/page/full/

http://m.sodahead.com/united-states/is-ron-paul-helping-barack-obama/question-2344283/

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/01/02/ron-pauls-soros-defense-plan/

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/05/ron_pauls_lapses_give_libertar.html

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Elections/President/2011/1229/Racist-newsletter-timeline-What-Ron-Paul-has-said

JBnTX
04-21-2012, 18:50
G-19 + :poke: = Ron Paul supporters.

Don't poke fun at the anarchists. :rofl:

G-19
04-21-2012, 19:07
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/dick-morris-calls-ron-paul-the-most-liberal-radical-left-wing-person-to-run-for-president-in-the-last-50-years/

http://ronpaulexposed.wordpress.com/

G-19
04-21-2012, 19:18
Paul voted no on the stimulus, but then asks for some of the money.

http://www.texaskaos.net/diary/6226/texas-gop-hall-of-hypocrites

Restless28
04-21-2012, 19:33
I can just see you going all Japanese with the Lubriderm when posting this.

G-19
04-21-2012, 19:42
I can just see you going all Japanese with the Lubriderm when posting this.

Huh? Is that a racist remark? You are a Ronulan after all.

Why are you thinking about my ....... anyway? Now I understand your avatar.

RCP
04-21-2012, 20:34
I haven't seen them all yet but I can see the one claim is made by Dick Morris. The guy who was a "Republican" strategist who worked as Bill Clintons campaign manager and advisor. That is until he was caught letting a prostitute listen in on secure phone calls to the President. Good source of opinion.

certifiedfunds
04-21-2012, 20:51
Those links to the opinion pieces are really disturbing.

Next they'll probably accuse him of being a pro-choice, gun-grabbing, healthcare-socializing, tax-and-spending, social security-loving, northeast liberal.

RCP
04-21-2012, 20:58
Those links to the opinion pieces are really disturbing.

Next they'll probably accuse him of being a pro-choice, gun-grabbing, healthcare-socializing, tax-and-spending, social security-loving, northeast liberal.

No if they did that they would have to give him the nomination.

certifiedfunds
04-21-2012, 21:07
No if they did that they would have to give him the nomination.

What a load of bull. Why on earth would Republicans nominate a pro-choice, gun-grabbing, healthcare-socializing, tax-and-spending, social security-loving, northeast liberal?

Especially to replace a pro-choice, gun-grabbing, healthcare-socializing, tax-and-spending, social security-loving, Kenyan?

The Machinist
04-21-2012, 21:10
Hand-typed. Fair use. :whistling:

Any honest assessment of Ron Paul’s unconventional campaign suggests that whatever successes it manages to achieve can send only two signals, both of them disastrous to Republican prospects and the conservative cause.
So here's a guy who's going to vote for a New England liberal in the vein of Ted Kennedy, and then lecture me on the conservative cause. The GOP loyalists are a pitiful lot.

JK-linux
04-21-2012, 21:12

certifiedfunds
04-21-2012, 21:16
The nice thing about being a pro-choice, gun-grabbing, healthcare-socializing, tax-and-spending, social security-loving, northeast liberal is that you can run as either a Republican or a Democrat.

It is good to have options in life. $200MM will do that for a man.

The interesting thing is that if you're a pro-choice, gun-grabbing, healthcare-socializing, tax-and-spending, social security-loving, northeast liberal with an (R) behind your name, "conservatives" will cheer you on to victory, waving the American flag.

However, if you're a pro-choice, gun-grabbing, healthcare-socializing, tax-and-spending, social security-loving, northeast liberal with a (D) behind your name "conservatives" will loathe you and oppose you with great passion and spite.

Ruble Noon
04-21-2012, 21:20
It is good to have options in life. $200MM will do that for a man.

The interesting thing is that if you're a pro-choice, gun-grabbing, healthcare-socializing, tax-and-spending, social security-loving, northeast liberal with an (R) behind your name, "conservatives" will cheer you on to victory, waving the American flag.

However, if you're a pro-choice, gun-grabbing, healthcare-socializing, tax-and-spending, social security-loving, northeast liberal with a (D) behind your name "conservatives" will loathe you and oppose you with great passion and spite.

Spot on.

certifiedfunds
04-21-2012, 21:23
Spot on.

So where'd the little troll go? His light is still green.

lancesorbenson
04-21-2012, 21:26
Paul voted no on the stimulus, but then asks for some of the money.

http://www.texaskaos.net/diary/6226/texas-gop-hall-of-hypocrites

I had never seen that article before, but then I guess I don't really read leftie, progressive websites. They're not for me but hey, keep reading and linking to left-wing progressive sites. If that's what you're into, you know, hardcore left-wing "news" I say go for it.

Ruble Noon
04-21-2012, 21:27
So where'd the little troll go? His light is still green.

He's trying to figure out how the TEA party and Paul supporters conspired to get obama reelected.

G-19
04-21-2012, 21:28
You guys really hate it when some one shows that your guy is just another typical politician, don't you.

He is nothing more than a little old racist, that panders to his voter base.

certifiedfunds
04-21-2012, 21:29
Here is the "conservatives" chosen candidate. He has an (R) behind his name.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=W_pgfWK3sxw

certifiedfunds
04-21-2012, 21:30
You guys really hate it when some one shows that your guy is just another typical politician, don't you.

He is nothing more than a little old racist, that panders to his voter base.

I'm just glad he isn't a pro-choice, gun-grabbing, healthcare-socializing, tax-and-spending, social security-loving, northeast liberal

G-19
04-21-2012, 21:31
I had never seen that article before, but then I guess I don't really read leftie, progressive websites. They're not for me but hey, keep reading and linking to left-wing progressive sites. If that's what you're into, you know, hardcore left-wing "news" I say go for it.

This coming from someone that probably only listens to Alex Jones. Since he is the only one giving your guy air time. Watch out for those FEMA death camps.

G-19
04-21-2012, 21:35
I'm just glad he isn't a pro-choice, gun-grabbing, healthcare-socializing, tax-and-spending, social security-loving, northeast liberal

So being a racist, and a flip flopper don't bother you. It is all about him putting money in your pocket. It would be funny if Paul, by some miracle, was to get elected to see how you respond when he did the opposite of what he said he would do. Kind of like the idiots that thought Obama was going to pay for their house and cars.

lancesorbenson
04-21-2012, 21:35
This coming from someone that probably only listens to Alex Jones. Since he is the only one giving your guy air time. Watch out for those FEMA death camps.

Poor deflection. Don't listen to Alex Jones and I don't visit progressive left-wing websites. Like I said, if that's your thing then knock yourself out. Just saying, I'm not into those sites but if you like them...

Ruble Noon
04-21-2012, 21:37

But we need a pro-choice, gun grabbing, healthcare-socializing, tax & spend northeast liberal to replace the one in the Whitehouse.
It's the conservative thing to do don't ya know.

certifiedfunds
04-21-2012, 21:40
“We do have tough gun laws in Massachusetts; I support them,” he said during a gubernatorial debate. “I won’t chip away at them; I believe they protect us and provide for our safety.”1

“These guns are not made for recreation or self-defense, they are instruments of destruction with the sole purpose of hunting down and killing people.”2

“I don’t think (the waiting period) will have a massive effect on crime but I think it will have a positive effect.”3

"I don't line up with the NRA"

I do support the Second Amendment. I would have signed the assault weapon ban that came to his desk. I said I would have supported that and signed a similar bill in our state. It was a bill worked out, by the way, between pro-gun lobby and anti-gun lobby individuals. Both sides of the issue came together and found a way to provide relaxation in licensing requirements and allow more people to--to have guns for their own legal purposes. So we signed that in Massachusetts, and I’d support that at the federal level.

First of all, there’s no question that I support 2nd Amendment rights, but I also support an assault weapon ban.

I don’t think (the waiting period) will have a massive effect on crime but I think it will have a positive effect,’

certifiedfunds
04-21-2012, 21:41
So being a racist, and a flip flopper don't bother you. It is all about him putting money in your pocket. It would be funny if Paul, by some miracle, was to get elected to see how you respond when he did the opposite of what he said he would do. Kind of like the idiots that thought Obama was going to pay for their house and cars.

How would Ron Paul put money in my pocket?

certifiedfunds
04-21-2012, 21:42
But we need a pro-choice, gun grabbing, healthcare-socializing, tax & spend northeast liberal to replace the one in the Whitehouse.
It's the conservative thing to do don't ya know.

Well we hit the mother frickin bullseye, didn't we?

Ruble Noon
04-21-2012, 21:47
Well we hit the mother frickin bullseye, didn't we?

Sure enough. Kind of hard to believe all the people that are rabid about their chance for a go at sloppy seconds.

certifiedfunds
04-21-2012, 22:00
Sure enough. Kind of hard to believe all the people that are rabid about their chance for a go at sloppy seconds.

How much you wanna bet if Romney wins, in 8 years, they'll still be whining about the sorry state of affairs in DC?

20 years?

You'd think at some point they'd wonder why and choose to stop being part of the problem.

Ruble Noon
04-21-2012, 22:07
How much you wanna bet if Romney wins, in 8 years, they'll still be whining about the sorry state of affairs in DC?

20 years?

You'd think at some point they'd wonder why and choose to stop being part of the problem.

I doubt they will whine about anything Romney does, they will just blame everything on obama like the left is still doing to Bush.

certifiedfunds
04-21-2012, 22:09
I doubt they will whine about anything Romney does, they will just blame everything on obama like the left is still doing to Bush.

So you're saying that if Romney signs an Assault Weapons Bill they will say its for our own good and a patriotic thing to do?

Surely they wouldn't be surprised............

Ruble Noon
04-21-2012, 22:14
So you're saying that if Romney signs an Assault Weapons Bill they will say its for our own good and a patriotic thing to do?

Surely they wouldn't be surprised............

It's all good as long as it is done by someone with an R behind their name.

certifiedfunds
04-21-2012, 22:17
It's all good as long as it is done by someone with an R behind their name.

Like the Patriot Act, Medicare D, TARP and No Child Left Behind?

Ruble Noon
04-21-2012, 22:36
Like the Patriot Act, Medicare D, TARP and No Child Left Behind?

And the NDAA, allowing presidents to kill US citizens and making it a felony to petition our government when the hooker brigade, I mean Secret Service, is present.

Gary W Trott
04-22-2012, 06:56
He wouldn't.

Ron Paul would help you to
KEEP YOUR MONEY IN YOUR POCKET.

certifiedfunds
04-22-2012, 08:20
He wouldn't.

Ron Paul would help you to
KEEP YOUR MONEY IN YOUR POCKET.

I think G-19 thinks that's a bad idea.

So, are you saying the pro-choice, gun-grabbing, healthcare-socializing, tax-and-spending, social security-loving, northeast liberal will take money out of my pocket?

RC-RAMIE
04-22-2012, 11:15
I think G-19 thinks that's a bad idea.

So, are you saying the pro-choice, gun-grabbing, healthcare-socializing, tax-and-spending, social security-loving, northeast liberal will take money out of my pocket?

Why are we talking about Obama

ETA

Nvm I see northeast there you meant Mitt

"Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it is realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy. - Ron Paul

evlbruce
04-22-2012, 11:37
Nvm I see northeast there you meant Mitt

Correct, Obama is from "Asia".

:supergrin:

certifiedfunds
04-22-2012, 13:52
So what happened to the little troll?

RCP
04-22-2012, 20:38
He's prolly busy trying to dig up some more negative opinions of Paul to try and pass off as factual info.

G-19
04-22-2012, 21:11
:wavey:Did you miss me.

Unlike you I have a life away from the computer, and no I have decided to just wait until Romney gets the nomination then come back and say "I told you so".

Anyway nothing I dig up can hurt Paul any more than his own followers. Believe it or not most Americans are laughing at you. Your rabid defense and support of Paul has made you all a big joke. The funny/sad thing is you do not even realize that the majority of America thinks you are kooks.

certifiedfunds
04-22-2012, 21:16

Unlike you I have a life away from the computer, and no I have decided to just wait until Romney gets the nomination then come back and say "I told you so".

Anyway nothing I dig up can hurt Paul any more than his own followers. Believe it or not most Americans are laughing at you. Your rabid defense and support of Paul has made you all a big joke. The funny/sad thing is you do not even realize that the majority of America thinks you are kooks.

If voting for a pro-choice, gun-grabbing, healthcare-socializing, tax-and-spending, social security-loving, northeast liberal is the alternative, have at it.

You little trollie, troll, troll you!

JBnTX
04-22-2012, 21:39

Here is the gospel truth as proclaimed by Saint G-19!

The American people have soundly rejected Ron Paul for the second time.

His miserable showing at the polls is indicative of America's disdain for the entire libertarian philosophy.

Thankfully this is the last presidential election to be polluted with his wacky ideas.

certifiedfunds
04-22-2012, 21:48
And now the Progressive anti-Bill-of-Rights-Republicans have weighed in.

JBnTX
04-22-2012, 22:04
And now the Progressive anti-Bill-of-Rights-Republicans have weighed in.

That post was just a test.

I've noticed that every time I make a post, you come running.

I just wanted to see if I still had the power over you.

:rofl:

certifiedfunds
04-22-2012, 22:07
That post was just a test.

I've noticed that every time I make a post, you come running.

I just wanted to see if I still had the power over you.

Yes. You do. I keep a close eye on those bent on destroying the Constitution and ignoring it until they do.

JBnTX
04-22-2012, 22:24
Yes. You do. I keep a close eye on those bent on destroying the Constitution and ignoring it until they do.

Are you talking about Obama or me?
Which one do you think is a bigger threat to this country?

chickenwing
04-22-2012, 22:42
What a shocking realization to all of us that you guys would vote for a gun grabbing, big-government liberal republican over a gun grabbing, big-government liberal democrat. I'm so surprised. :upeyes:

:rofl: Yep, the GOP and it's so called conservative voters sure showed the limited government base of the GOP what's up by crowning Mitt as the candidate. I guess being to the left economically, supporting the bailouts, higher taxes on certain individuals, be for forcing individuals to purchase third party products, be for banning certain firearms, etc... are the agreeable parts of the left and right voters. But to get the republican votes you have to promise to democratize the middle east, complain about china, police the world, and ban gay marriage. Then you're in with the GOP base, that's all it takes.

Forget about the 100 trillion in future obligations thanks to the big three, the 16 trillion spent by the FRB, prosperity killing debt on future workers, people enjoying government services that isn't payed for, but financed through debt, and the insane foreign policy. That doesn't matter, what matters is keeping a R next to whatever PUTOS is in charge who isn't that guy.

It's all about defeating a guy who is the product of 100 years of big-government policies, who isn't even the worse by far in the grand scheme of things done by government. With a guy who on core issues is just as worse.

I don't see how electing another big-government bureaucrat is suppose to accomplish a return to a limited government.

But elections aren't about limiting government power, it's more about who controls it.

Note this and call me on it if I'm wrong, I want to make two predictions.

First, Barry will get his second term.

Second, libertarians and RP supporters will be blamed for it.

The second I already see in the making, at least here on GTPI.

JBnTX
04-23-2012, 00:16
Note this and call me on it if I'm wrong, I want to make two predictions.

First, Barry will get his second term.

Second, libertarians and RP supporters will be blamed for it.

The second I already see in the making, at least here on GTPI.

You can take it to the bank!:rofl:

Ron Paul has accomplished nothing except to divide the republican party.

He's caused far more political arguments between republicans than Obama and all the democrats combined.

Here's a typical Ron Paul supporters "logical" thinking:

"Yes, I will also vote for Obama. It's to show the GOP the same respect they've given Ron Paul in this election. I'm not the only one. I used to believe in voting with my conscience, but, the system is a joke, so might as well treat it as such." - Ron Paul supporter

http://hackwilson.blogspot.com/2012/04/ron-paul-supporter-quote-of-day-i-also.html

RCP
04-23-2012, 01:35
Your right let's blame Ron Paul for dividing the Republican party. It has nothing to do with the gun grabbing, big-government liberal republican known as Mitt Romney they want to run as their candidate for President.:upeyes:

G-19
04-23-2012, 03:36
You little trollie, troll, troll you!

:rofl: What are you 12 years old?

hogfish
04-23-2012, 04:56

Where has "the majority of America" led us, so far? :upeyes:

fortyofforty
04-23-2012, 05:18
Another factor that Paulistas don't even admit to themselves is that, so far, Paul has been treated with kid gloves by the media. Paul serves their purpose of weakening the Republican party, so it's hands off. But, if Paul ever seriously challenged Obama, he'd be torn to shreds on everything from his idiotic stance on slavery and the Civil War to evolution to earmarks to gay marriage. Since he's never had to run any large organization like a state, let alone a country, Paul has been able to simultaneously be on both sides of many issues and not get pinned down.

certifiedfunds
04-23-2012, 05:33
Are you talking about Obama or me?
Which one do you think is a bigger threat to this country?

Can you follow a train of thought?

You. I'm talking about you.

You both have Progressive agendas. You're both threats.

JBnTX
04-23-2012, 06:38
Your right let's blame Ron Paul for dividing the Republican party. It has nothing to do with the gun grabbing, big-government liberal republican known as Mitt Romney they want to run as their candidate for President.:upeyes:

Ron Paul was causing problems in the republican party long before Mitt Romney ever came along.

JBnTX
04-23-2012, 06:41
Where has "the majority of America" led us, so far? :upeyes:

The "majority of America" has created the greatest country on Earth.

:patriot:

certifiedfunds
04-23-2012, 06:55
The "majority of America" has created the greatest country on Earth.

:patriot:

Wrong yet again.

The "majority" didn't even CREATE America.

Geez, JB. Educate yourself.

JBnTX
04-23-2012, 06:56
Wrong yet again.

The "majority" didn't even CREATE America.

Geez, JB. Educate yourself.

You passed yet another test!:rofl:

Congratulations.

Stubudd
04-23-2012, 07:08

His miserable showing at the polls is indicative of America's disdain for the entire libertarian philosophy.

Thankfully this is the last presidential election to be polluted with his wacky ideas.

JB it's your new best buddy! LOL. He said the magic words- "the majority". He's a fellow member of the herd! You found a friendly fellow sheep! Spineless liberal voters unite!

certifiedfunds
04-23-2012, 07:09
You passed yet another test!:rofl:

Congratulations.

You've gotten really pathetic.

You have a long history of throwing up downright stupid contradictory statements. Then, like now, when they're challenged or criticized you can't rebut them with well-thought-out logic, so you throw up a LMAO smiley and somehow think you're making a point.

Ron Paul or Mitt Romney, doesn't matter. Your asinine political views and disdain for the Constitution have made you the laughing stock of the thinking people around here.

I suspect if we met in person it would be no surprise to find you in a home somewhere drooling and wearing Depends.

Stubudd
04-23-2012, 07:18
Believe it or not most Americans are laughing at you.

majority of America thinks you are kooks.

there it is JB! you guys sound exactly the same! a sheep buddy! the majority of the people!

worms

JBnTX
04-23-2012, 07:23
I suspect if we met in person it would be no surprise to find you in a home somewhere drooling and wearing Depends.

Well come on by and find out.
Visiting hours are from 9am to 4pm.

Just tell the head nurse that you're here to see Big Jim.

:tongueout:

JBnTX
04-23-2012, 07:27

there it is JB! you guys sound exactly the same! a sheep buddy! the majority of the people!

worms

... but what we're saying is true!

Ron Paul and his kooky ideas have been rejected by the American voter.
Is that not true?

:dunno:

JBnTX
04-23-2012, 07:30
Am I right, or am I right?

:tongueout::rofl::eric::rock:

Stubudd
04-23-2012, 07:50
... but what we're saying is true!

Ron Paul and his kooky ideas have been rejected by the American voter.
Is that not true?

:dunno:

I don't know about the "the american voter", whatever that means- I don't think of americans as a herd of one mind like you do. He hasn't gotten enough votes, but i've yet to see more than a handful of people on this forum that both understand his ideas and have rejected them. You don't understand anything of his ideas- you prove that every time you post. You wouldn't like them anyway though, even if you did understand- you've made your own values more than clear. Progressives aren't going to take to paul at all.

Even when i'm poking fun at your herd mentality, you cite your herd mentality- "but the american voter has rejected". Take comfort in your herd, the same "american voter" that has chosen mitt romney.

JBnTX
04-23-2012, 08:06
You don't understand anything of his ideas- you prove that every time you post. You wouldn't like them anyway though, even if you did understand

In the beginning, I was Ron Paul's biggest supporter.

But the more I learned that while his ideas sounded good, they simply won't work in the real world.

If you walk into the middle of a raging river and realize that you're in over your head, you can't just hand the problem to some one else and walk away.

America is in over it's head in several areas, and Ron Paul's solutions of handing these problems over to the states will NOT work.

We've ignored the constitution for over 50 years and we can't just snap our fingers and suddenly start following the constitution letter for letter and word for word.

You can't make an imperfect government perfect overnight by just starting to obey the constitution. It will take years to correct the problems this country has.

Ron Paul and his followers live in a fantasy world where the constitution is God and everyone lives happily ever after.

The real world ain't that way.

Kevin108
04-23-2012, 08:13

I believe he would leave more of our own money in our pockets.

Kevin108
04-23-2012, 08:17

But the more I learned that while his ideas sounded good, they simply won't work in the real world.

If you walk into the middle of a raging river and realize that you're in over your head, you can't just hand the problem to some one else and walk away.

America is in over it's head in several areas, and Ron Paul's solutions of handing these problems over to the states will NOT work.

We've ignored the constitution for over 50 years and we can't just snap our fingers and suddenly start following the constitution letter for letter and word for word.

You can't make an imperfect government perfect overnight by just starting to obey the constitution. It will take years to correct the problems this country has.

Ron Paul and his followers live in a fantasy world where the constitution is God and everyone lives happily ever after.

That's like saying it's better to drive straight into a brick wall because steering is too hard. Nobody thinks anyone can fix everything in 8 years but it's way past time to start. You sound like you think we need to hit rock bottom and keep digging.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

JBnTX
04-23-2012, 13:03
That's like saying it's better to drive straight into a brick wall because steering is too hard. Nobody thinks anyone can fix everything in 8 years but it's way past time to start. You sound like you think we need to hit rock bottom and keep digging.

What does it matter what I think?

The bottom kine is that the majority of Americans agree with me on Ron Paul.

That's why they've flushed his libertarian ass down the toilet for the second time.

Case closed.

certifiedfunds
04-23-2012, 16:01
What does it matter what I think?

The bottom kine is that the majority of Americans agree with me on Ron Paul.

That's why they've flushed his libertarian ass down the toilet for the second time.

Case closed.

And they, like you, shall get they tyranny they deserve.

Ruble Noon
04-23-2012, 16:12

Ron Paul's biggest supporter? :rofl::rofl:
Yeah right. You are a progressive JB. Progressives and RP don't mix.

RC-RAMIE
04-23-2012, 16:44
Ron Paul's biggest supporter? :rofl::rofl:
Yeah right. You are a progressive JB. Progressives and RP don't mix.

Biggest supporter? I can't recall one of Ron Paul policies, plans or ideas that JB does not misrepresent, I don't know what Ron Paul he is a fan of but it's not the one I'm a supporter of.

Maybe he meant he was a supporter of Rupaul

"Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it is realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy. - Ron Paul

G-19
04-23-2012, 16:47
http://img.tapatalk.com/621cef18-dc18-efa7.jpg
Ron RuPaul

Cavalry Doc
04-23-2012, 17:21
Evidently, Ron Paul elicits some very strong feelings.

G-19
04-23-2012, 18:15
Nah, I really could not care less about him. It is just fun to mess with his supporters. The way they go around calling people names that don't believe the way they do. It absolutely kills them that he stands no chance of election.

So I go and post some senseless drivel just to watch them go bat ****. It is quite humorous to me, and makes them show their true colors.

Most of them spend their whole day posting on here. Some have tens of thousands of posts in a relatively short period of time, most of them in GTPI. They are completely consumed by GTPI. I guess they do not realize this is a gun forum. I have been a member for 8 years, and hardly gave this section any notice till recently. When I saw how rabid they were I could not resist having a little fun with them. The best part is I have admitted a couple of times to just trying to get their goat, and they still bite. It is strange how childish they become when someone disagrees with them.

If this is the mentality of Paul supporters it is no wonder he is losing. He possibly couild be the right guy for the job, but his supporters turn people off and away from Paul. No one in their right mind wants to align themselves with people like this. I have said it before, "Paul's supporters are his worst enemies".

I have read comments from them that range from, letting old people starve to death, to wishing people would loose their jobs and starve (they seem to like the idea of someone starving, kind of a theme for them for some reason). Why would any sane person want to affiliate themselves with that kind of philosophy? I am pretty sure that is not what the founders of this great nation intended.